[Reviews - 48] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy really needs to ‘find the fun a bit’ in season 7. Life’s been one long round of training whiny slayer wannabe’s, being betrayed by her watcher, trying to fight an incorporeal big bad and getting fired from her job. Two people set out to make sure that Buffy gets some R&R from the stuff that currently sucks in her life. PLEASE READ WARNINGS IN A/N THIS IS A THREESOME FIC
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 8647 Read: 5977
Published: 05/29/2008 Updated: 06/23/2008

1. Get your naughty on? by Sarah Aless [Reviews - 13] Liked (2230 words)
I have included transcript at the beginning because I wanted to remind folk of the dialogue but didn’t want to waste time writing out something we’ve all watched as if it was part of my creation, I’m not that clever we all know where the lines are from!


WARNINGS: Ok these are probably more important for this fic than any of my others. First of all, if you’ve read my stuff at all you KNOW there will be kinkiness here, there’ll be spanking and nasty words and maybe even some being tied up going on. There’s your first warning if you aren’t into rough stuff or bdsm or spanking then leave now.
Second warning – this is a threesome fic. There WILL be girl on girl action in this fic although hopefully no-one will at any point be left out (so plenty of Spike ladies). If this squicks you, again I say – leave now. I have placed this warning here so that you have no excuse for whingeing to me about it. I know some Spuffy fans never want to read anything that isn’t solely Spike and Buffy but some people don’t mind mixing it up a little – if you’re in the first camp then go find something else to read, there’s LOADS of fic here that involves no-one but our favourite two. If you’re in the second camp, come on in, there’s about to be some naughtiness going on!

2. Incentives by Sarah Aless [Reviews - 15] Liked (2672 words)
I'm sooo sorry this took me so long. In part you can blame Dampersnspoons as I completely lost confidence in my smut after reading The Intern cos I know I can never write anything THAT hot!! :( Mostly though it's my own fault so i offer my humble apologies!! Please review though and i'll do you a deal (see the end notes).

Oh and Kristi, I tidied it up but please forgive me if i left anything that really really annoys you!!

3. Playing The Game by Sarah Aless [Reviews - 20] Liked (3745 words)
Hides head in shame – I know! I know! I promised to get this out way quicker than last time and it actually took even longer!!. I’m sorry!!! R/L just seems to love biting me in the ass and making me so much busier than I am expecting. Also, I got hit by the worst block I ever had in that this chap was already written but I wasn't happy with it and no matter what I did it just didn't work for me. I'm still not happy with it to be honest so I hope it isn't a disappointment to everyone I just lost all confidence and focus. Since I never know if that could happen again - no more promises, other than ‘I will try my best to get future chapters of ANYTHING I write out as quickly as I can’ – vague enough for ya? Anyway, lets tune back into Spike and Buffy and Faith, cos they are MUCH more interesting than this!
FINALLY, thank you sooooooo much to the lovely Jill, who helped so much with this chapter it's not even funny, apart from the spelling and stuff she totally kicked my muse up the ass and provided ideas and suggestions that got me at least happy enough to post this - and great advice too!! Thank you darlin i luvs ya to bits!