[Reviews - 32] LikedPrinter
Summary: During the height of the Roman Empire, a roman general is in the British Isles is about to return home to Rome and civilization at last. Before he can return, a rebellion raised by the Northern Celtic tribes in what is today Ireland, launch a rebellion. Eager to return home, General Aureilus Spiectorus makes an alliance with a powerful tribe, who pledges their support in return for the general marrying the princess of the tribe. The marriage is of convience only, a plan to win the battle, neither the bride or groom plan to see each other since the general soon leaves for Rome. But when the general lays eyes on his "wife" it doesn' t become a battle of swords, but a battle of the heart.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4179 Read: 4456
Published: 05/31/2008 Updated: 06/26/2008

1. A Call to Arms by darkest dream [Reviews - 10] Liked (1616 words)
***I received the idea for this fic based off one I read on LiveJournal called Primorus Capitulus by Nimah*** Note: Only the time period of the story is similar to Nimah's, my story takes a whole different direction or at least that was my intention***

2. Never Let Your Guard Down by darkest dream [Reviews - 12] Liked (1222 words)
Thanks to those who reviewed!

3. Is minic a bhris béal duine a shorn (It’s often a person’s mouth broke their nose!) by darkest dream [Reviews - 10] Liked (1341 words)