[Reviews - 73] LikedPrinter
Summary: What happens when Spike is forced to spend two weeks with his best friend’s daughter, who grew from a scrawny preteen into a golden goddess he just can't ignore? Will he dare to cross the line, or will he avert her flirtatious advances now that she noticed how he really feels about her?
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 15263 Read: 14943
Published: 07/01/2008 Updated: 06/21/2009

1. Chapter 1. Losing Control by dusty273 [Reviews - 25] Liked (2748 words)
Before you ask, yes, I know I’m crazy for starting yet another WIP. However, muse has been behaving lately and proof of it is that I’ve written 3 chapters of 3 different stories in a little over a week. And she isn’t showing signs of tiring out yet, so I’m making the best of it. This idea has been running in my head for a bit and well, I just had to write it for taboo_spuffy, hope you enjoy!

Written for the new LJ community Taboo Spuffy Fantasy Stories (http://community.livejournal.com/taboo_spuffy). Taboo Spuffy is an adult oriented community created by OKDeanna and I, where the primary focus is on the dark, naughty, kinky, all human fantasy stories. We do allow the occasional vampire/slayer story provided it’s dark, naughty, kinky or taboo (ie. Underage Buffy seduced by vampire Spike, etc). Starting July 1st, we are taking signups for the first ever Taboo Spuffy Fall Fantasy Ficathon. The theme for the Fall Ficathon is Back To School with stories being posted starting on September 22nd 2008.

Betas: My wonderful friends IBE and OkDeanna, I’d truly be lost without you, cariños! Thank you very much for your encouragement, edits and awesome suggestions. And thankee Carrie for the read-through. :D

2. Chapter 2. Foreplay by dusty273 [Reviews - 14] Liked (2706 words)
I don’t think I can thank all of you who reviewed the first chapter enough, your response was overwhelming and it fueled my muse into action (I was supposed to write AAO next, but she was quite adamant on writing this chapter instead). Really, hope you enjoy it!



Un millón de gracias to IBE and OkDeanna, for the edits, the suggestions, and simply for being there for me. I’d truly be lost without you two. *smooches*

3. Chapter 3. Falling Into You by dusty273 [Reviews - 13] Liked (3877 words)
Sorry for the delay in updating but juggling 3 WIPs is not too easy, especially with a muse as fickle as mine. *sighs* But I should be thankful she hasn’t disappeared altogether, shouldn’t I? *giggles*



As always, thank you to those of you who take the time to review, you wouldn’t believe how much your words mean to me. A million thanks to my lovely Tina, for her invaluable suggestions, her edits and her friendship, I couldn’t do this without you, cariño! *snuggles*

4. Chapter 4. Rising Storm by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2123 words)
I swear you’re not seeing visions and I really updated this story. Hope I still have readers for it, too, despite my lack of updates. *sighs*



Thank you so much to those who reviewed the last chapter! And thank you as well to my lovely friends Tina and Deanna for betaing this chapter for me. I don’t know what I’d do without all your help and support, cariños!

5. Chapter 5. Eye of the Storm by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1592 words)
Many thanks for the reviews for the last chapter! I’m so glad to know I still have readers for this story! And not only that, but my muse fell in love with it all over again. I finished a new chapter and have about 500 words of the next already written, so hopefully *crosses fingers* there’ll be another update soon-ish.


A million thanks to Tina and Deanna, who not only are the best betas, but also the best friends I could ask for. Love you, cariños!

6. Chapter 6. Questions, Answers and Consequences by dusty273 [Reviews - 8] Liked (2217 words)
Many thanks for the reviews for the last chapter. I’m so happy you enjoyed caveman!Spike, especially because he seems intent on returning. *LOL*

A million thanks to my lovely Dee for editing this chapter for me and making awesome suggestions when I got stuck. *snuggles*