Author's Chapter Notes:
There is a mild Spike/Other warning for this chapter - but again, nothing graphic!
“So say if that happened again, or something… then it wouldn’t technically be breaking the law or anything. Would it?”

“You’re not suggesting…”

“No. Of course not.” She said nonchalantly. A smile playing at the edge of her lips. “I wouldn’t dream of suggesting anything…Mr. Evans.”

Why did her saying his name like that make the room start spinning? He closed his eyes again.

She laughed and he felt his groin tighten. “So…Mr. Evans. When should we meet for our first tutoring session?”



~~

“I don’t believe it!” Willow exclaimed.

“You can’t tell anyone, Will. Not even Xander.”

“No, that would definitely be of the bad.” She agreed.

Buffy adjusted her sunglasses and reached for her soda. “I just had to tell someone. I know it’s weird and wrong and…”

“Hot?” Willow giggled as she reached for the sunscreen.

“Well yeah, that to.” Buffy grinned. “It’s just things are so confusing – he finally told me he likes me but then says we can’t do anything about it.”

“He’s right about the illegal thing though. Like, if your Mom found out she would kill you. And most probably him to.”

“But who says they would find out? It’s not like I’d broadcast it over breakfast is it?!”

“Secrets always come out sooner or later.” Willow said sagely. “And then you have the Angel factor. You’ve been crushing on him since ninth grade!”

“Nobody ever said anything about liking two guys at the same time.” Buffy sighed. “I’ve been without a boyfriend like, forever. And now two happen along at once.”

“Well, not really. One hot high school boyfriend and one scorching hot affair with your older next door neighbour.” Willow grinned. “I see how you could be conflicted here.”

Buffy poked out her tongue. “Yeah, I get all the luck don’t I?”

“You’re telling me.” Willow tilted her head towards William’s house.

Buffy followed her eye line and saw William looking down at them from the top window. His hair was tousled from sleep. She gave him a little wave with a girly smile. He waved back and promptly disappeared from view. The girls dissolved into giggles.

“I see why you picked that bikini.” Willow laughed.

Buffy grinned. She had chosen to sunbathe in the most revealing bikini she could find which happened to be a black two piece consisting of little more than three triangles.

“He is one hot specimen.” Willow sighed as she set about reapplying the factor fifty to her legs.

“He really is.”

“So what are you going to do?” Willow raised an eyebrow.

“Want, take, have.”

“What?” Willow was confused.

“That’s my New Year’s Resolution. And that’s exactly what I intend to do.”

~~

William had been preparing for their first tutoring session for the past four hours. He’d gathered his text books, prepared the stationery, put some nibbles out, chilled some juice and gotten changed. He’d started out in shorts and a t-shirt in honour of the continuing heat weave but decided he’d be safer if he put a fan on and wore some cotton slacks and a light shirt.

His next dilemma was identifying a work space. He usually went to his student’s house but with Buffy living only next door, it was easier if she came to him so he didn’t have to transport his books to and fro.

He didn’t have a dining area as such, he used the breakfast bar in the kitchen. And that wouldn’t be appropriate – plus it was a touch too small. His coffee table in the living room was rather large but it was low which would mean they would have to sit on the floor. And that would be rather informal and wouldn’t really promote the tutor/student relationship he had promised himself he would maintain.

He hadn’t seen Buffy since the night he had agreed to tutor her. That had been two nights ago. As much as he hated to admit it, her playful suggestion of more illicit activities at the window had interfered with his sleep. He’d spent both nights in his spare room – curtains open wide enough for a good view of her window. But each night, her curtains remained closed. Maybe he had misunderstood and she had merely been teasing him.

So much of what she had said had confused him. He had left more aroused and obsessed with her than he had been previously despite his protesting that their relationship remain both platonic and legal. His growing desire hadn’t been helped by the sight of her in her bikini the following day. Well, her almost-bikini.

He had been awake until 3am that night – unable to sate his desire even after coming three times… He’d been exhausted but not spent. The first time, the sheer anticipation of waiting for her to appear at the window had been enough to undo him. The second time, he’d lay in bed fighting for sleep unable to get the image of her in that bikini out of his mind. His hand had drifted to his cock and before he knew it, he was pumping his hips off the bed and roaring his release. It had been so intense, he’d almost blacked out. Usually, second time round, especially so quick after the first was more about the sensation but he’d soaked his sheets. Thankfully, he’d passed out shortly afterwards.

He’d fallen into a fitful sleep only to be awoken again an hour later by his unquenchable arousal. He was on his stomach, his cock hard and trapped between his torso and the mattress. The delicious friction between his skin and the cotton sheets had made him groan and before he knew it, he had started humping the mattress in earnest. He had felt his balls draw up to his body and halted his movement. When he’d felt composed he carried on thrusting his hips, sliding his hand under his stomach to swipe his thumb over weeping tip of his throbbing cock. Biting into the pillow, he’d pumped his hips harder relishing in the feel of his stomach slick with sweat and precum and the sheets damp and warm beneath him. Then he had remembered Buffy’s silent O of delight from three nights ago as his cock twitched and throbbed against the bed before releasing a hot, pulsing jet of cum.

He groaned at the memory of that night – he had been like a fifteen year old boy again. Something about Buffy brought out the boy in him. The horny, one track minded, insatiable boy…

A knock at the door disturbed his reverie. Shit. He anxiously adjusted his shirt in order to cover the tent in his pants before taking a deep breath and answering the door.

“Hi, Mr. Evans. Sorry, I’m a bit late. I hope you don’t mind if Willow joins us.” Buffy smiled.

William smiled back but it didn’t quite reach his eyes as he struggled to appear unphased by the recent development.

“It’s just that I’m really struggling with the latest assignment and Buffy said you would be able to give me a few pointers.” Willow explained hurriedly.

“Of course, I’d be glad to help.” He stepped back, inviting them in. Willow passed first giving him a tight, nervous smile. Buffy didn’t meet his eyes, instead brushing her hand against his groin as she passed. She gasped almost inaudibly as she felt the hardness he’d been trying to conceal. He felt smug then – girls get burnt when they play with fire.

He followed them into the living room and gestured to the cushions and coffee table. “Sorry for the lack of work space – we’ll have to make do with the coffee table for now until I can get a decent dining table.”

“It’s ok - we’re young and supple. I’m sure we can cope with sitting on the floor.” Buffy said, without batting an eyelash.

Willow coughed.

He watched them settle on to the pillows, taking out their books and notepads. Buffy was wearing a lemon sundress and sandals - very non-sexual. That was until she took out a lollipop. He became transfixed as he watched her unwrap it and raise it to her mouth, her tongue lapping at the candy before encompassing it in her hot little mouth.

“Juice?” he croaked before disappearing into the kitchen.

Buffy giggled and Willow rolled her eyes. Buffy stood and followed him to the kitchen. She found him leant over the counter, head bowed, hands braced wide apart. She placed her hands gently on his waist.

“Bloody hell!” He jumped and turned to her.

She popped the lollipop out of her mouth while she spoke. “Didn’t mean to alarm you. I came in to see if you… needed a hand?” She grinned.

William was tired of the games. He was about to combust. He grabbed her wrist, laying her hand on his cock. It was solid and it was throbbing.

She looked into his eyes, now a dark pool of blazing desire. She was amazed to watch his face transform as he started to rub her hand up and down over his hard on. Something low in her stomach began to tingle as she felt her own desire begin to rise… he was beautiful.

“I’d love a bloody hand…” He hissed, his eyes rolling at the delicious pressure from her palm.

She squeaked and jumped away at the sheer intensity and need in his voice. Her eyes were wide with surprise and sudden apprehension.

He chuckled but it wasn’t a nice sound. “Just as I thought. All mouth and no action. Bet you haven’t got the first clue what to do with a man.”

Tears welled in her eyes.

“Door!” Willow called through from the living room.

Without a second glance at Buffy, William stalked past her.

Shivering, Buffy rubbed at her shoulders unsure how to process what had just happened. Squeals from the hallway caught her attention and she went back to the living room. Willow was open mouthed. Buffy followed her gaze to see William enter the room with a brunette clung to him – legs around his waist and arms around his neck. She couldn’t catch sight of her face as her hair concealed both hers and William’s as they hugged.

Buffy coughed. Loudly.

William lifted the brunette and put her back onto her feet, laughing. “I do have company, pet.”

“Well so you do – my apologies ladies.” She slung her bag on the couch and shrugged off her jacket.

“Faith, meet Buffy and Willow. I’m tutoring them in History. Buffy, Willow, meet Faith – my very dear friend.”

Buffy smiled tightly. Very dear friend, my ass.


Chapter End Notes:
Thank you so much for all your lovely reviews - they keep the muse well fed... I hope you're all still enjoying this and sticking with it - I love to hear your guesses about what you think is going to happen next!!!! *hugs to you all*