[Reviews - 228] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is seventeen and William is twenty-eight. He is her next door neighbour. One day, he finds himself unable to ignore the fact that the gawky fourteen year old he once knew is blossoming into a gorgeous young woman... *****WINNER***** AT THE RWSA AWARDS ROUND 2 - BEST WIP!! *****RUNNER UP****** AT THE CRADLE OF HUMANITY AWARDS ROUND 2 - RESPECTED FAMILY AWARD!!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 24764 Read: 22290
Published: 06/17/2008 Updated: 11/02/2008

1. 1 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 16] Liked (1112 words)
Although the age gap isn't incredibly huge I would like to point out if that you don't agree with the whole older guy/young girl theme then this fic really isn't for you.

2. 2 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 11] Liked (1195 words)

3. 3 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 18] Liked (1154 words)

4. 4 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 16] Liked (1932 words)
Again, can I say a huge thanks to all those who have been reviewing - this chapter is a direct product of all your awesome comments so I hope you enjoy it!!!!

5. 5 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 11] Liked (1363 words)
This chapter fills in some blanks and sets the scene for things to come... I hope you enjoy!!

6. 6 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 12] Liked (1321 words)
*happy dances* This fic has been nominated at the Spuffy Awards for Best Fantasy Angst and Outstanding Fantasy FIc!!!! *hugs and smooches to Sabrina (aka. Spikesluv!!!!!)*

I mean... wow!!! *is still bouncing* And here is Chapter 6 to celebrate the occasion :D

Also, there IS a Buffy/Other warning on the previous chapter and this one. It's VERY mild and NOT graphic and it won't be! I promise.

I intend to answer all the reviews I haven't replied to yet - they're all lovely, constructive, supportive and absolutely treasured - each and EVERY one!! RL is not being kind to me recently so please bear with me *hugs all the readers tight*

7. 7 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 20] Liked (1836 words)
There is a mild Spike/Other warning for this chapter - but again, nothing graphic!

8. 8 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 20] Liked (1195 words)
Well guys, a HUGE thanks to all the responses I got for the last chapter, the arrival of Faith seemed to cause quite a stir with you as much as it did with Buffy!!

Generally, you guys seem happy with the development AS LONG AS THERE IS NO GRAPHIC SPIKE/FAITH. And can I please take this opportunity to reassure you all that there will NOT be anything of that variety occurring in this tale! I admit, there may be some history here but to all intents and purposes, they are now just good friends.

I DID put a Spike/Other warning on the chapter as I did with the other Buffy/Other chapters.. I can tell you now, that the warnings aren't on the main story as this story isn't plotted ahead, it's at the mercy of the muse... and I didn't feel that the actual involvement of these characters (as they are not central to the story and nor will they gain such status by sleeping with either Spike or Buffy) would cause any major distress.

I used these warnings as indicators to help prepare you all for what you were about to read without giving the plot away but can confirm in both cases Faith and Angel are serving as plot devices to create tension and conflict rather than as actual barriers or visual distractions to the main coupling :) I will continue to use these warnings chapter by chapter to alert you to any Angel/Faith appearances but they will not be of any graphic variety.

I hope this note will put any anxious minds at rest!

I will ask that you trust me (as I to have the same anxieties about ?/Other couplings in specific 'ship fics) and hope that you guys will keep reading and enjoy the ride!

I'm thrilled that overall, you guys are still sticking with this story and that Faith (although the cause of some anxiety) has been well received! She's going to be entertaining!!! :D

9. 9 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 20] Liked (2238 words)
It's been nominated again! *happy dances around the living room* I don't know which kindly person did it this time but the Cradle of Humanity Awards Round 2 have this fic listed in their Respected Adult section as a nominee!! Yippeediddlydee! The nominations are blowing me away guys - thank you SO much to all those who have been reading and to whoever it was that nommed me!!!!!

Thank you so much to the fab feedback from the last chapter - I'm so glad you are all reassured that Faith and Angel are mere conflict inciting devices but ultimately encourage the Spuffy lovin'!!!

A word of warning about this chapter... you might not like William too much, he's being a bit of a plonker and he's losing his grip on his intentions... can he leave well alone? Er, no.

And in true William/Spike style, he manages to make things worse!

Faith and Angel appear in this chapter - it's a lovely awkward four way meeting *is laughing evilly* but I have a plan folks so despite how much you may go :-O or :-s - please trust me!!!! *hugs to all you wonderful readers and reviewers*

10. 10 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 20] Liked (3315 words)
HUGE thanks once more and as always to all the readers and reviewers - I have repaid your wonderful kindness by posting this in a BUMPER SIZED chapter!! It's time for Dress to Impress Night at the Bronze.... *wibble* [Please forgive me if you find any of this too fluffy - I indulged in this chapter!]

11. 11 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 20] Liked (1214 words)
This story has been nominated again!!!! *does happy dance* Again, its at the Cradle of Humanity Awards and its for Best Romance! So, in honour of the nomination... here is Chapter 11!

12. 12 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 13] Liked (2496 words)
Personal circumstances were the cause of my unexpected and imposed break from writing however, all is now well with the world and normal service has resumed! A big apology goes out to all my patient readers as well as a big thank you for being so understanding. I hope everyone is still as keen to see this one through as much as I am. *hugs*

13. 13 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 15] Liked (2852 words)
*bites nails*

14. 14 by m00nst0ne [Reviews - 16] Liked (1541 words)
This chapter comes with a major angst warning... so hold on tight folks... *hides*