Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm sooo sorry this took me so long. In part you can blame Dampersnspoons as I completely lost confidence in my smut after reading The Intern cos I know I can never write anything THAT hot!! :( Mostly though it's my own fault so i offer my humble apologies!! Please review though and i'll do you a deal (see the end notes).

Oh and Kristi, I tidied it up but please forgive me if i left anything that really really annoys you!!
Chapter 2
Last time: Buffy stood there wavering, looking between the two before opening her mouth to make her decision….

…..and finding she couldn’t speak. She physically couldn’t get words out of her throat. Hell, they hadn’t even made it from her brain to her throat.

Her mind was a complete blank! It was like the conflict between what she needed and what she was sure she shouldn’t do had just completely shorted out her circuits.

“Not interested in you standing there flapping your mouth like a goldfish either Buffy. Get. On. Your. Knees.”

“Yeah.” said Faith her eyebrows rising as a wicked glint lit her eye. Her look was teasing almost to the point of a challenge. “Down you go B. Kneel like a good girl!”

“You too Faith.” He grinned.

Faith’s head whipped round to stare at Spike and he gave a low chuckle.

Buffy turned to Faith with a triumphant look. Hell, she almost jumped around, doing a little dance and yelling ‘ha! In your face Faith!’ but she stopped herself…… just!

What was she doing? She was getting drawn in to this weird little game!

Confident she’d rescued her sanity and that Faith would never sub to a vampire Buffy prepared to walk away from this and go have herself a good bit of ‘personal time’ in the bathroom upstairs.

A second later all she could do was gulp as Faith sank to her knees. Slowly raising her arms to lock her hands behind her neck and looking up sultrily at Spike.

“Hey, long as you keep your end of the bargain blondie we’re five by five. I’ll stay down here long as you want!”

What bargain? That must have been what they were discussing in whispers before. Did it have something to do with what Faith went to retrieve? What exactly were these two up to?

Buffy’s mind was whirring. Strangely though, she didn’t feel any real threat. Although Faith was slipperier than a bag full of eels Buffy realised just how much she trusted Spike. If he said this was for her pleasure then she believed him unquestioningly.

Spike’s next move, however, made her re-evaluate the amount of pleasure he might give and at what cost.

“Buffy,” he growled, an angry warning, his face a picture of fury. “Get on your knees. Now!”

Buffy stood frozen, looking between him and Faith. She had no problem getting on her knees for Spike, in fact she could think of a few things she’d like to do whilst down there; she just wasn’t sure, though, whether she could submit in front of Faith.

“Buffy! Faith’s already done exactly what I asked. Don’t be a bad little bitch. Do as I say!” He smirked as she scowled at his words, knowing immediately that playing them off against one another was going to be fun.

Before she could move Spike had moved round her and pulled the cot out so that it stuck out into the room, only the head now touching the wall. Coming back over to her quickly he moved right into her space. Buffy instinctively took a step backwards and Spike kept coming, forcing her to back up as he stalked her across the room.

In no time at all the backs of her legs hit the cot and she fell on her ass diagonally across the bed.

“Looks like you need an incentive luv.” Spike said, reaching forward and quickly unbuttoning her khaki trousers. They were half way down her legs before she even attempted to complain.

“Spike, I.....”

“Shut it Buffy. You’re going to get what you need like it or not.”

The pants disappeared completely from her legs along with her boots leaving her in just her panties.

Spike smiled in an entirely predatory way as he parted her thighs, kneeling himself now and insinuating himself between them. Pushing her legs wider apart he moved forward, slamming her flat to the bed and kissing her hungrily.

The kiss quickly had Buffy’s mind spinning again and she barely even noticed her own groan of want as his erection began to rub at her in just the right place.

She gasped into his mouth at the feeling of his cock against her. It was so hard grinding into her that it was almost painful, but in the most delicious of ways. She barely needed to press back against him as he drove himself against her but at the same time couldn’t stop herself from doing so; their combined actions eliciting moans and whimpers even as he kissed her breathless.

He pulled back a little looking down at her flushed cheeks and lust clouded eyes and damn if she wasn’t still just as sexy as he remembered from their time together. He grew harder as he drank her in and growled low, grinding his erection into her panty covered centre even harder and twisting a nipple through her white shirt before nipping at her neck with human teeth.

Buffy gasped and arched up, not sure if she was seeking more of his mouth, his hands or his cock; just wanting any and all of them at the same time! God, she was like a horny teenager, he’d barely touched her really and she was ready to beg him to keep grinding until she broke apart.

It was taking all her strength not to whimper ‘please’ to him, knowing it would do her no good. He wanted to play kinky and bossy tonight and there was no way she’d get what she wanted so soon; she had to admit though that he was indeed providing her with an incentive to let him do whatever nasty things he wanted to her.

Spike fought back the urge to rip her panties off and fuck her senseless and settled for continuing to rub himself against her pussy as he now used both hands to twist and pinch at her nipples, delighting in the way she moaned and arched into his cruel touch.

“Y’know feelin’ up her tits would go a lot better if you took her top off fang-boy.”

Faith’s voice cut through the trance-like state of the two.

The reminder that they had an audience made Buffy’s brain begin yelling at her to get up and out. Her body had other ideas though and the most it could manage was half-heartedly pushing Spikes hands away from her breasts as she struggled to at least sit up and clear her brain.

“A-a-ah.” Spike warned, pushing her flat on her back again and moving to pull her panties off.

“Faith. Get over here and give me a hand.”

“Hey, you don’t have to tell me twice.” Faith said gleefully.

“What?.....guys, I......seriously……” Buffy batted ineffectually at Spike’s hands, currently tugging at the waistband of her panties.

“Buffy, stop it.” Spike growled. “Faith, hold her down for me will you?”

Before Buffy could protest Spike had given up trying to pull her panties down and off, settling for ripping them straight from her body. The combination of the panty ripping and Faith roughly grabbing her wrists and pinning them by her head caused a rush of moisture to flood out of Buffy’s pussy and a groan to come from deep in her throat.

Faith’s grip tightened on Buffy’s wrists and she looked up to see the dark slayer grinning down at her as Spike pulled her ass right to the edge of the bed, stretching her arms out a little in the process.

Buffy looked down and almost choked at the sight of Spike bringing his mouth down to her slit, eyes locked with hers and a look of pure lust on his face. Suddenly she couldn’t think why she had been fighting this not a moment ago. Her instinct was to grab his head and hold it to her until he’d licked her to completion.

Faiths grasp on her wrists tightened to the point of pain in response to her attempt to do just that. And well frankly, it just made her even hotter.

At the first touch of Spike’s tongue to her swollen clit Buffy’s hips bucked violently towards him.

“I think she likes that!” There it was again, that rush of her juices. Why oh why was she nothing but turned on by Faith’s comments and jibes?

“Oh, she definitely does!” Spike agreed replacing his tongue on her clit with his thumb as he grinned at Faith. “But I know what she likes even more!”

Locking eyes with Buffy again he brought his other hand into play, swiftly burying two fingers inside her.

“Ohhh, fuck!” Buffy whimpered as he began to rub and thrust against her g-spot with those oh so talented fingers.

“Tut, tut.” Faith grinned, just as Spike slapped Buffy’s inner thigh before returning his thumb to her clit. “ Language B!” Faith continued to taunt, following her words up with a long slow lick up Buffy’s neck. “ Geez Spike I dunno. Not very smart of her to cuss like that when she’s stretched out like this, completely at our mercy!”

Buffy’s eyes rolled back in her head; she was almost shaking with need at this point and those two talking about her like she wasn’t even there was ratcheting her desire upwards every time one of them opened their mouths. She closed her eyes, attempting to keep some control over herself.

“Watch this!” The tone of amusement and lust in Spikes voice snapped Buffy’s eyes open and she looked down between her own spread thighs at him. Watching in fascinations as he withdrew his fingers, liberally coated with her juices, from her.

Her moan of loss turned to a strangled cry of mingled apprehension and need as he began to worm one, well lubricated finger into her backside. Not even aware of her own actions, by the time his finger was in to the first knuckle Buffy was forcing herself to relax and push back against the invasion.

“Is that in her asshole?” Faith exclaimed, not being able to see too for certain from where she was.

Spike nodded. “Now this she really loves!”

Buffy whimpered and began to pant heavily as Spike set about flicking his thumb over her clit at the same time as he pumped his finger slowly in and out of her ass.

“Oooh god, please!” Buffy’s whimpered plea was almost immediate as the movement of Spike’s finger in her ass rubbed at her sensitive tissues. Her body moved of its own accord now, thrashing against his talented hands. The one in her ass stimulating her to the point of agony, she didn’t think she could take much more but was equally sure she’d die if he stopped the movement in and out of her ass.

When she began to whimper with the sheer pleasure of it, her orgasm obviously approaching quickly Spike wiggled the finger in her ass rapidly, gaining a choked off scream for his efforts before he completely stilled all movement.

Confused, Buffy stared down at him with almost vacant eyes, attempting to set her own rhythm against his hands. Stopped just short, she cared nothing for either of them witnessing her desperation, writhing and thrashing in a desperate effort to get off.

“Are you going to behave and do what you are told Buffy?” Spike asked, tsking at her as she stared blankly, still trying to shift against him and evidently not taking in a word of what he was saying. He slapped her again on the inner thigh. This time the blow really stung and caught the Slayer’s attention.

“Are you going to do what you are told?” He questioned again.

“Y-yes, yeah, anything!” Buffy panted out.

“Good!” Spike said, and rather than finish the job he had started on Buffy, he pulled both hands away and sat back on his heels smiling evilly at her.

“Wha- what are you doing?” She exclaimed, “Finish!”

Mindless with the need to come and completely forgetting the promise she had just made Buffy lifted a foot and attempted to kick Spike in the head.

“Now, now!” He said, hugely amused. “Stick to what you said, and behave and I might give you the chance to convince me to finish you off!”

Buffy’s response was to growl low and attempt to kick him in the head again. The need raging in her pussy making her mindless.

This time Spike wasn’t amused. In one movement he pushed both her legs up towards her head. Faith shifted so that she knelt with Buffy’s hands trapped below her legs and grabbed her ankles, holding the Slayer in place for Spike.

“How dare you!” Spike raged smacking her ass hard. “Not two seconds after you said you’d behave and that’s what you do? You are going to be very sorry you did that Slayer!”

As he spoke he continued to spank her exposed ass, hard! So intent was he on teaching one slayer a lesson he didn’t notice the other shuffling so that she could position her mouth over Buffy’s equally exposed pussy.

For her part Buffy didn’t know what was happening anymore. The ass play had put her on edge, the spanking had been just about to send her over when the new sensation of Faith lapping at her clit added more confusion.

As she realised what felt like the biggest mother of an orgasm ever was approaching Buffy had her answer to her previous qualms about her ability to get it on with a girl.

Buffy screamed as Spike delivered a brutal blow at the same time as Faith sucked hard on her clit, sending her rocketing over the edge. Her body lifted and shook between her two tormentors as she panted and whimpered out her pleasure, Faith continuing to suck at her until she was spent.

Spike suddenly smacked Faith around the side of the head.

“We’ve got a deal Faith. You have to keep your end too. I didn’t say you could do that!”

Faith did her best to look sheepish about it but couldn’t help the shit eating grin that was plastered over her face. Spike was not amused.

“I thought it was only Buffy I was going to have to teach a lesson to.” He said grimly. “But it seems stubbornness and disobedience are traits that slayers share.”

Standing and retrieving his discarded belt he snapped it loudly, annoyed when Faith only smiled in anticipation.

“Strip, both of you and get on your knees. Upper bodies on the cot. Faith you’re going to learn what it means to play the bottom to me, and Buffy?... I know you know better than to cum without permission. I also know you know just what you’re going to get for your disobedience. Get into position NOW!”

“But it was her fault!” Buffy whined still lying spent on the cot, now trying to tug her arms out from under Faiths legs, scowling at her in the process. “If she hadn’t disobeyed I wouldn’t, and also, I didn’t know that rule applied to her making me cum!”

“Slayer,” Spike said through gritted teeth, “did you just argue with me, on top of trying to kick me in the head and cumming without permission? Tell me Buffy, do you like having skin on your ass? Cos all I’m hearing is ‘Sir, please beat me with that belt as hard as you can.’ Now, both of you strip and assume the position!”


TBC……..


Chapter End Notes:
Next time – the actual kinky stuff starts – this may end up being a four or even five parter (although I meant it to be three when I started) – do I have interest enough for a few more chapters? Please please pretty please review, it’s been so long since I did this regularly that I really do need the encouragement to keep the chapters coming. In fact I’ll make a deal, the more reviews I get, the quicker I’ll get the next chapter out (way quicker than this time!)