Author's Chapter Notes:
More is on it's way soon. I actually have writing time available due to the lovely Thanksgiving Holiday (my family did the big dinner last weekend).
Thanks for reading and thanks even more to everyone who has made my day with a review. :)
London, England 2008

Buffy grinned as she tucked the pretty pink bag under a sweater in another shopping bag. She gave the hiding spot a critical glance before nodding to herself. Totally hidden, she decided as she barely held back a giggle.
She’d come to a big realization the night before. All Will’s talk about dropping to his knees, had been, she now realized, his way of telling her something. She wasn’t sure why he never just came out and said it, but she’d gotten the message: Will was kinky.

That was cool, she figured, maybe she was too. Besides, she thought, the whole point of this is for me to learn about sex. Will being into games and such just means I can learn more stuff from him. Also, she decided that playing sex games with him sounded like a lot of fun.

It had taken some convincing, but she had finally managed to talk Will into hanging at a bakery for a little bit so that she could slip into a little shop alone and pick out something to surprise him with. It had taken longer than she had expected. Who, she wondered, knew there were so many sexy toys and costumes and such? She wondered if Will had ever been in a shop like that.

A couple of weeks ago she would have been certain that he hadn’t. A couple of weeks ago it hadn’t even occurred to her that Will might have sex. She shook her head; a couple of weeks ago she really hadn’t known her best friend at all.

Buffy hurried back to the bakery to find two girls standing next to William’s table. She stood to the side and watched them for a moment. They were pretty and clearly flirting, but Will looked oblivious. He seemed to be responding politely enough but his frequent glances back down to his book made it clear that he wasn’t interested in conversation.

Buffy frowned. No wonder he doesn’t have a girlfriend, she thought, he still has a hard time talking to girls. She wondered if she should give him some pointers, it seemed wrong somehow despite their “just friends” status.

William smiled broadly when he spotted Buffy and raised his hand to wave her over.

The girls standing at his side turned slightly to follow his gaze across the room. Neither of them bothered to hide their disappointment in finding that he’d been waiting for a pretty girl. Neither of them decided to waste their time chatting him up any longer. They were gone by the time Buffy reached his table.

Will stood up as she came closer and leaned over to give her a quick kiss on the cheek. “Did you find what you were looking for?”

“Yup. Private lady shopping all done.”

He suspected that meant that Buffy was due to start her period soon and he wondered at his chances of convincing her that it didn’t mean they had to stop their ‘tutoring sessions’. He worked hard to keep his expression neutral.

“Brilliant. What should you like to see next? Madame Tussauds? Big Ben?”

Buffy looked pensive for a moment. “Ooh. I know. Can we go on the big bicycle wheel thingy?”

“The London Eye?” He swallowed hard. “You know at its peak it is 135 meters high? That is nearly 450 feet.”

Buffy frowned slightly. “Still can’t do heights huh?”

“What? No. I didn’t say that.” Will shook his head. I should say that, he acknowledged silently, instead I’m going to try to impress you and likely make an arse of myself. He gave her what he hoped was a strong smile. “The London Eye it is pet.”

Oxford, England 2008

William was thinking about their long weekend in London as he climbed the stairs to his flat two days later. He was still having a hard time focusing on work with Buffy in town, though he did feel like the work he had managed to get done involved some of his most creative thinking. She is like a muse, he thought with an almost wistful smile.
He opened his front door and nearly choked. “Buff?” He shook his head. “What?”

Buffy gave him a sexy grin and reached up to play with the end of one of her pigtails. “What do you think?” She turned slowly to give him a better look.

The shaking hit William almost immediately. He wanted to look away, but couldn’t. She was dressed as a school girl: knee socks, pigtails, little white shirt knotted just beneath her breasts and a plaid skirt so short that the simple act of turning was enough to flash him some panty. She looked every bit the role of a naughty little girl. It was far too close to every dirty thought he’d had as he’d struggled through puberty. He coughed and forced his gaze to the floor. “No.”

“Will.”

“No.” He repeated quietly.

She pouted. “You don’t. I thought you liked to play. I thought you would like it.” She took a couple steps towards him. “You don’t like it?”

Her words brought his head up abruptly. His eyes flashed with lust and anger. “You look like a child.”

She frowned. “Yeah, but like in a sexy way right?” Her shoulders slumped. “I thought you’d like it.” She repeated weakly before turning to head towards the bedroom, confused and a little hurt.

Will stalked towards her angrily. “This is what you think of me? That I’m a pervert, some kind of arse that wants to fuck little girls?”

Her eyes widened and she started to turn back to stare at him in shock.

He grabbed her from behind before she could. Sliding his arm around her waist, he pulled her back tight against his chest.

“Will?” Buffy could feel him trembling. She knew he was upset, but she felt also the length of his erection pressed against her ass. “Will, I’m sorry I just thought…it was just a game.”

William could barely see through the red haze of his distress. What would she think if she knew? He’d want her even if she was still a school girl. He’d always wanted her. He started to speak without consciously deciding to do so. “What did you want here, Buffy? How was this supposed to play out?” He didn’t wait for a response. Rubbing himself against her, he continued in a dark tone. “Am I the headmaster, pet? Have you been sent to my office?”

Gasping, she realized that she hadn’t really thought out a scenario. She had just thought that Will would get a kick out of the naughty costume. “I…I…” Her head was spinning at the abrupt change in Will’s reaction. Had he changed his mind? Did he like the game after all? She had only the briefest of moments to wonder if she liked the game.

“Were you delivering a note?” He pushed her lightly towards the bed, walking in step behind her until her legs were touching the blankets. “Maybe it was just an excuse. Maybe you just can’t get enough of my cock, so you volunteered to bring me the note hoping that I’d be in the mood to play.”

He rubbed his cheek against her head, like a cat marking its territory and leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Is that the game, luv? Or maybe you didn’t want to come to my office at all. Did you forget your homework again? Get caught cheating? Do you end up in my office regularly?” He nipped at her ear lobe and raised his hands to untie the knot at the front of her shirt and pull it off.

She trembled as he roughly caressed her breasts. He wasn’t himself. She could feel it, but didn’t know what to do.

“Put your hands on the bed. Keep your ass up.”

“Will!”

He gave her shoulders a little push. “This is the game isn’t it pet?” He guided her down so that she was bent over the bed in front of him and ran his hands up the backs of her thighs, flipping up her skirt. He quickly stepped between her legs pushing them further apart and bent over to whisper in her ear. “Why are you in my office, young lady?”

He could feel her shaking beneath him. It was nerves, at least partly. He knew it. He slid his hand up the inside of one silken thigh and, cupping her, knew that more than just nerves.

He fingered her through the wet fabric. He knew what she wanted, even if she couldn’t say it. He’d do it. He’d like it too much. William knew that he was a bad man.

She gasped loudly when she felt him rip her panties off. “William!” She turned back to look at him in surprise.

He pushed her shoulders down. “Keep your hands down. Look forward and…tell me why you are in my office.”


Chapter End Notes:
*Ducks* Well?