Author's Chapter Notes:
I don’t think I can thank all of you who reviewed the first chapter enough, your response was overwhelming and it fueled my muse into action (I was supposed to write AAO next, but she was quite adamant on writing this chapter instead). Really, hope you enjoy it!



Un millón de gracias to IBE and OkDeanna, for the edits, the suggestions, and simply for being there for me. I’d truly be lost without you two. *smooches*
Chapter 2. Foreplay

She couldn’t believe this was happening. She felt his lips moving over hers, his teeth gently scraping her bottom lip, his strong hands cradling her cheeks as his tongue plundered her mouth and she still couldn’t believe it wasn’t a dream, a figment of her overactive imagination.

But it wasn’t.

No matter how vivid or graphic, no dream could ever replicate the reality of the feelings his kisses ignited in her. Never, not in a million years could she have imagined how his mouth would feel sliding against hers or how his touch inflamed her senses to the point where everything that wasn’t them disappeared into thin air.

Nothing could have prepared her for the way her blood turned into molten lava as it rushed through her veins, for the mad gallop of her heart or the burn of her lungs as lack of oxygen became an issue. She was adrift in a sea of sensations, completely lost to the yearning, the longing, the desire his caresses ignited in her in ways she never envisioned, never experienced before. None of her dreams, none of the movies she’d watched or the books she’d read could have prepared her for this… Nothing.

Not even the awkward position she was in, her head and torso twisted towards him while the rest of her faced away, prevented her from thoroughly enjoying the moment, committing every second of it to memory.

Of course, it would be much better if she could feel his lean, firm body pressed fully against hers, if she could slide her arms around his neck, if she could find inside herself the courage to respond to his caresses. But she was too afraid to move. Too afraid to breathe, gasp, moan or react to him in any way. Scared to death that if she did any of those things, it might break the enchantment and he would stop kissing her.

Nothing was further away from Spike’s mind than stopping what he’d started. However reticent he’d been of initiating anything with the beautiful blonde, how much he’d fought it, how wrong he’d thought this was or the qualms he had beforehand. Now that he finally had her in his arms, he could think of nothing else but how right this—she—felt.

The bloody sunglasses kept sliding down his nose, hindering his movements, getting in the way of kissing Buffy as he would’ve liked to. So with an impatient huff, he tore them off, carelessly throwing them to the side before continuing to bestow his attentions on his girl. Because she was just that, his, from now on until the day he drew his last breath, just as he was hers.

Needing to feel her, all of her against him, he somehow managed to pull her into his lap, turned her around until she straddled him. One of his hands wound through her damp golden locks, tugging on them to pull her head slightly backwards, his lips descending down the slender column of her throat, nibbling, sucking, biting at the tender skin, drinking every single drop of moisture that still clung to her flesh.

She couldn’t hold back from moaning his name, a shiver running down her back as he suckled then nipped at her neck, causing a flood of moisture to coat her already pool-water soaked bikini-bottoms as she squirmed against his hard length.

Her actions earned her a growl from him before he captured her mouth with his, lowering both his hands to cup the curve of her ass, digging his fingers into her flesh before pushing her down onto his groin as he thrust against her heated core.

Stars burst behind her closed eyelids as she allowed him to guide their movements, her fears long forgotten as she raised her arms to circle his neck, opening her mouth under his in a tremulous sigh.

Bloody hell but she was going to be the death of him… what a way to go, though.

He’d been fearful at first he was going to scare her with his ardor; she was only a seventeen year old girl, after all. An innocent girl at that, of this much he was certain. However, after a tentative start, not only had she responded fervently to him, to his advances, but matched them step for step, meeting him half-way as she offered all of herself to him.

And he intended to take everything she gave him… and then some.

Right now, the only thing he cared or could think about was her. He was drowning in her scent, in her flavor, in the little moans she sighed into his mouth, in the way she pressed herself against him as if she couldn’t get close enough to him. At least he hoped she couldn’t, because after this, after he had her, he wouldn’t be able to let her go. To hell with her parents, with the rest of the world, with his conscience, with everything that wasn’t her and him and this… whatever it was they were about to embark on.

She was burning him; even through the two layers of fabric that still separated them he could feel her heat singeing his length, making him wish they’d evaporate so he could bury himself balls deep inside her body. All in good time, though. First things first and all that rot. He was going to make it so good for her, teach her just how bloody perfect they would be together.

He slowly lowered her until she had her back to the chair, hovering over her as he settled between her heavenly thighs. His fingers ghosted over her face, down her throat, over her collarbone, teasing the underside of one breast before continuing its path downwards. So bloody gorgeous, she was, a dream come true.

Her eyes gleamed like incandescent emeralds, her pupils dilated with unfulfilled desire as they focused dazedly on him. So open, so trusting. Her lovely cheeks were flushed pink with her passion, her lips bee-stung from their kisses. An angel and a temptress, all rolled into one delicious package.

The way he was looking at her made her breath catch in her throat. There were so many emotions swirling in the beautiful blue orbs, and to her immense relief not one of them was regret.

“You’re so beautiful, love,” he whispered against her lips. “Do you know what you do to me? How bloody hard you make me?” He ground his erection against her mound, smirking when she arched towards him, mewling, her arms banding around his torso to pull him even closer. “Been tryin’ so hard to resist you… this. Tried to stay away from you, I did, but I can’, not anymore. Tell me you want this, love, that you want me, that you want to be mine. Tell me, Buffy.”

She remained silent for a few seconds while her thoughts ran amuck in her brain trying to catch up to his admission. He’d stayed away, stopped visiting all of a sudden because he wanted her? He said as much, said he couldn’t do it any longer, too. Could it be that he actually reciprocated her feelings, at least in part?

Yes, he did, it was there in his eyes, clear for her to see… to take, to have, she only needed to answer to him. “Yes, oh God, yes,” she said breathily. As if there could be any doubt about that. She was his, only his. Always had been. Mind, body and soul.

And then he kissed her again, deeply, passionately, his tongue sliding into her mouth, tangling with hers, swallowing her little cries and pants while his hands possessively roamed her body; discovering, mapping and claiming every crevice, every valley, every single inch of her.

He was having trouble controlling himself. Curbing his lust for her, his desire to just take what she so sweetly offered him, but he had to. He needed to have her, but he needed her to want it, too. To crave it, to make her long for his touch, for his mouth, for what his body could do to hers.

His fingers deftly moved the small black triangle of her bikini bra aside to worry her rosy tit with his teeth and tongue, licking, nipping and suckling on it while his other hand teased its twin, both of them hardening into tiny spikes of which he couldn’t get enough of.

William’s stubble lightly scratched the sensitized skin of her breasts then her abdomen as his mouth traveled southwards, planting wet kisses and small bites on its way down, licking her navel with his tongue, making her tremble and quiver as she tried to anticipate what his next move would be.

Spike shifted his body down the chair until he was eye-level with her bikini-bottoms, and after noticing the little bows holding it together on each side of her hips, he pulled on them until they fell away. Slowly, he peeled the fabric off her pussy to reveal her neatly shaven mound to his eager eyes.

He inhaled deeply, salivating both at her scent and the first sight of her plump, pink lips glistening with her arousal. He traced her slit with his index finger, up and down, down and up, coating it with her juices, separating her folds to circle her swollen clit lightly then more firmly, all the while gauging her every reaction to his ministrations.

She had her eyes closed, her head thrown backwards as she cooed her approval at his actions… which caused him to frown. That wouldn’t do. That wouldn’t do at all. He wanted her to watch everything he did to her, to realize it was him showing her the ways of pleasure, not bloody Angel Fischer or any other sodding fop who came sniffing at her ankles. Him, and no one else. He needed to see her eyes widen with each new bolt of desire that wracked her petite frame, see them darken with lust whenever he did something she particularly enjoyed. He wanted to lose himself in her and wanted her to lose herself in him. Nothing more, nothing less.

And he knew exactly what he needed to do to achieve his goal.

She was floating in a state of pure bliss. Completely lost in the sinful things he was doing to her body, in the wondrous feelings his touch elicited. Her hands clawed at the chair, trying to find purchase as she arched against his fingers. Something pulsed deep inside her womb, coiling, tightening and clenching, bringing her closer to the edge of madness, something primal, something raw that made her ache for, for… she wasn’t sure what.

She heard him whisper her name and fought against the fog that clouded her senses to respond, to open her heavy lidded eyes and settle them on him.

“There you are,” he said, smiling at her. “Thought I’d lost you for a second there.”

Lost her? Not if she had any say in the matter.

“I want you to watch me, love.” His fingers gently grazed the inside of her thighs, his warm breath tickling her folds and she closed her eyes in rapture at how wonderful it—he—felt, only to shoot them open the next second when he pinched her lightly to gain her attention once again and demand, “No, don’ close ‘em. I want you to look at me, watch what ’m about to do to you.”

Huh? What on earth did he mean by tha— Oh God, oh God, oh GOD!

Her hands flew to his head, her intention to push him away, to keep him from doing the very… intimate thing he was about to do to her. But she couldn’t, her treacherous fingers pulling him closer instead as his tongue swirled then curled around her distended nub, a husky moan rasping her throat as her eyes locked with his.

He loved the way she tasted. Tangy and sweet blending to create an intoxicating elixir, one he couldn’t get enough of as he lapped at her essence, getting drunk on it, off it. And he loved how her hands tangled in his hair, mussing it as she pulled him closer to her center. How she lifted her hips slightly to meet his mouth. How her scent filled his nostrils. But above all, he loved the way she was looking at him now.

Those gorgeous green eyes of hers were going to be his perdition. Intense, piercing, and yet so innocent as she kept them trained on him, her eyelids fluttering but never closing as per his request.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, nursing on the hardened nub while his index finger circled her entrance, pushing it in a little ways, feeling her walls contract and pulse around it. In and out, once, twice… He added another finger, then another, stretching her, preparing her for him.

Christ but she was so tight, felt so bloody good as her muscles clenched around his digits, coating them with her honey. And then he felt it, his cock filling and hardening to unbearable proportions as the small membrane that guarded her virgin channel impeded his fingers from advancing any further inside her body.

His head jerked up to look at her questioningly. “Pet?” He’d hoped, prayed she was untouched, but hadn’t wanted to assume. But now… now that he knew she was, the need to claim her as his once and for all swelled inside him to the bursting point, though he needed to know something first.

She almost screamed her frustration when he suddenly stopped what he was doing. She was close, so close. She’d felt it coiling deep within her womb, begging to be released and then… nothing. Why the hell did he stop? Had he… Oh no, what if he decided this shouldn’t happen? What would she do then? She’d never be able to face him again if he rejected her. Never…

“Buffy, love?” he insisted, his voice finally piercing through her muddled thoughts.

She shook her head, a resigned look in her eyes. “No, please, don’t say it.” Don’t crush my hopes completely… please.

“Don’ say it? Don’t say what?” He stayed right where he was; he had no intention of leaving his girl wanting.

Buffy sighed, closing her eyes and saying in a small voice, “What you were going to say. That this is a mistake… that we can’t do this.”

He chuckled then and she opened her eyes, narrowing them at him. “What? It’s not enough to reject me, now you have to laugh at me, too?” She pouted.

“Nothing further from my mind, sweetheart.” He placed a kiss on her mound. “Bloody addicted to you already, I truly am. Not stopping, just wanna know why?”

He wasn’t going to stop? “W-why?”

“Why am I the lucky bloke that’ll have the pleasure of being your first?” Your only, if it’s up to me.

She blinked. How did he know? “I-I, well,” she started shakily, lowering her head before whispering, “I’ve been… saving myself for you.” There, she said it, and now she wanted nothing more than the earth to open and swallow her whole. She brought her hands up with the intention to cover her flaming face but William captured them in his before she did.

What? He barely heard the muffled words, let alone make out anything of what she said. So he brought her hands to his mouth to kiss her knuckles before giving her a reassuring smile. “Try again? Maybe a bit louder this time?”

She took in a deep breath and staring directly into his bluer than blue eyes, she repeated, “I’ve been saving myself… for you.”

tbc


Chapter End Notes:
Hmmm, now how do you think Spike will respond to that? *wide evil grin*



As always, if you’d like to tell me what you thought of the chapter, whether you like it or not or anything else for that matter, I’d love to know. Not too sure when I’ll be able to update, or which story, since I’m going away to Antigua next weekend, but I’ll try my best to finish a chapter either of this story or AAO and post it before leaving.



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


ETA: Since we know there are a lot of readers who aren't actually signed up with their own lj account, OkDeanna and I decided to create a mailing list/fic archive yahoo group for our taboo_spuffy Fantasy Stories community. This way those of legal age without LJ accounts can read the stories being posted.



Here's the group's address if you're interested in joining up:Click here to join.
Same rules/requisites apply to join. We'd love to have you there.