Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to those who reviewed!
Previously
Spike longed to reach out and sate his hunger for her, but Clem’s voice broke through his thoughts. “I’d be willing to bet my entire fortune that this girl has seen more battles than half your legion. Probably a very lethal warrior.,,”
----------------------------------------------
Buffy’s head felt like it had been stampeded by a large herd of deer. The silky texture of the sheet beneath her-was she in a bed?- combined with the low conversation of two voices she didn’t recognize, confirmed her suspicions that she wasn’t in familiar surroundings. The last thing Buffy could recall was the approach of the men in red cloaks and silver armor. Had she been captured?
She then heard one voice murmur,” I’d be willing to bet my entire fortune that this girl has seen more battles than half your legion. Probably a very lethal warrior.” Buffy’s stomach twisted and she felt her heart sinking; she had been captured!
Well she wouldn’t submit quietly, she would prove who ever had spoken, right; she was a lethal warrior. Trying to keep as still as possibly, she maneuvered her right hand that was lying next to her thigh. Since the person or persons were standing at the other side of the bed, Buffy felt that she stood a better chance since her thigh hid her hand’s movements, to a degree anyway.
She shifted and wriggled her hand until she had grasped what she was looking for: her dagger. She was determined to show her captors what a princess of the tribes was capable of…
-------------------------------------------------
Clem tied the last of the bandages over the girl’s bare shoulder. “ Well Spike, that’s all I can do for now. Her shoulder should be healed in a few days. Until she wakes up she best not move, alright? Spike? Spike? Spike!”
“What!?” Spike snapped, tearing his gaze away from the voluptuous goddess who currently lay sprawled our on his bed.
Patiently Clem replied. “ I said that the girl is going to have to stay her for a couple of days, I wouldn’t recommend moving her; it might hurt her shoulder, which means you’re going to have to bunk down on the floor for the next couple of days.”
Spike smirked at the thought of having this little jewel near him for the next couple of days. He nearly groaned aloud at the idea of her naked body in such close proximity to his, maybe he could convince her to-um reward him accordingly-him being her rescuer and all. “Don’t worry Clem, I’ll take good care of our guest..” Spike drawled as Clem left the tent, shaking his head and sighing.
When Clem was far away from the tent, Spike reached up to brush the girl’s hair out of her eye when suddenly he found his hand in a death grip. Struggling to free himself he suddenly met blazing emerald fire.
-----------------------------------------------------

Even though Buffy had been unable to catch most of the conversation between her two captors she could ascertain that the man addressed as ‘Spike’ had no intention of letting her go. Determined to fight her way free Buffy had waited until the opportune moment when she felt one of her captors touching her in close proximity and then she had acted.

The girl yanked Spike’s wrist propelling him with almost supernatural strength over her head and then tackled him on the floor, straddling his waist.
Spike struggled while she slammed her fist into his face twice-he was sure she broke his nose in the process-, but grabbed her wrist the third time and flipped them over so that he was on top.
The girl snarled in a way that reminded Spike of a wild cat. She squirmed and flailed her body, which gave Spike quite the challenge in attempting to restraint her. “Let me go!” the girl screamed. “Tsk, tsk, luv. I don’t think so my little hell cat, or you just might start cutting me apart and I happen to like living thank you very much.”
The girl let out another howl of frustration and renewed her efforts to get free. “Would you just bloody, calm down?” Spike panted. “Just calm do-oof” Spike felt a burning kick delivered to his precious area and grunted from the pain.
The girl shoved him off of her and sprinted for the entrance of the tent. Spike struggled to regain his senses in an effort to prevent her leaving. “Guards! Guards! Prisoner escaping!” Spike shouted.

For the second time that day, Buffy found herself knocked off her feet by figures in red cloaks. In her normal state Buffy was certain she could have fought both guards off and not received a scratch, unfortunately it wasn’t her day. One of the guards managed to seize her around the waist and tackle her to the ground. The loss of blood from her wounded shoulder overcame whatever adrenalin Buffy had left and she felt the darkness overcome her once again.

Spike grimly surveyed the slumped figure on the ground. Who was she?
Spike could see that she was in no condition at the minute to answer his question and Spike did want answers.
However, he had ever intention of seeing that his manhood remained intact. How to incapacitate the girl without harming her and assuring that she couldn’t harm him? Spike studied the girl for a minute contemplating his options.
Suddenly a grin appeared on his face. “Bring her back into my tent.” He ordered.
Turning on his heel, he reentered his tent and opened a large chest that was on the far side of the tent. He smiled again to himself as he found what he was looking for. It was time to use his favorite toy.
---------------------------------------------------------

For the second time in less than a day, Buffy roused herself from the dark abyss of unconsciousness, finding herself in a dimly lit tent just after sunset.
The first sensation she could identify was her burning shoulder, which had already been wounded when she made her escape attempt and was throbbing twice as badly due to her scuffle with the guards. In an attempt to keep her mind off of the throbbing in her shoulder, Buffy tried to move her other body parts to assess the damage.
When she tried to move her arms and legs however, she found she couldn’t. Tilting her head, she managed to make out heavy chains pinning her legs and arms separately to each of the four bed posts.
She made a weak attempt to yank the chains, but her energy was drained and she felt as weak as a kitten. A low chuckle came out of the darkness. Buffy sat up as best she could, trying to assess where the new threat had come from.
“I must say kitten, you do seem to love a bit of a rough and tumble” drawled a low voice.
Buffy’s head turned in the darkest direction of the tent where the figure stood. The figure took a few steps forward and into the light. With a gasp, Buffy recognized the platinum haired man from earlier. “You!” she snarled, as she flailed her limbs uselessly against the chains.

Spike smirked, “Hello cutie.”