Author's Chapter Notes:
Again-a long wait for this one. I know I'm awful. All I can do is apologize and hand you an extra-long chappie. Anyway I hope you like it. Also, I promise I am going to finish this one-I won't leave you all hanging, I just might take a bit between post sometimes. :)
London, England 2008

William pulled smoothly into a parking spot in front of his Uncle’s building, gave Buffy a quick grin and got out of the car.

Hopping out, she followed him to the back of the car and reached into the trunk to collect her bag.

He brushed her arm aside, easily lifting a bag in each hand. “I got it, pet.”

Shrugging, she followed him into the lobby. “I know it’s a gentleman thing, Will, but I feel silly letting you carry two bags when I’ve got nothing in my hands.”

He laughed softly as he nodded a hello towards the building’s security guard. “Better you feel silly than my Mum hear that she failed to raise a gentleman.” He gestured towards the elevator.

She scoffed as she followed him through the doors. “Says the guy that tried to get me to flash him on the way here.”
His mouth opened and closed once in surprise. “I most certainly did not. You were…I just…”He stammered with indignation for a few seconds before stopping abruptly and smirking. “You know we’re not driving anymore; can’t crash. No reason not to tell me.”

She rolled her eyes and swatted at his shoulder just as the bell indicated that they’d reached their floor. The elevators doors opened to reveal the penthouse and Buffy quickly forgot their kidding. Gasping softly, she brought her hand up to her mouth. “This is your uncle’s place?”

William chuckled and nodded. “Yeah. It’s something, right? Not really my taste but it’s hard to deny that’s it’s got a certain…”

“Hugeness.”

“That and…” He gestured towards a grouping of shiny leather sofas surrounding a brushed metal coffee table.

Buffy didn’t respond, she took a few steps towards the gleaming stainless steel filled kitchen. “My mom would kill for this fridge.”She turned back to William. “What does your uncle do again?”

“Uncle Simon writes, novels…the last few have been pretty popular in certain circles really.” He grinned. “I actually think he mainly set this place up like this to fit the image he thinks fans and such like for him to have. His place up north is a lot more…traditional.”

“Simon…Pratt, right? Like your Dad.” At his nod she continued. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard of…”

“Oh, but he doesn’t write under that name. He uses Ethan Rayne. It has a more…” He was stopped by Buffy’s squeal of shock and delight.

“Ethan Rayne, Blood and Chaos –Ethan Rayne is your Uncle Simon? How could you have never told me?” She shook her head in shock. “Ethan Rayne is your uncle! That is so….”

William looked surprised. “You’ve read some of his work?”

“Well duh. Everyone’s read the Chaos Trilogy. It’s like…sooo good and with the new prophecy; the kiss of true love will awaken his once beating heart. Logan is gonna turn human, I’m just sure of it.”

“I, erm, I actually haven’t read them.”

She stared at him in wide-mouthed wonder.

“It’s just…a repentant vampire trying to save the world and falling for his mortal enemy- not really my taste. It’s a bit melodramatic, don’t you think?”

Her jaw dropped even lower. She shook her head. “It’s like the…the most romantic story ever.”

He shrugged.

“Will, they’re made for each other but the forces of destiny are keeping them apart. They’ve chosen duty over love. Even though it hurts them to be apart, he’s left to fight the battle far away and she stayed there. They know that they have to…”

William scoffed.

“Will!”

“Sorry pet. But if it’s really this great love, than they wouldn’t be able to ignore it. He’d hurt every moment that they were apart.” He stepped closer to her, his eyes darkened with emotion. “Thoughts of her would consume his mind each day and fill his dreams each night. If he loved her, he’d burn for her. He wouldn’t let the fact that he was a vampire keep him from her side. For as long as she wanted him; he’d be there.”

Her mouth made a little ‘o’ at his impassioned speech. “But…they can’t, I mean…you haven’t even read it so you don’t know how hard…”

“Don’t need to read it, he’s a berk. She loves him, he loves her and he’s letting something get in their way. He’s a berk. Woman I love, if she…if she wanted me, I’d do anything.” He stopped suddenly, and looked away.

Brow furrowed, Buffy watched him clench his jaw as he struggled to regain control of his emotions. It was an unusual site. “Will? Are you…is it Drusilla? Do you still…”

His head swung back. “What? No! I certainly do not.”

“So there’s a…a new girl then…a new love?”

“No, luv.” He said in an oddly neutral voice. “No, there’s no new girl for me.”

His statement seemed incomplete. Buffy waited a second, wondering if he would continue. When he didn’t, she shrugged. “So…um, finish showing me around the home of Ethan Rayne.”

He gave a quick nod. “Sure, pet. Let’s put the bags in the guest room.” He lead the way across the living room and opened the door to a large bedroom done up primarily in deep blue silks.

Buffy gasped again. “This is the guest room?”

“That it is, though I may be the only person who ever uses it. Uncle Simon doesn’t really entertain family here. The…guests he brings here don’t really…um…they don’t typically require a separate bedroom.”

Buffy grinned. “Does he bring home a lot of girls?”

William dipped his head to the side as he considered his response. “Let’s say, he brings home far fewer than he could but that he’s certainly not suffering from a lack of companionship.”

“Lots then, yeah?”

Chuckling, he nodded. “I’ve met several.”

She giggled girlishly. “I gotta admit, if I had a place like this I’d probably bring home a lot of fangirls myself.”

“Trying to tell me somethin’ there, kitten?” He gave her a smirk. “Do I need to find another bird for your next lesson?”

“What? Oh! No!” She smacked lightly at his chest. “God, you’re such a brat now!”

He moved closer, dipping his head down to bring his lips closer to her ear before responding. “You like it though…yeah?”

She shivered as she felt his breath brush the soft hairs near her ear and felt her stomach warm as she considered his words, sexy and confident to start and then so endearingly tentative. He is still my Will, she thought, under all this… he is still my Will. Momentarily finding words hard, she simply nodded.

He rubbed his cheek across hers before raising his head. “Ready to see the best part?” Not waiting for a response, he gripped her hand and tugged so that she’d follow him out of the room.

Seconds later Buffy was staring open-mouthed at a jacuzzi big enough to fit four people comfortably. She gave a little squeal of excitement before frowning just as quickly. “You never said…I didn’t even bring my swimsuit!”

It was William’s turn to go slack-jawed. Innocent, he reminded himself, she really was innocent until you... , already feeling his arousal rise, he cut his thoughts abruptly. “I can take you to the shops, get you some swimmers if you like or…I could just…promise not to look. Don’t you trust me?” He gave her wink to show that he was teasing.

She blushed crimson. She’d just been so excited to find out about the jacuzzi, she hadn’t really had a chance to process all the possibilities. He’d seen her plenty naked already. She blushed even deeper as she thought of just how closely he’d seen her unclothed state. She bit her lip and tried to save face. “I don’t know. You don’t really seem too trustworthy with that radioactive hair and all the black clothes.”

He pouted. “I thought you liked the new look.”

She wondered fleetingly if his bottom lip had always been so appealing. “I do” she said firmly. “I’m just teasing.” She reached up impulsively to ruffle his hair. “I just didn’t know that the jacuzzi was part of some surprise lesson.”

William slid his arms around her back and tugged her close. “Well I wouldn’t be much of a teacher if I didn’t give you a pop quiz now and then.”

She giggled, but her response was lost when he caught her lips for a startlingly hungry kiss. When he quickly reached for the bottom of her shirt and started tugging it upward, she pulled back in surprise.

He gave her an almost pained look but resisted the urge to simply drag her back. His voice was hoarse. “Please, kitten.”

Buffy couldn’t hear her own thoughts through the sudden pounding of her heart, not that denying him would have been amongst those thoughts. If she’d been able to she would have wondered about the sudden urgency. She would have wondered if it meant something.

Stepping back towards him, her hands rose up to hold the sides of his face as she returned his kiss with one just as eager.

Again he reached for her top. This time she held her arms up to help him pull it off. He barely glanced at her pink satin bra before unclasping it and tossing it over to join her shirt on the floor.

He pulled away then and stared at her, a starving man moments before a feast.

She trembled. “Will?”

He pulled his own shirt off before reaching for her again. “I want to feel you; all that pretty golden skin, smooth and hot against mine.” Pulling her tight against his chest, he ran his hands down the length of her back. “So soft. Smell so good, kitten.” His hands cupped her ass through the denim of her skirt for a moment before continuing their journey down to brush the backs on her thighs. His thumbs brushed just under the hem of her skirt. “Are you gonna tell me now or should I just look?”

“They’re pink. They…they matched the bra.”

William laughed gruffly. “Wasn’t askin’ about the pants, luv.” He leaned in to nip at her ear lobe. “I wanna know if you’re wet for me.”

She blushed even as another hot wave of arousal hit her. She clutched his shoulders and buried her face against his neck. “Will, please. You know I can’t…”

He brushed his thumbs slightly higher up the back of her thighs. “Can’t what, luv? Get wet for me? We both know that you can. Maybe you need me to…”

“Talk!” She blurted breathlessly. “I can’t talk all dirty like you can. Okay?”

“That’s not true. You just need a little motivation.” He slid his hands up quickly, pushing her skirt up to her hips and brought a single finger down to tease her through the satin of her panties. When he felt her fingernails digging into his arms he stilled. “You never told me what you were looking at in that book, kitten. What made you ache? What were you thinking about when I found you being so naughty in my bed?”

She groaned and thrust herself towards his hand. “I don’t want to…” No way, she thought, too embarrassing. She knew that he’d fight her, so she worked quickly to distract him by grabbing at his belt.

He moaned when her hands brushed across his erection, but he pressed forward with his inquiry. “Come on, kitten. Share.”

Pushing his jeans down his hips with a hurried motion, Buffy quickly thrust her hand into his boxers to wrap her fingers around him tightly. She jerked her hand up and down his length.

When he tossed his head back and groaned deeply, she grinned. “See, you don’t want to talk.”

He groaned again. “Mmm…you’re right we can talk later. Right now, I want to feel you riding my cock.”

Her eyes widened at the suggestion. “You want me to…umm…”

He nodded and, pushing his tongue at the back of his teeth, smirked at her. It only lasted a second before he scooped her into his arms and headed for the closest couch. He dropped onto it, still holding her tightly and kissed her hard before she had a chance to pull away. “It’ll be good, kitten…promise…gonna feel so good.”

Standing suddenly, Buffy unbuttoned her skirt and pushed it off. She smiled before quickly shedding her thong as well and then stood bare before his hot gaze. She resisted the urge to cover herself with her arms or to launch herself back at him and simply stood there until he held his arms out.

Stepping closer, she let him pull her astride his lap and help her into position. Then she pushed his hands aside and, bringing her eyes up to meet his, lowered herself onto him with one swift movement.

“Oh, God!” She gasped in surprise. “Feels so…so…oh God!”

William’s hands came to grip her hips. “Good…that’s good…kitten…good…can you…oh fuck, kitten…” He trailed off when she began slowly sliding up and down and simply gazed at her in awe. Beautiful, never seen anything so bloody perfect, he thought watching as she bit her lip in concentration. He dragged his hands up to cup her breasts and watched her mouth make a little “Oh!” of pleasure when he rubbed her nipples with his thumbs.
When she started moving faster he moaned. “Won’t last long, kitten…too good…need you so much…fuck…”

He came close to slipping at that moment. He very nearly started babbling about his love for her.

She kissed him fiercely before he could and startled him with her aggressiveness.

My kitten likes being on top, he thought and quickly squirreled away the new knowledge. Reaching between their bodies he used a single finger to tease her until she was writhing on top of him. She moved faster as she got closer, squeezed him tighter each moment until her release.

The feel of her pulsing around him was too good. He grabbed her hips and thrust himself deep into her warmth one final time he came, shouting her name amongst a litany of almost incomprehensible praise.

She dropped limply to rest against his chest, their bodies still joined, and pulled her head slightly to gaze up at him. “Wow. That was…wow.”

William wrapped his arms around her possessively and nodded. “Definitely…amazing.” He smirked weakly. “Haven’t forgot about the book though, luv…your secret…gonna get you to tell me…gonna…as soon as I can move again, I’m gonna make you…”

“Hmmm…and how are you going to do that?” Buffy asked with a giggle as she snuggled against him.

“I’m gonna come up with a plan, a brilliant plan…it will likely involve seduction and your shouting my name.”

“That does sound bad.”

“I’m evil.”


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews Rock. (And just might get me to post sooner.)