[Reviews - 406] LikedPrinter
Summary: Season four story starting with a re-write of "Harsh Light of Day". Harmony is fed up with Spike's obsession over the Slayer. With the help of another vampire, Harmony casts a spell that will change the course of events and does exactly the opposite of what Harmony was hoping for. Spells, the Initiative and other problems plague our heroes as they fight an attraction that can't be denied.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes
Word count: 103160 Read: 69220
Published: 05/14/2008 Updated: 09/29/2008

1. 1. Harsh by DawnofMe [Reviews - 4] Liked (2327 words)
A/N: Betas: mabel marsters, slaymesoftly and tanit. Thank you ladies! Much of the dialog for this chapter was taken for the episode "Harsh Light of Day". I've tweaked it slightly to fit the purpose of this story. Banner made by me.

Disclaimer: This story was written for entertainment purposes only.

2. 2. Light of Day by DawnofMe [Reviews - 12] Liked (2561 words)
Much of the dialog for this chapter was taken for the episode "Harsh Light of Day". I've tweaked it slightly to fit the purpose of this story. Banner made by me.

3. 3. Love is in the Air by DawnofMe [Reviews - 10] Liked (2936 words)
To all the awesome readers who left reviews for the previous chapters: Thank you very much! Each one means a lot to me. I read and respond to every one of them.

4. 4. Sunrise Date by DawnofMe [Reviews - 12] Liked (4128 words)
A/N: A big thanks for all those who have taken the time to review this story. Thank you so much for reading and letting me know. I dedicate this chapter to the reviewers. : )

5. 5. Wrong by DawnofMe [Reviews - 8] Liked (2465 words)
Many thanks to by betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, and Slaymesoftly

6. 6. Threshold by DawnofMe [Reviews - 10] Liked (2865 words)
Much of the dialog in this chapter is taken from Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes, Wild at Heart and Pangs. Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, Slaymesoftly. A big thank you to whom ever it was that nominated this story at Spuff Awards and Fang Fetish Awards. Getting those notices in my inbox really made my day! And got my muse jumping!

7. 7. Tied Up by DawnofMe [Reviews - 11] Liked (1917 words)
a/n: Some of the dialog was taken from the episode, Pangs
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, and Slaymesoftly

8. 8. The Had Guns! by DawnofMe [Reviews - 9] Liked (2577 words)
A little more twisting of canon and then I go off on my own direction. Betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit, Slaymesoftly.

9. 9. The Truth by DawnofMe [Reviews - 8] Liked (3626 words)

10. 10. House Mates by DawnofMe [Reviews - 11] Liked (3320 words)
I love working with my awesome betas. Not only are the helpful, but they are also three of the nicest people! Mabel Marsters, Tanit, and Slaymesoftly.

11. 11. Staying In by DawnofMe [Reviews - 7] Liked (2943 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, & Slaymesoftly.

12. 12. No Deal by DawnofMe [Reviews - 11] Liked (2269 words)

13. 13. Peas by DawnofMe [Reviews - 13] Liked (3850 words)
Betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit, and Slaymesoftly. Three great ladies who help me tremendously. Thank you!
And thank you to all who have reviewed so far. It really means a lot to me.
This chapter runs a little long compared to most of my chapters. I almost broke it in to two small ones, but changed my mind.
Enjoy and let me know what you think. :)

14. 14. Surger by DawnofMe [Reviews - 12] Liked (3491 words)
Much thanks to all who have reviewed. The reviews really mean a lot to me. *hugs*

15. 15. Not Possible? by DawnofMe [Reviews - 27] Liked (2860 words)
Much thanks to my betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit, & Slaymesoftly.

16. 16. Visiting Hours by DawnofMe [Reviews - 14] Liked (3862 words)
A/N: Betas: Mabel_Marsters, Xanit, & Slaymesoftly.

For those of you who don't know, I had a small fire at my home last Sunday night. I had to stay with relatives until the house was safe to move back into. This is why this update is so late in being posted. I'm sorry :) My mom has dial up and I could not connect with my laptop. I'm so glad to be home. Thank you all for the wonderful reviews I have gotten so far for this story. It means a lot to me.

17. 17. Gift Giving by DawnofMe [Reviews - 15] Liked (3683 words)
Much thanks to my wonderful betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit and Slaymesoftly.

18. 18. Nurseries & Biology by DawnofMe [Reviews - 12] Liked (3590 words)
Much thanks to my betas, mabel_masters, tanit and slaymesoftly. I had a tough time writing this chapter and getting it ready. My betas were a big help with encouragement, suggestions and clarification.
Thanks to all who are reading this story and especially to those who have reviewed. I have this story posted in many places and the most reviews I've gotten are here at Spuffy Realm. :) Voting is open at SunnyD awards. I'm up for best author and this story was nominated for two categories. Best Comedy and Best Plot-Spuffy. http://sunnydawards.dragonydreams.com/vote.html

19. 19. Saying It! by DawnofMe [Reviews - 16] Liked (2843 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, & Slaymesoftly.
I've been writing like crazy for this story. My muse has really kicked in. So, expect this story to go at least to thirty chapters. : )

20. 20. Moods by DawnofMe [Reviews - 13] Liked (3594 words)
Betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit, Slaymesoftly. Thanks to all who have reviewed. You all are amazing!

21. 21. Off & Ons by DawnofMe [Reviews - 8] Liked (4559 words)
Betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit, & Slaymesoftly

22. 22. Breaking Xander by DawnofMe [Reviews - 13] Liked (3855 words)
A huge thanks to Mabel_Marsters, who went over this chapter twice for me and to Slaymesoftly who really has a talent for explaining grammar rules and for pushing me to make it better.

23. 23. Yes! by DawnofMe [Reviews - 12] Liked (3670 words)
Betas: Mabel_Masters and Slaymesoftly

24. 24. Appearances by DawnofMe [Reviews - 20] Liked (3795 words)
betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit and Slaymesoftly

25. 25. No Act by DawnofMe [Reviews - 12] Liked (4169 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, and Slaymesoftly

26. 26. Messed Up by DawnofMe [Reviews - 10] Liked (3586 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit and the ever patient Slaymesoftly. :)
This story is now complete in rough draft with thirty chapters and an epilogue. I'm hoping to be able to update twice a week until it's all up. Thanks for reading and to all who have taken the time to review.

27. 27. Mr. Crankypire by DawnofMe [Reviews - 10] Liked (3188 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, Slaymesoftly.
This fix won runner up for both best comedy and best plot over at Sunnydale Memorial Awards. :)

28. 28. Never Doubt It by DawnofMe [Reviews - 18] Liked (4916 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, & Slaymesoftly

29. 29. What Would Buffy Do? by DawnofMe [Reviews - 10] Liked (3498 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters, Tanit, and Slaymesoftly

30. 30. Always by DawnofMe [Reviews - 8] Liked (3914 words)
Betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit and Slaymesoftly

31. Epilogue by DawnofMe [Reviews - 39] Liked (2303 words)
Betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit, and Slaymesoftly. Thank you so much, ladies, for all your help, hard word and encouragement.

I'm sad, yet feeling accomplished to be posting the epilogue. I really enjoyed writing this story. To all who have reviewed: Thank you very much for taking the time to read and leave your thoughts. It means the world to me! I've had so much fun getting to know you through your reviews.