Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning; This chapter comes with a Spike/Other warning. He and Liam aka Angel get it on. There is also my equivalent of Spilliam.

Disclaiming: I do know own the characters I'm just manipulating them for unwarranted sexual deviancies that most probably would not occur in real life. This is fictitious, this is Spike, this is in no way an attempt at a representation of the actors who portray these characters. Okay, ass covered, check.

BIG SPANKS TO BETH FOR BETAING LIKE NORMALLY :D AND THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO LAURIEL AKA DRAGONFLYLADY FOR HELPING KNOCK OUT BUFFY'S PAST. *HUGS*
Part Two

Spike was addicted. Terribly, terribly addicted. The fan fiction had him suggesting character traits to the writers. It had him forgetting to memorise his lines in lieu of fan fic reading time. The women fan writers had such diverse lives and they were just as addicted to the tellie show as they were to these stories. They were just as addicted to these stories as he was. Just as addicted to Spike as he was.
So addicted he started writing.

Spike’s first story was incredibly narcissistic. It was beyond self indulgent and self promotion even though it was entirely sweet, with a huge helping of hotness. Spike wrote a Jack/Jack story.

In the dark depths of the deepest night, Jack stood upon the ridge of an imposing cliff. He pondered. Would life be worth it, once the prophecies were complete and Anne would fall? Would he, Jacob the blessed son of the Amara Coven, fall on the outs with his clan and follow Anne into the misty realms of death... well, the death where you were just a spirit on a plain of endless souls. Jack looked into the starless sky and wished for a reprieve, never guessing his wish would be granted.
Following the beaten trail back to his cell in the Guardian’s basement, Jack ran straight into his wish.

“Holy crap, what the heck are you?”

His identical twin glared at Jack, wanting to rip him a new one as the expletives spewed forth from Jack’s mouth.

“I’m your reprieve, jackass.”

Jack was silent for a second, his eyes trailing up and down the oh-so-similar body. What was this thing? Was it a shape-shifter? Or something mystical or a time flux? He needed help.

“You can come back to my place so we can check you out.”

His doppelganger lifted and eyebrow and reluctantly followed Jack off the cliff.

“Why so bloody glum, mate? Is it a girl?”

“Ain’t it always a girl?”

The identical pair walked in silence as the night deepened, the autumn air crisp and tangible, a promise of the winter to come. The suburban silence breathed with a stir of domesticated animals and a whirr of dormant electronics.

“Do you believe me?” The doppelganger asked Jack.

They arrived at Jack’s meagre accommodations in the bottom depths of Anne’s tutor’s house. As Jack opened the doors and beckoned Jack Mark II inside, he belatedly remembered his question.

“Believe what?”

“I’m here as you. So you can move on.”

“What if I don’t want to move on?” Jack looked up from his position on the bed where he had just settled.

“Well why the fuck did you wish for a reprieve? Now will you let me do what I came here to do so you can go bandy about with your chick?” The angry tone softened when he looked at Jack, whose hands cradled his head as hiccups rocketed up his body.

“But…I’m not…I can’t…I’m not ready to die.”

Jack Mark II sighed before slapping the approaching sobs off the original’s face.

“Pull it together buddy, your girl is waiting.”


“Can I…stay here…just for a few more hours?”

Jack Mark II hesitated before stepping forward to envelop his twin in a hug. Jack’s face rose, their noses gently touching. Jack couldn’t help it. He was going to wither into a wisp of wind and he needed to feel one last time.

Grasping his twins head, Jack pressed his lips forward to capture Jack Mark II’s.

‘Holy shit,’ Jack thought as his twin pushed him back onto the bed, straddling his waist and not questioning what was happening for a second.

The two Jack’s pants disappeared quickly and legs were wrapped around glistening bodies with not a breath passing between the two.
The only sounds were that of the camp bed squeaking and the rhythmic slap of flesh.

A brief thought fluttered through Jack’s brain that he was basically just masturbating rather than committing an act that Anne’s pastor father would denounce as a sin. Jack’s internal muscles clamped down on his doppelgangers perfect prick through the penetrative pain. Together the identical entities came and Jack groaned.

“That was…” He was dust in the coverlets of his bed before another word could be whispered.


Spike received an astonished email from Buffy after his posting, demanding to know why the Mysterious W didn’t say they were a brilliant writer. Spike smirked and went to reply straight away but he heard the cast call.

“Oh bollocks.” Spike left the laptop open in his trailer and jumped onto the passing buggy back to set. What he didn’t know was that Liam was finished for the day and would creep into Spike’s trailer, stripping bare and waiting for Spike to return.
After an hour, Liam got bored and found Spike’s open laptop.
“Well, well, well William, m’boy. What have we got here?”
Liam skimmed the open document and his erection quickly needed to be taken care of as he flicked from fic to fic reading about his and Spike’s characters giving in to their desires.

Spike eagerly trudged towards his trailer, his addiction needing to be fed. He needed to read the updates, but the more intense desire was to speak to Buffy again. He had talked to her a few times on the C-box; her humour was quick witted and he couldn’t help but laugh out loud in his empty house as she told tales of her rambunctious twins and giggled over her naughty prompts and suggestive ideas. Now, he was eager to share the tidbit of information regarding the character’s upcoming directions with her as well as thank her for her praise.

Spike stepped up the steel stairs, opened the trailer door and his jaw dropped. Flabbergasted. He was completely flabbergasted. There was Liam, jacking off to whatever was currently on the computer screen. Spike knew that without a doubt, Liam was reading his story.

“You write this, Willy?’

Spike stuttered. He didn’t move an inch into his trailer from the open door.

“Cause all these fics, boy, have got me very…very…horny.” The come spurted out of Liam’s thick dick that Spike once loved to caress as he rammed his own prick into Liam’s big fat arse and Spike shook away the memories that threatened to cloud his eyes and rushed to move the laptop away from dangerous liquids.

“Jesus Christ, mate, can’t you do that in your own trailer?”

“I thought you liked watching me, Willy.” Spike flicked an angry glare to his co-star.

“Come on. Don’t tell me that you don’t have a bone from watching me jack off to Jack Jack.” Liam’s grin widened when Spike angrily pulled off his costume and flung himself towards Liam. Spike hadn’t been with another person since Harmony left. It had just been him and the hands his mother gave him.

Eagerly, Liam bent over with no preparation and Spike took him hard and fast and then threw him out onto the backstage lot.

Shaking, Spike inhaled the deep seeded smell and ran a nervous hand through his hair. He tidied himself up and sat down on his couch with a sob. Needing to desperately forget the encounter with Liam, Spike pulled the laptop over, checked Janney Realm and opened his mail service, typing a short email to Buffy.

*************************************

To: Im_a_Pratt@gmail.com
From: Icame4Spike@hotmail.com
Subject: Beta
Buffy,
I just saw in the C-box that you were looking for a beta. I’m happy to offer my skills at shaping the written word to help you. :-D
William

To: Icame4Spike@hotmail.com
From: Im_a_Pratt@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Beta
OMG
The Mysterious W lets out a personal fact! Actually, several! You’re a man! You’re name is William and you are sensitive and gay.
Pity, I’m sure me and the girls would love to know you personally if you’re as hot as our other favourite William. *giggles*
Buffy
P.S. I would love for you to be my beta. I’m so nervous about this story.

To: Im_a_Pratt@gmail.com
From: Icame4Spike@hotmail.com
Subject: I AM NOT GAY
Dear Buffy,
As you can see from the subject headline, I am not gay.
Since you want some personal information, I have typed a bio up for my profile page. Please take the time to read it.
William
P.S. Don’t be nervous ‘bout your story, love. I’m sure we’ll all love it. Send it on over when you’re right and ready.

After opening Janney Realm, Buffy clicked onto his ever present logged-in name and laughed herself silly. There beneath ‘About Me’ was a ridiculous biography that cheered Buffy up from her horrible day.

William is the only gangsta with an impeccable taste in haute couture.

William will slaughter any Rileys that threaten the existence of good hardcore word porn, though he will slaughter them with his skillz with wordz and shiz and replace all s's with z's.

William says gangsta sayings like, ‘Bitch, please, you pawn the reviews’, while sipping from his cup of chamomile tea, pinky raised.

William enjoys long walks on the industrial polluted beach and will love to hear from any women with a kink for chickens but only if they're coddling those chickens.

Occasionally he will tour with Celine Dion and once had a part as an extra in Felicity.

He loves monkeys and writes steampunk murder mysteries.



To: Icame4Spike@hotmail.com
From: Im_a_Pratt@gmail.com
Subject: Re: I AM NOT GAY
Attached: Like a Man in Love.doc
William,
That was absolutely hilarious! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
Are you sure you aren’t a stand up comedian? Steampunk and Celine Dion!
And there’s nothing wrong with being gay, William. There are some rumours that say Spike is secretly gay but I’ve always thought Jack and Conner Sculdered it on the show with all their sexy tension.
I attached my story, if you don’t have time to look over it today, that’s fine. I have my girls with me as I work so really, I’m not actually working. :-D
Buffy (and the girls, who are currently climbing all over me)

Buffy’s tears of laughter from the silliness quickly subsided into heaving sobs of sorrow as the day caught up with her. It was stupid, really. Not even her children could make her feel. She didn’t know what happiness was. She loved them and she smiled as they cuted up one thing to the next, but the constant worry and pressure of the judgmental world hurt Buffy too much. And today was just one of those days.

Her landlord had told her that the water pipes, in her unit only, were going to be shut off for the rest of the week for some maintenance reason. Then he proceeded to complain about the noise from her big old hard-drives and her ‘precious little freaking darlings’. She just wanted to do an Anne and decapitate him with one fell swoop of an axe.

An incensed Janney Realm member by the name of Jacks_serenity sent a horrible email degrading Buffy and the site, saying “The site looks like a dog shat on the linoleum of a retro pastiche cockroach after vomiting up meatloaf.”
Amy had wandered away from the toys when she heard her Mom start sobbing about cockroaches. “S’okay Mommy. Mr Jeffries come and squashes them.”
Her darling little voice made Buffy cry harder at the mention of her landlord. But the thing that had made Buffy truly loose it that day happened when she picked up the girls from Kindy.
There was Lindsey McDonald in the horrible Armani suited flesh. Her ex was back in town. So she wrote her first fic to let out her aggression and sent the angsty piece to a man who made her laugh.

Buffy got a short reply back stating that William would love to prove how non-gay he was through a romantic soirée in the stars, with her children as celestial attendants as they danced the tango to the moon. He suggested where to fix up the mistakes and said that he hoped that she didn’t mind if he saw her talking about her ex in the C-box because now he was going out to find the man and punch him one right in the noggin.

*************************************

Spike actually winced as he typed and sent his lies off to this sweet, innocent, and, according to her story, entirely kinky woman. His heart suddenly ached from the matter-of-fact way she typed those painful words into the C-box. He, soulless man walking, pitied her. Unsure of what these emotions were, Spike’s tears began to thicken. Then he remembered he was the one who slept with the entire cast of Gossip Girl and walked out to the nearest bar to pick up the next twig wanna-be he’d use for the night.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked, seeing as this is different to my other stories.