Author's Chapter Notes:
So as a thank you for all the nice reviews and comments, I have an extra long chapter for you!

I have to thank my lovely beta-reader Deanna-she rocks!
Oxford, England 2008

“Seriously, Willow, you would think I’d broken it the way he’s acting.”

Buffy heard Willow giggle over the phone. “Well, he’s always been pretty protective of you, right?”

“I guess,” Buffy said shrugging, even though her friend clearly couldn’t see her.

“Buffy, the only time I ever heard that kid talk was when he thought you needed defending.”

“He talks.”

“To you.”

“To lots of people now, he’s… changed.”

“How so?”

“I don’t know. I mean, he’s still Will, you know? When it’s just us, he doesn’t seem so different, but with other people…”

“He talks?”

“Yeah. And he like, jokes and stuff. I guess he just isn’t so shy anymore.”

“That’s good, right?”

“Yeah, I mean, of course it is.”

Willow could hear her friend’s apprehension through the phone, but knew that pressing wasn’t likely to help. When Buffy wanted to talk about whatever it was she was thinking about, she would bring it up herself. “So other than the ankle, you’re having a good time?”

“Oh yeah! Did you know that I can go clubbing here? Like legally.”

“You might have mentioned that a few times.”

Buffy giggled. “There’s a drink called Sex on the Beach, its yumminess is unequaled.”

“Which kind of reminds me of your plan. Any progress? Does William have any cute friends?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Not really. I mean, yes, but no one that I’d really want to… you know.”

“Too bad.”

“Yeah. Hey, you know, I should get off the phone. My mom gave me the phone card with strict instructions to call every three days to check in. If we stay on much longer, I’ll run out of minutes.”

“Okay. Send me an e-mail soon. Ooh, send me one with pics.”

“All right. Bye, Willow.”

“Talk to you soon. Have fun!”

Buffy hung up the phone and glanced around William’s apartment. Now what?, she thought. She’d promised to stick around the apartment and not push her ankle too much. Even though, she thought grumpily, it really didn’t hurt anymore.

She walked over to Will’s speakers and fiddled with his iPod. She didn’t really recognize a lot of the bands on it, so she just set it to play songs at random.

A glance at the clock told her that he probably wouldn’t be back for a while still. So, with a sigh, she headed over to the wall of bookshelves. She knew she wouldn’t find the latest Nora Roberts or Kelley Armstrong, but she thought maybe he would have something to keep her entertained for a bit.
Several minutes of rummaging hadn’t procured much. In fact, she was just about to give up when she discovered something intriguing; William had an illustrated copy of The Kama Sutra. Her eyes widened when she realized that it had real photographs and not just highly stylized drawings, like the one she’d seen at the bookstore.

With a mischievous grin, she brought it in to the bedroom to take a closer look.

When Liam told him that he could handle the study group on his own, William eagerly took the opportunity to head home early. He was still a little concerned that Buffy’s ankle could be more seriously injured than she thought.

Opening the front door, William was a little surprised not to find her sitting on the couch. Thinking that she might have fallen asleep, though it seemed unlikely with the loud music, he walked quietly over to peek into his bedroom.

She was not asleep.

His copy of The Kama Sutra lay open on the bed where she’d been reading it. Her eyes were closed, her skirt bunched nearly to her waist and her fingers worked rapidly beneath her panties.

William took in the scene, her pink cheeks, the little moan her mouth looked ready to make, the flash of pink satin between her thighs and dropped his bag.
“Oh, dear god.”

Buffy’s eyes flew open. She screamed once in shock and dove beneath the blanket. After a moment, her voice came out in a high squeak. “Please be not here.”

William worked hard to get past his shock. “Buffy, please it’s not…”

“Out!”

“It’s not a big deal. Don’t be…”

Another squeak came from beneath the blankets. “Leave now and forget this… oh god, this happened. Please leave and don’t say anything… ever.”

William stood stock still. He spoke quietly but firmly. “Or I could help you.”

The words were shocking enough to bring Buffy’s head out from under the comforter. She stared at him open-mouthed for a moment. “Have you lost your mind?”

Swallowing hard, William squared his shoulders and took a step closer to the bed. “I know about your plan. I saw what you wrote to Willow.” He quickly held up his hand to prevent her outraged response. “Hold on there, pet. I wasn’t snooping… rather wish I hadn’t seen it. You didn’t close out the window. I just… I just meant to check my e-mail.”

Buffy gave another little squeak and turned her face away.
William forced himself to continue. “The point… the point is, I get it. You want to learn about sex. That’s… normal. You want to learn; I’ll show you.” He shrugged.

Buffy turned slowly towards him. “Will that’s… that’s nuts.”

“Why?”

“William…”

“No. Hear me out. When you wanted to learn long division, who showed you the steps?”

“You, but…”

William continued on determinedly. “Who spotted you when you decided to try for that world record book by doing the most continuous backwards flips on the trampoline?”

“Will…” Buffy’s voice took on a pleading tone.

He took a step towards her, a determined glint lighting his eyes. “When your mum said that couldn’t go to Disneyland unless you brought up your science grades, who sat up with you all night so that you could memorize the periodic table for extra credit?”

“You did, of course… Will, I’m not saying that you’re not my best friend. It’s just… this is different… sex is…”

William tipped his head to the side and studied her for a moment. “Special?” he asked carefully.

She agreed with a note of relief. “Yeah.”

William looked down for a moment before bringing his eyes up to meet hers straight on. “And yet… and yet you plan to share it with a stranger.”

Buffy paled. Unable to respond, she looked away.

“Buffy.”

“I get it. You’re disappointed in me.”

“No. That’s not it at all. Buffy, you… you’re always looking for an adventure. I admire you for that. And I know better than anyone that patience has never really been your forte. This is… you looking for your next adventure. I get that. I get you.” He gave her a weak smile. “It’s also a hormones thing, which is also something I understand.”

“Then… why?”

“Pet…I just…” William sighed and took the final two steps to the bed and sat carefully on the edge. Keeping his eyes focused on the blanket by his knee, he started again. “Did I ever tell you that Dru was older?”

Buffy shook her head in an effort to clear the jumble of thoughts. “Your ex-girlfriend?”

William scoffed. “Yeah, her.”

“You never really… how old?”

“Thirty-two.”

“Will!”

“I thought… I thought I was special. She seemed exotic, worldly… I thought I was important to her too, but I wasn’t, luv. It was just a game. It took months for me to catch on and in the meantime, she slept with half the students here, and more than few of the professors.”

“Oh, Will! You never… why didn’t you ever tell me?”
“I felt ridiculous, pet, used and… dirty. I spent months getting tested; they’d come back clean and I’d try a different clinic. I was sure that I was… damaged, I guess. I didn’t want you to know. I didn’t want you to see me like that, like some fool…”

Buffy scooted closer and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. “I could never think that of you. You know that.”

“I hope so. The thing of it is. I found something that worried me more than you thinking that I’m a… and that’s you feeling that way about yourself. I just want better for you, pet. I need better for you.”

Buffy’s eyes watered. “Will, that’s…” She gave him a firm squeeze. “That’s incredibly sweet, but it doesn’t mean you have to sleep with me.”

William turned abruptly in her arms. His eyes met hers. “Would it be so awful Buffy? To look at me, to… touch me, would it be so awful? Am I so…?”

“No! Of course, that’s not...” Buffy paused to chew on her bottom lip. She blushed and finished quietly, “You’re beautiful.”

His eyes widened and he reached over to cup her cheek with his hand. “How about this then?” He leaned in close and brushed his lips across hers before asking, “Is this awful?” Without waiting for a response, he claimed her lips for a kiss.

It was over before Buffy could react. One second he was kissing her and the next he’d pulled back to study her reaction. She stared back at him with widened eyes and brought her fingers up to touch her own lips.

William was terrified, but he pressed forward. “Well, pet? Was it awful?”

Buffy could see the anxiety behind William’s bold act. He was, she realized, truly concerned that she might think he was a bad kisser. She shook her head. “Not awful. Definitely… not awful.”

He grinned slowly, looking for all the world like a little boy hoping to charm his way to an extra cookie. “Would I be pushing it if I suggest that it was, perhaps, better than just… not awful?”

She giggled for a moment and then got quiet. “You really think that we could… do that, together, and… and that it wouldn’t get too weird? What if we had to stop being friends? If I lost you…”

“Never.” William shook his head firmly. “You could never lose me.”

Buffy worried her lip as she considered what he’d said. The idea held appeal, quite a lot of appeal actually. That wasn’t the problem. She couldn’t even voice the problem to herself; she just knew that they were headed towards dangerous territory and, that it scared her. She nodded.

“Buffy?”

“Show me.”

William was mute with surprise, his eyes widened as he realized what she was saying. “You’re… you’re certain? You want…”

“Be my sex tutor, William.”

“Right, your tutor, because… right,” he nodded slowly before settling his eyes on the bed.

Buffy watched him anxiously for a moment. “Will? Have you… I mean… did you change your mind?”

“What? No, I…”

“Ok, so umm… what’s first?”

His head shot up. “What, you mean now?”

Shrugging, Buffy responded. “Why not? I mean, we are already on the bed.” She smiled playfully.

William wondered fleetingly how her words could make him both hard and nauseous. He wanted her so badly that he’d just jumped, he’d made the suggestion with no thought of how it would make him feel, and now it hit him. He could make love to Buffy, but she’d have to think it was just a friendly lesson. For a moment, just one small moment, he considered backing out. Then he looked at her, sitting on his bed smiling at him, and all self-protective thoughts rushed out of his mind.

She wants me, he thought in awe. He knew that she didn’t want him like he wanted her, but he told himself that it didn’t matter. It was enough, for right then it was enough because it was a chance. “Right then,” he said. “Now it is.”

He moved to sit with his back against the headboard.

Quickly toeing off his shoes, he placed his legs out straight on the bed in front of him. When he’d finished, he turned back to Buffy and crooked his finger. “Come here, luv.”

Surprise and a touch of fear glowed in her eyes, but she moved closer and allowed him to pull her so that she sat across his thighs. Following his gaze, she realized that his suddenly dark look was a reaction to watching her skirt ride higher up her thighs. She fought the urge to try to shove it back down and waited for him to look back up. When he did, she gasped. He looked… hungry, she decided. She clenched her thighs at the sudden rush of arousal running through her body, but found that the feel of him between her legs only increased the sensation.

William cupped one hand behind her head and pulled her towards him for a kiss. He shook from the effort of it, but he kept his lips soft on hers and waited patiently for her to respond. She did so almost immediately, the movement of her lips against his shy but eager. When he traced her bottom lip with his tongue, she whimpered and pressed her mouth more firmly against his.

Hearing her response, he loosened the chains holding back his desire the slightest bit and deepened the kiss. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, wanting to mark each bit of unexplored territory as his own.

How, he wondered, can she possibly not know that she is mine? He’d show her, he thought; make her burn for him as he did for her.

He pulled his mouth from hers to kiss and nip the sensitive skin just below her ear and whispered in a deep, hoarse voice, “Gonna make you feel so good, luv.” When her fingers tightened their hold on his upper arms, he continued hotly. “I’m gonna make you feel so bloody good, you’ll forget your name. You’ll whimper and beg for me before I’m through with you.”

As soon as the words were off his lips, he worried that he’d pushed it too far. He froze, terrified that she would see through his act. What would happen, he wondered, if she realized just how badly I want her?

Buffy gasped, “Will,” and slammed her mouth back on to his. Forgetting her name seemed plenty likely at the moment. She couldn’t think through the clouds of sensation and arousal that filled her head. She felt her heart, like a bass guitar, thumping out a frantic beat inside her chest. “Oh god, Will!” She needed more and moved suddenly to pull herself closer.

William’s hands flew down to grip tightly at her hips. He pressed her back down his thighs, knowing that if she moved any closer his desire would be all too evident.
She whimpered in frustration. “I want to feel it,” she whispered before pointedly bringing her gaze down to the front of his jeans.

Right then, he thought, she already knows. He tugged her roughly up to his lap and arched his hips. Keeping his grasp firm, he pressed himself against her and groaned. “God, you’re so hot, kitten. Gonna burn me up, you are.”

Buffy moaned and pulled her hands off his arms. She brought them up to cup the sides of his face, making him meet her eyes before she spoke. “More.”

He nodded and used his hands to guide her to rock slowly against him. “That’s it… like that, luv. Feels so good.” He fought the urge to throw back his head and watched her instead. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes and continued rubbing herself against him. She was getting close, he could tell and he wanted the job of sending her over for himself. He rolled them both so that she was on her back.

Her eyes flew open and she groaned in frustration at the loss of contact. He moved quickly to lie on his side beside her and dipped his head to kiss her. He brought his hand to trace up the inside of her thigh.

When he pushed beneath the hem of her skirt, she froze. He lifted his head to see her suddenly nervous expression. His hand stilled and he moved to give her a soft kiss. “Relax luv,” he murmured, “I just want to make you feel good.” He moved his hand to stroke her gently through her panties and watched the arousal return to her face. He grinned, loving the way she responded to his touch so easily.

She fisted the blankets in her hands, wanting more but still too nervous to ask.

William brought his lips close to her ear. “God, but you’re a sight, luv. All pink and flushed. Bloody gorgeous.” When she turned her head to look at him in surprise, he continued. “Tell me.”

She shook her head slightly in confusion. “Tell you what? Will?”

“Anything, Buffy, tell me what you want. Tell me that you like me touching you. Tell me.” His mind filled in what he still couldn’t say, tell me that you love me.

“I do.”

He swallowed hard. He hadn’t said it; she didn’t mean it like that. He forced himself to smirk slightly. “You do what, luv?” His fingers paused and he arched an eyebrow at her.

Her hips bucked of their own accord. “Will! Do it!”

He laughed softly and teased, “Do what, kitten?”

She frowned at him in irritation. Her hands let go of the blankets to grasp his hair instead. She met his eyes head on. “Take me.”

William nearly blacked out. After a moment, he nodded slowly. “Yeah, I’ll do that. But not yet.” He slid a finger beneath the edge of her panties to stroke her soft, wet skin. His finger inched upward as hers tugged hard on his hair.

He drew slow circles around her center and leaned close again. “You want me to take you, luv? You want me to bury myself deep inside your hot little body? I could fill you up, make you feel so good.”

She nodded, hard. “Yes. Please, Will!”

“I want to see you come first.” He slid his thumb in to give her a light pinch and sent her spiraling over the edge.
She gasped and clutched at his shoulders, as though desperate for something to keep her from drowning in the sensations flooding her body.

When she was done, she dropped back to the bed and gazed at him breathlessly. She shook her head. “But why didn’t you…”

William dropped a kiss on her forehead. “I told you, luv. I just want to make you feel good.”

“But I wanted to…”

“We’ll get there. We got a few steps to climb first, yeah?”

She frowned. “But… what about you?”

His eyes widened, but he shook his head. “I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me.”

“What if I want to? Not the worrying,” she ducked her head. “What if I want to make you feel good, too? Can I?”


Chapter End Notes:
So what do think? Is our boy in trouble? Did our boy make a bad decision? Can you blame him?
I can't wait to hear what you all think, so please review. *bats eyelashes*