Author's Chapter Notes:
This story/smut hit me late the other night and I just had to write it. My first smut I have written in ages so I hope you like. Really stuck on my other story atm so this was a nice distraction to write
Spike could smell her a mile off. He knew Buffy had been standing out the front of his crypt for about ten minutes now, pacing and mumbling to herself. No doubt she debating on whether to burst inside and fuck him or leave and go home, frustrated. He had watched her patrol for most of the night, getting hot just watching the way she moved. He wanted her bad but there was no way he was going to beg. Not Spike. He was the Big Bad. Even if he did have that damn chip embedded in his head.

As predicted, the door suddenly burst open. Spike chuckled lightly as she stood there in the doorway. Legs slightly apart, trying to look angry at him. He could tell her panties were soaked at just the thought of his hard cold cock fucking her hot hole. Still she tried to put on the act. As she always did.

“Spike!” She barked at him.

“What is it kitten?” He opened his eyes innocently. He knew the game all too well.

“You know exactly what Spike! I told you to..”

“You told me what Luv? To not have a good time? Coz I won those kittens fair and square tonight just so you know.”

“Liar.” She hissed.

“Ask anyone. Won them. Fair. And. Square.” Buffy just glared at him. Her arousal filled the room now and it was starting to make Spike’s head a little giddy.

“Now if you will excuse me, I’m going to bed.” He moved to the ladder. Smirking he looked back up at the slayer.

“And if you must know, I gave all the kittens to the local pound. Check if you want. Night.” He swiftly swung himself down the ladder. Landing at the bottom he looked up expectantly, seeing Buffy standing above him.

*Damn she smells so sweet*

“Can I help you?” He knew better then to simply invite her down. Had to play the game.

“You didn’t even keep one?”

“Not even one.” Buffy looked down at him thoughtful for a minute.

“I don’t believe you.”

“Whatever Slayer. I’m going to bed. Feel free to inspect the place.” With that Spike walked over to his bed, slipped off his pants and slid under the sheet. He knew this was how she liked him. She was never one for formalities. He heard her slide down the ladder and land on the floor with a light thud. Spike tried to relax himself, he could really feel the pressure building already. He inhaled deeply, taking in her beautiful smell. Suddenly, he was on his back with a pissed off slayer straddling him. A pissed off but horny slayer.

“Alright Spike. Where did you hide them?!” Her face was inches from his now and he could feel her hot breath on his cheek.

“I told you I didn’t…” He was cut off as Buffy crushed her lips to his, smouldering his mouth with her hot tongue. The game was over now.

Hastily, Spike removed her shirt which he tossed to the floor. He let his hands roam around on her soft flesh briefly before he undid her bra and it too was tossed to the floor. Between kisses Buffy was delightfully grinding her wet groin into Spike’s naked cock, making him harder then ever. He let out a stifled moan as she ground herself into him again. Cupping her breasts in his hands he played with them, first running his fingers lightly over the nipples before pinching the tiny pink nubs, making them go hard. She moaned into his mouth and he felt her gush against his cock. The pants had to go.

Flipping her onto her back, Buffy let out a surprised squeak at the movement. It was soon replaced by moans when Spike broke their kiss and trailed his warmed mouth down her neck and then to her left nipple. He sucked it in gently, teasing it, making it rock hard before moving to the right and doing the same. Every sense on Buffy was tingling; waves seem to be washing though her but she didn’t want it to stop. His cooled mouth now moved south bound. She literally purred as he put his nose to her crouch and inhaled her sent before pulling her pants, undies and shoes all off in what seemed one swift motion. She lay before him, naked and quivering. Waiting.

Spike let the tip of his finger run down Buffy’s smooth slit, slightly nudging her already swollen clit. She jumped at the touch and he knew he had to give her more. It would be a waste if he didn’t. He wanted to taste her. Letting his finger slide downwards he let it travel down into her wetness, into her beautiful hot pink mound. She moaned again and he knew his name was already on her lips. He saw that her eyes were half closed in pure pleasure and her blonde hair was spilled all over the pillow behind her. Fuck, she looked so hot! Dipping his head down, he pushed a finger inside her while letting his tongue flicker over her outer lips. She moaned again, widening her legs to him. Inviting him to stay. Slowly he pumped his finger in and out while lapping at her sweet nectar and occasionally nipping at her swollen nub. Always slow deliberate strokes. He knew it drove her mad with need.

“Please…Spike…more…” Her voice came out in shortened pants now, making Spike’s cock harden more again if it were possible. It was close to hurting. Slipping another finger in her heated hole Buffy moaned loudly and Spike sucked her clit into his mouth, slurping on it loudly, fucking her with his fingers. Soon he felt her inner muscles flutter around his fingers as he pumped them into her and she shook as her first orgasm took over her. Sucking in her clit into his mouth, he let his tongue assault it as Buffy screamed his name. She raised her hips to Spike’s mouth, pushing her self onto him. Still she shook and still her muscles fluttered around his two fingers deep inside her.

Spike’s nostrils were filled with Buffy’s scent and more then anything he wanted to bury himself into her heated centre. He let her clit fall from his mouth and looked up over her. She was truly a vision he realised. Her breasts jiggled slightly at her ragged breath and her eyes were closed, a small smile playing on the tips of her mouth. He could feel her quivers lessen now, her orgasm drawing to a close. As the last final shutter coursed though her, Spike pulled his fingers out of her. Buffy’s eyes flew open in protest but were then crossed with a look of awe when Spike placed the two scented fingers into his mouth and licked them clean, moaning softly as he did so.

It was the first time he had ever done that. It was so sensual and sexy at the same time Buffy realised. She could feel herself getting hot all over again. She could see he was totally wrapped up in it and she let a hand snake down to her lower lips, lightly playing with herself. She tried to stifle a moan as she rubbed her clit but failed. Spike’s gaze snapped back to her, a smile on his lips at the sight before him.

“Sorry luv, didn’t mean to leave you unattended.” He didn’t leave room for her to respond, instead he crushed his lips to hers and she could taste herself on him. She rubbed herself harder as their kiss deepened. Who knew such simple delights could be so provoking.


Chapter End Notes:
So, what do ya think? Ready for part 2?