Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote these as a spur of the moment thing. As I said in the summary, these are three out of five as the other two are Spiles and Spangel (my first mano e mano fanfics) so if you want to take a gander at them, jump through from here http://community.livejournal.com/nekid_spike/1342987.html

The first little ficlet here is actually Slightly Left of Canon Centre and the other two are All Humano.
Unbetaed and edited. Feel free to tell me what you think
Newsreader

“Holy shit, is that Spike on the news?” Xander peered in closer to Giles’s box as if it would make Spike disappear from screen. The Scoobies had once again joined forces at Giles’ house for the fun of a research party.

“What the hell’s he doing on the news? What’s he done?” Buffy had immediately stormed away from the dreary and disgusting pop-up books on pus demons to stand before the television.

“He’s presenting the news.” Xander’s tone told the room that he wasn’t convinced he believed what he saw. Buffy was gob smacked. She thought she understood Spike but there he was with his stupid blonde hair and big mouth reading off the teleprompts about the latest diaster in the area with a smirk on that delectable face.

‘No Buffy, Spike is in no way delectable.’ She reprimanded herself harshly.

Spike smiled at his scrumptious co-anchor and then started loosening his tie.

Xander’s jaw dropped as Spike shed his clothes one news item at a time.

“Holy frijoles, Giles! You subscribed to the naked news channel!” A blushing watcher ducked into the kitchen as Anya, Willow and Tara’s heads shot up from the books they were buried in.

The girls crammed around the little TV, pushing Xander out of the way.

“Do you think he’ll take it all off?”

“Have you ever watched this channel?” Anya asked Willow.

“I knew it Giles had some gay in him.”

“Willow! I think we should turn this off now.” Buffy went to switch the screen off when the other girl’s hands shot out to stop her.

But Buffy couldn’t move when she saw the screen. Spike was telling the last parting story of the puppy rescued from a stranded boat. He was wearing only a black thong with the word ‘SPIKE’ printed in white across the front and he ran his hands up and down his abs, stopping to finger the curls that ran down towards his spike.

“And that’s the news for this hour. Thanks for watching, ‘m Spike Summers and this was Naked News.” And the scrap of cloth was removed and Buffy’s breath hitched. The girls tried to look around her but Buffy hogged the screen as the credits ran.

When she ground her ass into his groin during the ‘I Will It So’ spell she knew he was packing but—

And with a naughty wink to the camera Spike was off screen and Buffy was panting.

“Guys, I’ll be…I gotta…I’ll see you tomorrow.” Buffy ran home to the cold, massaging showerhead.


Obstetrician

“Spread your legs open wide, love, feet up on the stirrups. That’s a girl.”

Dr William Pratt took a good long look at his patient.

“Looking good, Miss Summers. Appears you are right on schedule.”

The young expecting mother tried to look over her extended belly at her doctor.

“I was just so worried Doctor Pratt.”

“Bleeding’s natural, love. You got a lil’ one growing inside you tight lil’ passage. Bound to be a little bit of blood. It’s always about the blood.” He smiled in reassurance as he slipped the gloves from his hands. “I’ll take an ultrasound to be sure, but from this end, you are looking lovely.”

Spike grimaced as he turned away so Miss Summers couldn’t see. From the moment she walked into the surgery his heart was taken. Poor woman…poor young, orphaned girl was going to raise a baby by herself. And all he wanted to do was take her in his arms and protect them for the rest of their lives.

There was one morning when Miss Summers walked into his office in the most beautiful sundress looking as if she’d been spun from gold, exclaiming her excitement at the wonderful baby gifts she’d been given by her friends. He almost snapped; his desire for pulling her to his lap and kissing her senseless was so overwhelming he had to run to the bathroom and splash cold water on his face…and his head.

But he had to be professional but it was just getting too hard in every way possible because every time he saw her, she glowed just a little bit brighter.

“Dr Pratt?” His attention snapped back to the beautiful woman gently patting down the crinkle in the hospital gown on her thigh as she lay on his examination table.

“Is there something wrong? Something you aren’t telling me? Is my baby okay?”

He smiled at her reassuringly and told her everything was just fine as he leant over her body to grab the chart he’d forgotten on the bench.

Buffy grabbed his head in her deft little hands and brought his lips to hers.

He moaned into her kiss and teased her bottom lip with his tongue.

Buffy gasped and immediately took her hands away from his face, searching for a way into his pants.

“Oh God Buffy. We really shouldn’t be doing this.” He protested during kisses.

“I don’t care. I want you and I’m horny.” His buckle popped open and he was already climbing up and over her onto the table.

Professionalism flew out of his brain as he slid into her. She gasped and gripped him tightly, while the commonsense part of his brain told Spike his heart wouldn’t hold together if he never got to touch her again.


Zookeeper

“Bloody sodden hell.” Spike got shafted with the shitter clean up again. He loved the big animals but there was no way he’d ever enjoy cleaning up elephant shite. Spike quickly looked around for the other keepers and noticed he was alone with the animals, which was bad because they’d been incidents in the past where keepers had been squashed, but right now he really needed the taste of nicotine to try and get rid of the disgusting smell.

He dared to pull down his mask a little so he could slip the fag into the corner of his mouth, sucking away like a kid with a lollipop.

‘Oh god, if I wasn’t tortured enough today’ Spike thought as the pretty little blonde tour guide passed with a swish of her hips. He’d been lusting after Buffy Summers since she started out at the zoo at the start of summer. Cheeky minx looked at him in the keeper’s lounge with a twinkle in her eye and a flick of her hair and his cock sprang up and he wanted to wank off like the sodding gorillas.

And now she got to see him in a pile of shit. Perfect.

“And this is the African Elephant enclosure, where our keepers take good care to keep the exhibit as warm as the safari desert plains where the elephants’ original habitat–,”

She was drowned out by the giggling of her younger charges as Dawn the elephant dropped a load right on his foot.

“Oh FUCK!”

“Spike!” Buffy hissed and he turned the hose he used to clean the shit towards the crowd, spraying them with water over the top of the barrier. “That concludes our tour for today, I hope you enjoyed it. Tours run every twenty minutes from the Info Centre, I’ve been Buffy Summers.”

Spike was already in the keeper’s lounge, more than half stripped as his dirty, smelly clothes were incinerated and his underwear covering up his naughty bits.

“My god, there were children in the audience!” Buffy said to Spike when she peripherally saw him walk in as she peeled off her wet polo shirt, searching around her locker for a new one. “I mean, Jesus did you have to get me–,” The second time that day she was lost for words when she looked a Spike in his cut glory. If only she could take a bite…

“See something you like love?” His hand wandered down to his underwear, stretching to its limit.

She didn’t say a word until they were both under the hot water of the showers and he was ploughing into her, her back slapping the tiles as the water created a suction that squelched as she squealed her completion.

“Fuck me again Spike. Fuck me harder.”

He complied, pinching her nipples with one hand as the water poured down around their bodies and his cock ripped up into her heat.