[Reviews - 37] LikedPrinter
Summary: Total AU, based on the novel “High Fidelity”. William Spike Giles is a down-and-out record store owner who’s just lost the love of his life, Buffy Summers. Share his manic journey as he tries to win her back.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 18119 Read: 16112
Published: 05/17/2008 Updated: 06/04/2008

1. William Spike Giles, the Prat by relishthebreath [Reviews - 9] Liked (3683 words)
This is the revised version of a story I wrote under the penname rubygoddess, which still has stories archived on fanfiction.net. However, I can no longer log in to that penname, so here is the revised version I started writing again, some four years later. Hope you enjoy!

2. This Pisshole of a Life by relishthebreath [Reviews - 6] Liked (3744 words)

3. Distractions by relishthebreath [Reviews - 5] Liked (3142 words)
Didn't say it before, but a big thank you to everyone who took the time to review! This is an old fanfic I started years ago, so all your wonderful comments are very encouraging!

4. Discoveries by relishthebreath [Reviews - 1] (2335 words)
Two updates this weekend! Hope you guys are enjoying the fic although truth be told, you'll probably be pretty pissed at Spike in this chapter (you'll know what I'm talking about) but I should point at that this fic isn't that fluffy, at least at this point. Spike and Buffy are in an adult relationship that has adult complications and Nick Hornby really captured that well in "High Fidelity". Anyway, enough ranting, enjoy!

5. Truth's Out by relishthebreath [Reviews - 7] Liked (1896 words)

6. The Things You Know by relishthebreath [Reviews - 9] Liked (3319 words)
Sorry there's been a hold-up with the updates and a big THANK YOU to everyone who's reviewed!