Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the one that got deleted during the recent troubles. :) Thanks to OkDeanna for the lovely beta-reading.
Sunnydale, California 1998

William shrugged. “All right.”

“So, how do you think we should do it?” At his blank look, Buffy continued, “I mean, like, there’s French style, they stick their tongues in each other’s mouths.”

He made a face. “How about just regular style?”

“Okay.” Buffy hopped off of her swing and headed towards a more secluded spot on the playground.

William followed anxiously.

She stopped abruptly, and swiveled to face her friend. “Okay.”

“What?”

“Kiss me.”

“Oh, all right.” William frowned gently, considering. His head bent forward slightly and then jerked back up. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, we have to practice or we’ll be bad at it.”
He nodded in recognition of the sound argument and leaned forward again. Gathering all his nerves, he closed his eyes and quickly pressed his lips to hers.

Oxford, England 2008

“Can you…? Um… yeah, yeah kitten. You can…” William sighed and shook his head slightly as looked at her. “We can do whatever you want.”

Buffy smiled widely for a moment before furrowing her brow. “I don’t really, that is…I’ve never…” She stopped as though considering something. “But you’ll tell me how, right?”

“How to…?”

“How to make you, you know…come.”

William nodded to himself. Of course, he thought, I’m being tested. I’m already headed to hell for suggesting the whole sex teacher scenario and now God is determining exactly which level to send me to. He took one look at Buffy, kneeling in front of him waiting for instructions on how to please him sexually, and decided that it was going to be a special one. “Yeah, luv. I’ll tell you… everything you need to know.”

Buffy grinned. Leaning closer, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

His hands flew up to grasp her shoulders. “Right then, we can start right there. Kiss me.”

Scooting closer, she brought her lips to his.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the gentle kissing for a moment before pulling back slightly and reaching out to hold her chin lightly. “That was nice, kitten. Now, stop holding back and kiss me.”

Her eyes widened.

“You’re the most passionate person I’ve ever met, Buffy. Show me that.” He smiled softly at her scowl of annoyance. “Now, stop thinking and just kiss me.”

Buffy moved even closer and slammed her mouth on his. The kiss started with a hint of anger, but quickly morphed into an expression of need and frustration. Her hands came up to grip his head tightly as her tongue pushed its way past his lips. She teased him, playfully swiping at his tongue and retreating.

William groaned as he brought his tongue up to battle. After a few minutes, he pulled back slightly and gripped her wrists in his hands. He pulled them down and held them tightly between their bodies. “Touch me. Touch me with your fingers, your lips, your tongue, anything-just touch me.” He pressed her hands to his chest.

She grinned and spread her fingers against the firm wall of muscles. Touching, she thought, definitely sounds good. She moved her hands tentatively over his chest, down to his stomach and back up to his shoulders.

With a soft moan, William gave in to the urge to close his eyes and simply enjoy the warm pressure of her hands. He was startled a few moments later by the feel of her unbuttoning his shirt. He could tell that her small hands were trembling, though he couldn’t tell whether they shook from nerves or lust. He opened his eyes to watch her.

She had her eyes focused on the button between her fingers and she bit her lip gently in concentration. It was an expression that William had seen on her face countless times and one that never failed to bring him a smile.

He tried to be patient, but after a few seconds of watching her struggle, William reached down and yanked the shirt over his head. He quickly did the same with his t-shirt.

Buffy gasped at the sight of him. He was lean, clothed he could even be mistaken for skinny, but no one would mistake him for weak once they’d seen him like this.
She brought a single finger up to trace the line between the finely sculpted muscles of his abdomen. When the hell, she thought, did Will get so… so hot?Looking up, she saw the anxious look on his face and wondered suddenly if it was possible that he really didn’t know how attractive he was. She gave him a little smile. “Seriously, you should take off your shirt more often.”

Giving a chuckle that seemed more like a quick exhale, William grinned and gave her a mock, puzzled look. He glanced theatrically over to where his shirt hung from the side of the bed. “What’s wrong with my shirt?”

She giggled softly before leaning close enough for him to feel the moist heat of her breath against his skin. “It makes it harder for me to do this,” she whispered before bringing the tip of her tongue to his nipple. She gave it a quick lick and a kiss and moved to do the same to the other. When he groaned, she looked back up at him with overly innocent eyes. “Did you have any more instructions for me or do I get to play for a bit?”

William swallowed hard. Smirking, he ran his hands around her waist and slid them down to cup her rear. He roughly pulled her body towards his. “Thought you were all eager to learn a bit, pet.”

She hugged her arms around his neck and teased playfully, “Maybe you’ve already taught me plenty.”

“Is that so?” At her nod, he reached up and drew one of her hands down his chest and stomach. Placing it on his belt, he looked at her expectantly. “Brilliant, then you can finish the job.”

Buffy’s eyes widened for a moment before she pulled on a mask of fake confidence. “It’s not like I’ve never seen you naked before.” She sat back on her heels.

“How’s that?” His eyes widened and his head dipped to the side.

“I was curious.”

“When?” He looked shocked now.

She blushed, but couldn’t quite keep her self-satisfaction from showing on her face. “Cordy told me that boys had different parts, so I snuck a peek when you were changing for the pool.”

“Different…” he shook his head in amusement. “How old were we?”

“I think I was five.”

“And already a deviant.”

“I was not, I was just… curious.”

“So you spied on me putting on my swimmers.” He laughed and leaned in to whisper in her ear, “I don’t mean to brag luv, but it’s more than a bit bigger now.”

“Will!” She blushed.

“I just figured I’d save you the trouble of sneaking in on me in the shower. You know, in case you felt curious again.”
“Why would I be curious?” At his frown, she continued, “I’m gonna get more than a peek if I’m to ‘finish the job’, right?”

His frown grew. “Buffy, I was just teasing. You don’t have to…” he reached over to cup the side of her face. “Luv, you must know that I’d never want you to…”

Misunderstanding what he was trying to say, Buffy cut him off anxiously, “But you… I know you were liking it ‘cause you were all… and if you want me to do something different or whatever... you said you’d show me.”

William shook his head. “Whoa, pet.” He brought his other hand up so he was framing her face. “I wasn’t saying that I didn’t… I just want to make sure that you know that I don’t want you to do anything that you don’t want to do, ever.”

“Oh.” She looked embarrassed for a moment, but nodded. “That’s… I already know that, Will.”

“Good, so… good.”

Buffy watched him nod for a moment and wondered about the conversation he was clearly having in his own head. “So, I can get on with it then? We’re all set with the talky stuff now?” She watched as her words made their way through the haze in his head.

He looked startled for the smallest of moments before a grin swept across his face. He leaned in so that his mouth was only centimeters from hers. “And here I was sure that you liked me talking to you, telling you all the things that I could do to that perky little body of yours, all the ways I could make you scream and come, how pretty you’ll look writhing beneath me and…”

She whimpered. “Will.”

He chuckled, and placing his hands on her shoulders, he guided her down onto her back. He touched his mouth to hers for a sweet kiss and settled down beside her. His finger slid across her lips and his eyes grew distant. “You tasted like bubblegum. In the park that day… you tasted like bubblegum, but now…” He looked at her curiously.

“Mango lipgloss.” Something about his remark seemed important to her or odd at least, but she couldn’t define it. She pushed the thought away.

“It’s nice.” He leaned in for another kiss and pulled her bottom lip between his. He gave it a quick lick. “Mmm… nice.”

She gasped. “You… taste nice too.” Her lips formed a small pout. “I’m supposed to be making you… happy, but you got all bossy again.”

“Trust me, luv. You’re making me plenty happy.” He kissed down her neck and, pushing her shirt to the side, pressed his lips to her shoulder.

Buffy grinned and reached over to rub the front of his pants. “Is that so?” She felt him shudder against her at the contact and curled her palm to cup him through the denim. Her eyes widened as she got her first real clue concerning the size of his erection. She swallowed quickly and boldly continued her caresses.

William kept his head pressed to her neck. His eyes were squeezed shut and his hands fisted the sheets beside her head as he struggled to maintain control over the torrent of emotions and desires of which he was now the center.

He could take her, he knew at that moment that she wouldn’t turn him away. He couldn’t suppress a shiver as he thought about reaching down, tugging her panties off, and hiking up her skirt. It would take only seconds. In seconds, he could free himself and dive into her. And he wanted to. He wanted to pound her against the mattress until they both blacked out. He wanted to let go of all the walls he’d built to protect them both and show her just how truly, desperately, he wanted her.

But he loved her. More than he wanted her, he loved her. So he kissed her instead, sharing only a hint of his true desires and still drawing out a gasp in response.

Buffy smiled. “Guess you like that, huh?”

He nodded and brought his stormy blue eyes up to watch her face. “Can I… would you be all right if I took off… I mean, it’s a bit… and, umm… the zipper is none too…”

Her eyes widened as she realized what his stammering was meant to ask, but she reached eagerly for his belt and started pulling the leather through the buckle. She quickly undid the belt and slid her fingers under the edge of his jeans to tug the shiny silver button back out of its hole.
When her fingers came to his zipper, he pulled back. “Let me… ’kay.”

Pouting slightly, she watched as he rose from the bed and carefully unzipped his jeans. He quickly pushed the fabric down his thighs and stepped out of them, so that he stood before her wearing nothing but a pair of dark grey boxer briefs.

She took a moment to pull her eyes upward to meet his. When she did, she was surprised to see anxiety and even embarrassment on William’s face. She realized suddenly that, under all of William’s new-found confidence, he was still the same nervous little boy she used to play with. The realization was surprisingly comforting; Buffy’s own confidence surged upwards in response.

She watched as he quickly hid the emotions and smirked at her. When he started back to the bed, she held up her hand. “Those don’t really look comfortable. Probably best if you just take them off.”

His mouth opened once in surprise before he chuckled deeply. He nodded. “Hmm… very considerate of you.” He pushed off the shorts and watched her gape at him for a few seconds before rejoining her on the bed. “Now I have to say, that this, hardly seems fair.”

Buffy was still blushing when she responded. “Hmm?”

“Well here I am, very… comfortable, and you’re still stuck in all those clothes.”

“Oh.” She glanced down at her rumpled top and skirt.

“Not to worry, luv. I’ll help you get more… comfortable.” He lied down snug against her side and brought two fingers to trace the neckline of her shirt.

Buffy watched the long fingers brushing against her skin and whimpered. They felt so hot; they left a trail of tingles in their wake. When his hand moved to the top button, she jumped slightly. “You don’t have to. I mean, we’re working on you right now anyway.”

William laughed softly, but didn’t raise his gaze from the button he was working on. He undid every one before pushing the fabric to the sides and gazing on the skin he’d revealed.

Leaning down, he kissed a soft spot just above her bellybutton and placed a single hand possessively on her stomach. He studied his long pale fingers against her golden skin. “God, but you’re a tiny little thing, pet.” His hand inched over to trace the indent of her waist and then followed the edge of her skirt back towards the hollow of her stomach. He toyed with the snap of her skirt for a moment before opening it.

Buffy watched him with only a touch of nervousness. Mostly, she found his actions intriguing. He was looking at her so intently; he was studying really, the planes of her stomach and the curve of her hips. With his eyes focused downward, it was hard for her to read him. She couldn’t tell what he was thinking and she supposed that that fact alone should make her feel self-conscious.

But she didn’t.

Knowing that she had his full attention, that he could be so absorbed by her, made her feel interesting and powerful. When his hands gathered the fabric on the sides of her skirt to pull it downward, she arched her hips up to help.

He pulled her skirt slowly down the length of her legs and dropped it to the floor before sliding his arm under her back. Without a word, he pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside. William then gently placed her back down and leaned away to see the whole of her. His hand slowly ran up her leg, stopping only at the edge of her panties. “So small” he murmured, awed by the emotions the tiny woman in front of him evoked.

Her tone was more curious than concerned. “Too small?”

He looked up at her suddenly, almost startled, and shook his head. “Perfect,” he said, bringing his hand up to cradle her cheek against his palm. “You, luv, you’re perfect.”

A part of her thought that he was just being kind, that he
knew she was nervous and was simply trying to ease her mind, but when she met his eyes, she saw nothing but sincerity in his gaze. She didn’t know what to think then. Again, she knew that she probably should think about it, that it was probably important, but she couldn’t bring herself to do so at the time. She rose up and kissed him. Hard.

When her arms came up to slide around his neck, William fitted her body tightly against his. He groaned. “Oh, kitten.”

“Why?”

“Hmm?” He dropped a row of kisses along her shoulder.

“Why do you call me, kitten?”

He laughed. “’Cause you’re just like one, pet, all cute and small… you make a bloke want to cuddle you, protect you… but I know the truth.”

She frowned. “What truth?”

“It’s a cover. You’re ferocious, a fighter, and no guy that plays with you is going to leave unscathed.” He winked, “Got a few scars myself.”

She scoffed. “It’s hardly my fault that you were a klutz.”

He laughed softly. “Fair enough.” He looked at her pouting expression and grinning, kissed the tip of her nose. “Don’t pout, kitten. I just told you, I like your claws.”

“Except when they scratch you.”

“Especially when they scratch me.”

Buffy’s eyes widened, but she didn’t have a chance to respond. William was done talking; he pressed her hard against the bed, his hand sliding up quickly to cup her breast through the satin cup of her bra. She gasped as he gave it a firm squeeze and moaned when his thumb rubbed intently across her nipple. “Will!” She felt a fresh wave of arousal slam into her and she knew that her panties were flooded with the evidence. She tried to press her legs together, but his knee slid firmly between them.

William reached around her back and unclasped her bra. Before she could even react, he was tugging it down her arms and kissing her newly bared breasts. He glanced up after a moment to gage her reaction and reassure her. “I just want to please you, luv.”

Biting her lip, she nodded once. “Yes. Please.”

“Such nice manners you have, pet.” He chuckled, “I was hoping to make you forget them for a bit.” He pulled her nipple into his mouth and suckled.

She whimpered and dug her hands into his hair, grasping the messy curls.

Tentatively, he brought his teeth down for a gentle nip. Her grasp on his hair tightened enough to draw pain and her body jerked off the mattress. He moved quickly to give her other breast the same treatment and then gazed up at her. She was trembling and still clutching his head tightly. Seeing the clouds of lust in her eyes, brought his own arousal to a new level of pain. “Perfect,” he echoed dazedly.

He reached down to stroke her through her panties and groaned when his fingers found the hot, wet evidence of his affect on her. He reached up to drag her hand roughly down and pressed it against his erection. “Are you certain, luv? Are you sure you want this? Me? If we… we can’t undo it if…” He grabbed her chin, forcing her eyes to meet his. “Buffy?”

He watched her face for a moment, looking for some sign that she knew the truth, but her thoughts were focused elsewhere.

Buffy eagerly explored her way up to the tip of his shaft. She marveled at the softness of the tautly stretched skin and used her finger to spread a drop of creamy liquid. When she realized that he was waiting for an answer, she couldn’t immediately remember the question. She could remember that only seconds earlier his hands had been on her and more than anything else she remembered that she wanted that again. “Will,” she pleaded and wriggled beneath him.

“You need to say it, luv. I need to hear you say that you’re certain, that you’re ready, that you want me.”

Her eyes cleared slightly and she saw his almost pained expression. She was startled by the realization that he was as aroused as she was and she wondered how that could be when she had barely done anything. Smiling shyly, she nodded. “I’m sure. I’m ready.”

He frowned. “With me?”

She laughed softly and kissed the corner of his mouth. “Yes. William Oliver Pratt, I want this with you.”

It wasn’t the declaration of love and commitment that he wanted, but it was a start. William nodded and pulled away.

Buffy barely had time to squeal her disapproval before he leaned back and held up the condom. “They show you how to put these on a banana or some such?”

“Yeah, but…”

“Good.” He quickly tore open the package and slid the rubber on himself.

She looked up at him, confused. “I thought you wanted me to…”

Shaking his head, he gave a wry laugh. “You touch me right now and I might not make it to the big show.” His head dipped down to kiss her swollen lips. “God, you taste sweet pet.”

He settled himself between her knees and reached down to tease her already aching folds. He slid a single finger into her channel and gasped. “So bloody tight. You’re gonna feel so good wrapped around my cock. I’m gonna make you feel it too, luv. You’re gonna…”

“Will!” She thrust her hips upward it a plaintive motion. “Now!”

Positioning himself quickly, Will entered her in a single thrust.

He nearly came immediately.

She did.


Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts?