Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah-here is another un-beta'd chapter for you. :)
Thanks for all the kind words-I'm sort of blown away by all the support for this story.
Given his tone and the unmentionably hot thing he was doing with his tongue, Buffy suspected that he wasn’t planning a swing-jumping competition. What exactly he did have in mind was still something of a mystery for her though.

The Will that she knew was not the man standing in front of her at that moment. The Will that she knew was shy and nervous, he had impeccable manners and actually drove below the speed limit; he would never suggest…whatever he was suggesting they do at the park. She swallowed hard and simply watched him, wide-eyed.

William wondered if he was a bad man. He was sure that her obvious nervousness shouldn’t be exciting him as much as it was. He wanted to think that he was just pleased with the unique juxtaposition of roles. She was always the confident one. Surely, he thought, it’s natural to be pleased that I finally get to lead. But he couldn’t quite deny the predatory nature of his stimulation. He wanted to capture her, claim her, and conquer her. He chuckled at her expression and stepped closer so that she had to bend her head back to see him. “Hope the cat didn’t get that smart little tongue of yours.”

She grinned saucily. “Oh, so we’re here for a chat then?”

There’s my girl. “If you think that, then we have more work ahead of us than I realized.” He leaned in to whisper in her ear. “I’ve got plenty of plans for your tongue, luv; talking though…it’s not very high on the list.” Without warning, he tugged her across the grass and hoisted her on to a waist high platform on the wooden play structure. He quickly situated himself between her knees and brought his hands to rest on her shoulders.

“Will, what if…” She looked around anxiously.

“It’s nearly one in the morning. The kiddies are all tucked snug in their beds…no one here but us.” He brushed her hair back, baring her neck and leaned in to drop kisses along the smooth skin. Pulling back slightly he watched intently as he ran his thumb down her neck and over her shoulder. He snagged the ribbon strap holding up her dress and pushed it aside. “Have I mentioned that this is a very pretty dress, kitten?” He asked huskily before kissing her newly bared shoulder.

She flushed, bringing her hands up to rest on his forearms. “It’s not really…”

“It’s perfect.” He dipped his head to the side and gazed at her from under his thick eyelashes. “You look…especially beautiful tonight.”

Buffy laughed softly beneath her breath. “Is this a lesson on sweet-talking girls? ‘Cause I don’t think I’ll be needing that one. Or,” she started with a grin. “Does it work both ways? Should I tell you how much I like the new hair or that this shirt brings out the blue in your eyes?”

He laughed hoarsely before answering. “Only if you mean it.” Leaning close, he kissed the sensitive spot behind her ear before continuing. “Never give a false compliment, Buffy.” His tongue came out to trail along the outside of her ear before he pulled her ear lobe between his lips for a quick suckle.

She gasped and fought to clear her head enough to respond. His tone had been so serious. “I…I, Will, I wouldn’t…” She gave him a gentle shove so that he stopped and gave her a confused look. She blushed. “I wasn’t, I meant it…about your hair and…and…”

William hid his genuine pleasure behind a smirk. “My shirt?”

“Your eyes. You have the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen. Sometimes, when I’m looking at you, I forget what I’m thinking about.” Her own eyes widened suddenly and she gave her head a little shake. “And now I’m just babbling. I guess that last drink was my ride to tipsy-land.”

He clenched his jaw and held back his words, knowing that nothing that he’d say at that moment wouldn’t give away his feelings completely. Instead, he told her everything with a kiss. His lips moved over hers, gentle but persistent, as he slid closer and fit himself tight against her body. He marveled inwardly at the perfection of that fit. He couldn’t doubt that she was made for him.

Her arms and legs came up instantly to wrap themselves around him.

He could still feel her holding back though; her muscles were still tense from nerves and her mind was still clearly wandering. He wanted her thinking of nothing but him. William wondered if he was pushing too hard with this whole “playground lesson”, she’d only lost her virginity the evening before and now he was asking her to push aside her inhibitions and let him have her in a public park. All at once, he felt like an arse.

He rubbed her back comfortingly. “Do you want to leave, luv?”

Startled, she pulled back to stare at him. “Do you? Is someone coming?” She squinted to try and see better in the dark.

“No one’s coming. And no, I don’t want to leave.” He leaned in close to her ear again. “I want to watch you come right here, kitten. I want to watch you come with the moonlight on your face and this pretty little dress bunched up high. I want….” He felt her shiver beneath him and smiled. “I want to make you bare your claws and...” he leaned back to watch her face as he finished; “I want you crying out my name when you get there.”

Clenching his arms tightly, she shuddered again. “Will!”

“That’s right.” His hands slid down her back to cup her butt and pull her closer. He groaned softly at the increased pressure against his already full erection.

Buffy rubbed against him, instinctually raising the intensity for them both. She brought her hands up to tangle themselves in the short curls at the top of his neck.
Trailing his fingers up her back, William brought a hand up to press against hers. His eyes were dark with passion, but his voice was controlled. “I like this.” He patted her fingers in his hair. “You can be rougher, pull some, I like that too.”

She used her hands to pull him down for a hard kiss, thrusting her tongue between his lips and gasping when he sucked on it. She wondered fleetingly if it was odd to be so turned on by his teacher-mode. Surely, she thought, it should be easier when she could pretend that this was all something different than what it was. Certainly he didn’t act like it was all a chore and she wasn’t so naive as to think that he wasn’t enjoying himself as well, but she wasn’t forgetting that this all was still just Will doing what he did best, teaching. Only she didn’t remember finding his directions or his teacher voice so hot when he helped her with algebra.

He almost groaned when he saw her mind start to wander again. He decided it was time to get her attention. Roughly, he ran his hands down the length of her back and along her thighs. She gasped when he pushed her skirt up to bunch around her waist and suddenly dropped to his knees.
“Will!”

His hands slid her knees outwards and he pressed a kiss against the inside of one golden thigh. He rubbed his cheek there and she whimpered.

“Will?”

“Mmm hmm.” He pulled her closer to the edge of the platform so that she had to put her hands behind her and lean back to maintain her balance.

“Are you gonna…”

“Mmm hmm.” He kissed the soft skin of her other thigh.

“Oh.”

Carefully, he tugged her panties down. Leaning back so that she could press her legs closer together, he gently pulled them along her legs and over her feet.

Buffy watched as her panties quickly disappeared into his back pocket. She swallowed hard when he moved to push her knees back apart and settled himself between them.

“Will?”

He kissed her thigh again before answering. “Yes, luv.” He didn’t look up.

“I’m…umm…I’m…oh!” she gasped as his kisses came closer to her center.

“You’re what, luv? Gorgeous? Yes. Sweet? Yes. The sexiest thing I’ve ever seen? Yeah, that too.” He punctuated each yes with another kiss.

“You’re just saying…”

His head swung up and she was cut off by the intense look in his eyes. He spoke in a low, hoarse voice. “If I didn’t mean it, I wouldn’t say it.” His eyes, dark with passion, stayed on her for another moment.

She nodded once, mesmerized, and he continued kissing his path upwards.

His fingers brushed through the soft curls that hid her folds from his view.

She gave a strangled gasp and bit her lip.

“You’re so wet for me, kitten. Can’t wait to get a taste of you. So bloody hot.” His hands clamped firmly on her thighs and he leaned in to place a tentative kiss on her curls. He groaned at her immediate jump and worked the tip of his tongue up her slit.

Shaking with a unique blend of nerves and lust, Buffy fell back, opening herself even more to his ministrations.
He gave her several licks before bringing his tongue to a point and thrusting it inside her hot channel. He repeated the motion until she was writhing in front of him. “You like that don’t you? Tell me, do you like my tongue loving you as much as liked my cock last night?”

Frustrated, she wriggled. “Please, just…please.”

He chuckled, his breath hot and wet against her thigh. “Ah, the magic word…but not what I’m looking for. I told you what I want to hear.” He leaned in and tapped her clit with his tongue. “Tell me, kitten, whose mouth is making you feel so good?”

His earlier words came back to her and she realized what he was waiting for. He wanted her to say his name. The frustration made her prickly. Egomaniacal bastard, she thought huffily, probably wants me to beg too. The fact that she’d be willing to only frustrated her more. Balancing her weight on one hand she used the other to tightly grip the back of his head. She pulled back so that he’d look up at her. She glared. “William.”

“Yes, luv?”

She fought off the urge to scream. “Fuck me.” There, she thought, two can play the dirty talk game. She watched his reaction with satisfaction.

His eyes widened momentarily. He smirked. “What, here?” He made a show of looking around. “What if someone comes?”

“If someone isn’t coming soon, I might just have to head back to the bar and find myself a new tutor.”

She regretted the words as soon as they came out of her mouth, but it was too late. She wasn’t even sure what she’d hoped to accomplish, but she knew immediately what she had. She felt like a tramp and she knew that she’d hurt William.

He stood up abruptly but kept his eyes focused on the ground.

As she struggled to regain her balance, she watched his careful deep breaths and knew he was trying to reel in his temper. “Will, I didn’t…I’m…”

He looked up slowly and, ignoring her ramblings, spoke quietly. “I’m going forget that you said that. Once. Because you didn’t mean it…”

“I didn’t, Will. I wo…”

He held up his hand to silence her. “Just know this. If you decide that you need another…partner, you will tell me. First.” His gaze remained steadily on her.

Buffy nodded and looked down. She anxiously pushed her skirt down and sighed. “Way to ruin the mood, Buffy.” She muttered in self-deprecation.

Chuckling softly, he broke his gaze and reached over to help her fix her dress. “Just as well, I don’t have any rubbers with me.”

“I umm…you don’t need them.”

Eyebrow arched, he gave her a curious look.

“I’ve been on the pill for ages.” She shrugged, “I just didn’t get a chance to tell you last night.”

“Oh that’s…that’s good then.”

“Will?” She reached up and cupped his cheek. “I am sorry.”

“I know, pet. Don’t let it worry you.” He bent down and kissed her forehead. “Let’s get home, yeah?”

She nodded and hopped down, quickly finding her flip flops where they had fallen off and sliding them back on.

They walked the few blocks back to William’s flat in unusual silence.

Upon arrival, he unlocked the door and gestured for Buffy to enter. She did, coming to a stop just inside where she stood watching him close and lock the door behind them.

Awkwardly, she reached for his hand. “Please come to bed with me. I’m not…you don’t have to…you don’t have to touch me, just…please stay with me.”

He swore softly under his breath. “There’s no way that I’m getting into that bed tonight and not touching you, so if you don’t want…”

She launched herself into his arms. “I want. I want.” She kissed him hard.

“Good.” He lifted her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist and started towards his bedroom. “Good.”


Chapter End Notes:
Ummm...yeah-there's a little bit of angst working its way in here. Surely you all saw it coming, yeah?