Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay in updating but juggling 3 WIPs is not too easy, especially with a muse as fickle as mine. *sighs* But I should be thankful she hasn’t disappeared altogether, shouldn’t I? *giggles*



As always, thank you to those of you who take the time to review, you wouldn’t believe how much your words mean to me. A million thanks to my lovely Tina, for her invaluable suggestions, her edits and her friendship, I couldn’t do this without you, cariño! *snuggles*
Chapter 3. Falling Into You

She took in a deep breath and staring directly into his bluer than blue eyes, repeated, “I’ve been saving myself… for you.”

Spike stared at her unblinking with his mouth slightly agape. Of all the possibilities that ran through his head from the moment he discovered she was a virgin on—which in all honesty had ranged from the mundane to the absurd and everything in between—that one had been the only one he hadn’t contemplated. And the only one capable of bringing him down to his knees. Even more so than he was already.

Buffy’d been saving herself for him. Him, not bloody Angel Fischer or any other sodding fop who might have been panting after her for that matter. Him. The mere thought that this might be more to her than just testing her womanly wiles over men made him feel humble, powerful, ashamed and proud, all at the same time. A myriad of conflicting emotions swelled up inside of him making his head spin at the way this tiny slip of a girl had wormed herself into his life, into his heart.

He didn’t deserve her by any means, but was selfish enough not to care. Not right now at least.

She squirmed under the weight of his azure gaze. He had yet to say anything, gawking up at her with those unfathomable blue eyes of his that revealed nothing of his thoughts. Buffy held her breath as she waited, her heart hammering wildly, her blush spreading from her cheeks to stain her face, neck and the top of her chest. The longer it took him to react, the more self-conscious she became of her partial nudity. If one could really call partial having only her bikini top bunched underneath her breasts. She had absolutely no idea what he’d done with the bottom part after he untied it; the only thing she knew was that it wasn’t anywhere near her body anymore.

God, she was just going to die if he didn’t say something soon.

She wiggled again and that was enough to shake him out of his stupor, a decidedly predatory smirk drawing on his face as he prowled up her body, his mind set on making this girl fully his before she changed her mind. Before whoever deemed him worthy of a gift like the one she’d just bestowed on him realized their mistake and took it away.

“Say it again,” he demanded in a husky whisper, hovering over her, leaning down to steal a kiss from her lips, then another. “Tell me you’re mine. Tell me, love.”

Relief washed over her at his words and his actions. Fairly confident now that he wasn’t going to stop even after realizing she was a virgin—which she’d feared he’d do—she brought her hand up to caress his cheek, looking deeply into his eyes. “I’m yours.” For as long as you want me, for as long as you’ll have me, for as long as I live, she avowed to herself.

He might think she was young, naive, innocent, inexperienced, all of the above, but she knew what she wanted, needed, yearned for and it was him. It’d always been him and she was certain that wouldn’t change no matter what.

Especially not now when all she’d wished for seemed about to come to fruition.

He captured her mouth with his, swallowing her sweet declaration, plundering into her moist haven with his tongue, with his teeth, claiming every little bit of her for himself he could reach. One of his hands tangled into her silky hair, the other cupping her jaw, angling her head to the side as he stole her breath away with his kisses.

She tasted herself on his lips; her flavor blending tantalizingly with his and contrary to what she expected it just drove her wilder. Heat flared deeply inside of her as she brought her leg up and curled it around his strong thigh, her foot sliding up and down sensuously over his calf as he thrust his throbbing member against her mound.

He was dangerously close to losing every shred of self-control he still clung to when she pleadingly whispered his name while rubbing herself wantonly against him, driving him absolutely insane with need. Almost making him forget he wanted to make this the most memorable experience of her short life. He wanted this… whatever it was they had, to be something she’d never forget, something she’d look back on and never regret.

The grueling midday sun making contact with his back reminded him of something he might regret if he didn’t move them elsewhere. Getting sun burnt was not in his plans for today.

Buffy whimpered her disapproval when William untangled her legs and arms from around him, before straightening and pulling her up with him.

“Why did you stop?” she pouted. “Stopping’s bad.”

He chuckled. She was too bloody adorable for words. “Oh pouty, look at that lip, gonna get it. Gonna get it,” he murmured, sweeping down to nibble on it for only a second, forcing himself to stop before things got out of hand again.

She frowned when instead of kissing her again he neared the other chair. She had no idea what he was up to, but was unable to stop her eyes from raking down his lithe, toned body in the meantime. It wasn’t often that she had the chance to inspect him unimpeded and she reveled on the chance, on the broadness of his shoulders, the powerful glide of the muscles of his back, the firmness of his ass as the black fabric of his swimming trunks tightened against it when he bent over to grab a couple of large, fluffy towels. She brought her hand up to her mouth, certain she had to be drooling. That was so not the body of a thirty eight old.

So engrossed was she on her perusal of him that she barely noticed he’d laid the towels down under the shade of a huge oak tree or that she was standing there watching him while she was almost completely nude. In fact, it wasn’t until he cleared his throat a few times that she managed to pull herself out of her lust-induced haze, gulping when William beckoned her with a crooked finger and the devilish smirk she couldn’t get enough of, that she made a token effort to cover herself only to stop at his growl and the way his eyes flashed with a blend of annoyance and amusement that only he could pull off.

With slightly wobbly knees, she advanced towards him. Her heart was beating so hard, she was certain it would escape from her chest. It wasn’t like she could deny him anything he asked of her though, no matter how scared she might be of what was coming. Especially not when she’d been waiting for this to happen, for him to notice her and make her dreams come true.

Sure, she’d planned on… seducing him, drive him crazy. Prepared herself for it, asked all kinds of questions and sought advice from her more experienced friends, read every magazine and article on sex she could get her hands on. But this, being here with William, there was no way she could have prepared herself for it. She was scared out of her mind, of not being enough for him, of being too young, too inexperienced. She was afraid he would realize this was not what he wanted and leave her alone to pick up the shattered pieces of her heart.

Every time he stopped, every instant he wasn’t kissing her, every moment he was not within reach of her fingertips, she feared she would wake up and realize this was nothing but a fantasy.

A wonderful, magical dream, but nothing more than that.

And then he was kissing her again, his hands eagerly caressing every inch of her overheated flesh he could reach as he made quick work of her bikini top, flinging it to the side and she could care less if it were a dream, a fantasy or a figment of her overactive imagination as long as it never ended.

She was a vision, a study in perfection as she neared him. Her skin was the color of liquid gold, her face that of an angel and her body just about as tempting as the original sin, calling to him, daring him to take what she so sweetly offered. He sensed her apprehension, the trepidation coming off her in waves and hoped against hope that she wasn’t already regretting her decision of giving herself to an old man like him. Not that he would allow her to. He couldn’t, not now, not ever.

Spike groaned when instead of retreating, she relaxed against him, her mouth opening under his passionate onslaught, her tongue peeking out to play with his as he walked them backwards until he felt the terrycloth fabric underneath his feet. With the utmost care, he lowered them onto the deep blue beach towels, his upper body lying on top of hers, without stopping their kiss for even a second.

With some difficulty, she opened her heavy-lidded eyes and brought her hand up to caress his jaw, needing to touch him, to see him, to reassure herself he was truly there with her. Only to drown in an ocean of endless blue when she found he had his gaze fixed on her as well and she gasped in awe at the adoration, the desire, the need swirling amidst the cerulean orbs.

He couldn’t get enough of her, of her luscious mouth, her scent, the way she was looking at him right now. With such wonder, such amazement filling the emerald green depths that he wished he could capture this moment forever, freeze it in time so he could relive it over and over again.

His lips abandoned hers to nibble their way down her throat, licking then sucking on her pulse point until a small purple blemish marred the golden flesh, marking her, branding her as his.

Buffy arched her back as he adorned her shoulders with little nips and moist kisses, his hands coasting the underside of her breasts in small concentric circles, sweeping upwards until he had a firm, perky mound in each hand, flicking his thumb over one nipple as he took the other into his mouth, teasing them into tiny spears. She could feel every tug, every pull of his lips all the way down to her toes and back up to converge in her center, a gush of liquid need coating her womanly folds.

Her tiny hands traveled up and down the naked expanse of his back, threading into his hair, her fingers sorting through the curls on the top of his head as she pressed herself closer to him. Her fingernails left small crescent indentations which made him hiss in pained pleasure as she mapped her way down to his hips and the curve of his ass, barely dipping them beneath the elastic waistline of his trunks before starting their agonizing trek upwards all over again.

She needed to feel his weight crushing her into the soft makeshift bed, savor the way his body fit hers oh so perfectly and that gave her the strength to pull on him until he laid fully on top of her, his hips nestled between her thighs as she opened them wider to accommodate him.

He was surprised by her move, but not displeased; not in the slightest. If anything, her eagerness fueled his hunger for her to unbearable levels, his need almost overwhelming as the wet heat from her cunny scorched him through the black cloth that still separated them. It would be so easy to tear it apart and just take her, plunder into her snug channel and steal her virginity away.

So very easy.

But that was not the way he wanted to do this, it wasn’t the way she deserved her first time to be. He wanted to worship her, revere her body with his mouth and hands, show her paradise, teach her how it could be between a man and a woman who… cared deeply for one another.

He could fall for her so effortlessly. Hell, he was halfway there already if not more. He adored everything about her, had for years, even before he started noticing her as a woman. No, not a woman, he shouldn’t fool himself about that. Buffy was a girl on the verge of womanhood and he was a monster for taking advantage of her innocence. Yet even knowing this, he couldn’t stop himself from taking what he wanted, what they both so obviously needed from the other.

He took one rosy tit into his mouth, suckling on it then swirling his tongue around the hardened bud. One of his hands snaked down her belly towards her mound, his fingers itching to bury themselves in her sweet quim, to feel her tight walls quivering around them.

She cried out in surprise when he bit down on her nipple at the same time his fingers dipped between her folds, teasing her entrance then circling her clit softly before applying more pressure, making her buck against his hand, moaning and panting and gasping while trying not to close her eyes, not to miss a second of the sinful things he was doing to her.

“You’re so delicious, pet. Every little piece of you is. Can’ get enough,” he purred, kissing his way down her stomach, touching, savoring every inch of her flesh he encountered on his way.

Her arousal filled his nostrils when he was finally eyelevel with her pussy, her labia glistening with her juices and he was already salivating when he parted her nether lips with his fingers and lapped at her slit, her flavor exploding on his taste buds and making him ravenous for more.

“You’re so wet, taste so good. Is this all for me, love?” He didn’t wait for an answer, diving in to swirl his tongue around her engorged nubbin, humming his approval when her fingers knotted into his hair and she began grinding her sex against his face.

He grabbed her by the back of her thighs, flinging her legs over his shoulders and tugging her even closer to his mouth, devouring her with gusto, drinking every single drop of her intoxicating nectar. Bloody addicting, that’s what she was.

Buffy arched against him, silently begging him to give her more, to give her all he had to give. She was so on edge, every nerve in her body screaming for something she’d never experienced, but that was there coiling, twirling deep inside her womb waiting to be released.

One long finger entered her as he sucked on her clit, then another, her fluttering walls contracting against them as he moved them in and out of her, mindful of not tearing through her hymen… yet. He added a third digit, preparing her, stretching her, readying her to receive him inside her body.

Hurting her was inevitable; he knew that. Still, he would make damn sure pleasure overshadowed any pain she might suffer.

She shivered when his teeth grazed her sensitized flesh and that was all it took for her to fall, to tumble down into the unknown, completely lost to the wonderful sensations coursing through her body, stars bursting behind closed lids as she moaned out his name in pure bliss.

He didn’t give her time to recover or the chance to change her mind, pushing his swim trunks down his hips and climbing over her in one swift move. He shuddered and gritted his teeth at the first blast of her wet heat on his cock while trying to get a hold himself, to stop from shooting off like a bloody rocket.

“Are you sure this is what you want, sweetheart?” he heard himself ask right before he was about to thrust into her. Idiot. He wanted to bang his head repeatedly against the ground. He was a sodding idiot; there was no doubt about it. Why the hell had he asked? He knew why of course, it was the guilt which was eating him from the inside. He had to give her an out, the option to say no one last time before it was too late, even if it killed him.

“Y-yes,” she stuttered, her eyes wide and trusting, swallowing past the lump of fear in her throat. “Yes. There’s nothing I want more. Please, William.”

He should have stopped then. No matter how much they both wanted this, it was wrong. But how could it be wrong when it felt so… right, when she fitted him so perfectly. He was tired of fighting this, of fighting her.

“There’s no goin’ back after this, Buffy,” he declared in a grave tone, trying to make her see what she was getting herself into.

Oh God, how could he say that when he was poised at her entrance, ready to give her what she’d craved for, for years? She licked her parched lips, her hands coming up cradle his cheeks, bringing his head down to claim his lips in a kiss so soft, so tender, so… loving. A kiss through which she gave all of herself to him, through which she tried to convey all she felt for him, how much she wanted to belong to him.

“I know, I swear I do,” she said in earnest, looking deeply into his eyes. There had been no going back for her before, no one else for her but him. She wanted, needed to be his in every sense of the word. “M-make me yours, William.”

He gulped… hard, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down, his hips moving of their own volition against her, his hard shaft gliding to and fro along her folds, coating it with her juices. Spike relished the way she wrapped her arms and legs around his torso and hips, the way she writhed against him when he led the head of his penis to her entrance, easing slowly, oh so very slowly into her vaginal passage until he reached the point of no return.

“This might sting a little, love.” He winced at the mere thought of hurting the lovely creature in his arms, but Christ, he’d waited too fucking long already. His mouth crashed down upon hers entangling her in a passionate kiss, swallowing her cry of distress when his cock finally breached through the thin membrane and claimed her virginity for himself, stopping only when he was as deep inside her as he could possibly be.

A few tears escaped from behind her closed eyelids, the pain almost too much for her to bear as she buried her fingernails into his arms, so hard they broke through his flesh. He kissed her tears away, her face, all the while whispering how beautiful she was, how long he’d wanted her and little by little, she relaxed. Gradually, her pain gave way to a sense of wonderment, of completeness, of belonging she’d never felt before.

Buffy started kissing him back, her arms banding around him, arching her back so her breasts were pressed against his chest, her skin tingling deliciously everywhere it made contact with his, pulling him closer as her hands skimmed up and down his strong back. The sensation of being one with him enough to rekindle the molten fire that had been blazing, coursing through her veins only a few minutes before and that ebbed only slightly after her orgasm.

Spike’s fingers dug into her luscious, firm arse, tilting her pelvis upwards while he leisurely slid in and out of her delectable pussy, his blood roaring in his ears as he tried to keep things nice and slow while she got used to having him inside her. And then, she began moving her hips to meet his every stroke, pushing against him as he pulled back, harder and faster, giving as good as she got, following his lead, almost making him lose his head as she squeezed the hell out of his prick.

He’d planned to savor this moment, make it last, but the way she responded to him was making it damn difficult for him to concentrate on anything else but how much he wanted to fill her with his cum.

His lips left hers to allow her to catch her breath, licking and sucking and biting down her neck, focusing on the small love bite he’d gave her before latching on her juicy tit. He relished in every shudder, every rush that went through her body, the way her passage massaged his cock with those heavenly muscles of hers.

He snaked a hand between their joined bodies, unerringly finding and rubbing her distended nubbin. He twisted his hips with each stroke, angling his cock in his search of that elusive spot inside her that would push her over the edge. He knew when he found it, her already slick channel becoming slicker and tighter, her hold on his throbbing member almost agonizing as he tried to stave off his orgasm.

“So good, love. You feel so bloody good surroundin’ me, drenchin’ me, scorchin’ me. You’re close, aren’ you, sweetheart? I can feel your li’l walls quiver and tremble all around me …”

She nodded, moaning and biting on her tongue, trying to refrain from saying anything else, fearing if she did she would end up saying more than she should and then it would be over.

Feelings, sensations bubbled inside of her, threatening to overwhelm her as wave after wave of mind-numbing pleasure encompassed her, his words, the passion he bestowed upon her, the way he made her fully his making her explode in a kaleidoscope of colors and emotions the likes of which she never imagined to experience.

He tried to hang on to the tenuous thread of his control, tried and failed as her inner walls strangled his dick, her essence burning him, making him hers, body, heart and soul as he roared his release while thrusting as deeply inside her as he could, collapsing on top of her in a tangle of limbs.

Spike rolled onto his back trying to catch his breath and pulled her into his arms until she was half-lying on top of him and it was then that he noticed the damp patch she left on his thigh. Banging his head on the ground repeatedly as he berated himself for forgetting about protection, he brought his arm up to cover his eyes as he swallowed.

Bloody hell! What the fuck was he going to tell her now?

tbc


Chapter End Notes:
*hides*