Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed the third chapter of With Feeling. I love Joss' world, but in my world....besides Spike wearing as little clothing as possible....I wanted to see the characters get their just due. I loved that I was able to give Buffy and Spike some happiness that they deserved. Hopefully this was done through these chapters.
WITH MORE FEELING…..

Spike picked himself off the ground with a chuckle. He loved this new found abandon that the Slayer….no Buffy….was showing. Her smile was illuminating, even in such a dark and dreary place as Restfield Cemetery.

Spike gave Buffy to the count of ten before he gave chase. Spike tried to not use his heightened senses to find her, nor did Buffy use hers in hiding. It was like it should be, two people having a good time playing hide and seek.

“Here… kitty…kitty,” taunted Spike as he weaved in and out of the grave markers.

Buffy was hiding behind a mausoleum, trying to stifle her laughter with little success.

“I know you’re ‘ere slayer…..I smell… Fe, fi, fo fum. I smell the blood of a nice… ripe… girl.” Spike said with a bark of laughter and a smile in remembrance of the first time that he fought this slip of a girl.

Buffy smiled when she heard Spike repeating what he had said to her so many years ago. Buffy remembered how young and naïve she was then. She also recalled how she thought that even then, that Spike was incredibly hot standing in front of her, even in game face, he was gorgeous. ‘The whole killing me think put a damper on the mood’ Buffy thought with a pout. ‘Oh well, let’s make up for wasted time’ with that.

Buffy leapt out from behind the mausoleum where she was unsuccessfully trying to hide and gave Spike a big swat on his ass with the palm of her hand.

Spike spun around to see the Slayer standing now in front of him, with her hands in position to swat him again. Spike smiled at the child-like quality that Buffy had with him. He then raised his hand, in the same position as hers, in attempt to swat her back.

“Do we really need weapons for this?” Buffy retorted, following the script that she had played out in her mind many times before.

“I just like them. They make me feel all manly!” Spike seductively stated as he ran his hand down his chest towards his protruding erection.

Buffy licked her lips at the sight of this ‘demon of sin’ in front of her. As Spike watched her, they both started to drift out of their past personas and focused on the heat and crackling energy that was radiating between them.

Spike stalked quickly forward, placed his hands into her flowing locks and gave her a gentle but soul consuming kiss. After several minutes, they broke away from each other, placing their foreheads together.

“Spike…..” Buffy whispered.

“Yea….luv” Spike responded.

“Come and get me,” Buffy said with a brilliant smile, swatted him again on the butt and ran off into the cemetery.

Spike stood with his brain still in its lust-filled haze then,

“You littl’ minx” Spike gave chase again.

This couple played for another ten minutes and Buffy decided that she wanted to lead Spike to his crypt, for another…more adult game. Buffy blushed and her panties started to dampen as she thought about Spike’s talented mouth claiming hers. His skillful hands touching her body and playing it like a finely tuned instrument.

Buffy had an idea how to keep Spike busy, while she was back at his crypt ‘preparing’. Buffy removed a few articles of clothing, to leave around the cemetery to keep him at bay for a short while. She removed her socks and placed them strategically on grave markers. When she was closer to the crypt she removed her boots and placed them; like a trail of bread crumbs in Hansel and Gretel.

Buffy then became bolder and removed her bra and panties. She started to giggle like a teenager as she did. ‘Spike’s going to nuts when he sees these’ Buffy thought to herself.

After she placed her clothes back on, Buffy placed her bra on the ground near the crypt, she felt disrespectful placing it on a grave marker. Then she placed her panties on the top of the door jam of the crypt door, which she left slightly ajar.

Buffy walked around the crypt, both upstairs and down, lighting candles along the way. She felt a new wave a desire sweep over her once she gazed at the black and red silk adorned, king size, four poster bed that was in the center of Spike’s bedroom.

While Buffy was preparing, Spike was still on the hunt for her. He needed and wanted her now, so he started to cheat and use his heightened senses. He smelled her in several places, some stronger than others. But he sensed her strongly somewhere else.

‘She’s on the move, crafty minx’ he thought.

First Spike found her shoes and socks. Laughing to himself, he picked up her discarded wardrobe. Spike couldn’t remember another time where he actually felt enjoyment, not just demon delight, when trying to find his ‘prey’.

‘Oh….Buffy was his ‘prey’. He was going to eat her like the bad wolf that he was.’ This thought brought a chuckle and Spike’s tongue between his teeth.

Then the smell became stronger,

“Ha….got you now,” he yelled as he jumped around a large grave marker. Buffy was no where in sight.

“Uhhh….now…now…what do I spy with my littl’ eye” Spike leaned down and pick up a black lace bra. He brought the undergarment to his face and took a deep breath. His senses were filled with everything Buffy. The spicy vanilla body wash she uses, the heady perspiration from her earlier fight, and the distinct musk of the tiny, but powerful woman that had turned his world upside down.

Spike’s erection strained against his zipper and he needed to readjust before the metal tore into his manly bits.

Spike’s higher intelligence shut down. All that was left was the primitive thoughts of ‘want, take, have’.

Spike believed that he knew now where she was going. With inhuman speed, Spike ran through the cemetery, dodging and jumping over grave markers as he went.

Suddenly he stopped in mid motion, due to an overwhelming feeling that overtook him. The feeling started to overtake his mind. He was still in full control, but the impulse were too great to ignore.

“Bloody hell!” Spike yelled to the empty cemetery, and then he started to sing.

[Spike BUFFY]

“How can you see into my eyes like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul
My spirit’s sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home”*

Spike’s body went into auto pilot as he started to walk towards his crypt and his love.

Buffy felt the familiar stirrings that she had earlier creep into her mind ‘oh, no…not again’. Then her mouth stated to sing words that were not in her mind.

Buffy and Spike were singing in sync, two sides of the song, even though they were still apart.

“WAKE ME UP
Wake me up inside
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Wake me up inside
SAVE ME
Call my name and save me from the dark
WAKE ME UP
Bid my blood to run
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Before I come undone
SAVE ME
Save me from the nothing I’ve become”*


“Now that I know what I’m without
You can’t just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life”*

“WAKE ME UP
Wake me up inside
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Wake me up inside
SAVE ME
Call my name and save me from the dark
WAKE ME UP
Bid my blood to run
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Before I come undone
SAVE ME
Save me from the nothing I’ve become”*

“Bring me to life
I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE
THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE
Bring me to life”*

“Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead”*

With that verse completed, Spike broke through the door of the crypt. Buffy looked up from her place in the center of the dimly lit crypt, like a beacon calling him home. Spike walked up to Buffy and placed a hand on her radiant face briefly then it fell to his side, as they continued to sing

“ALL THIS TIME I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I COULDN'T SEE
KEPT IN THE DARK BUT YOU WERE THERE IN FRONT OF ME
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
WITHOUT A THOUGHT WITHOUT A VOICE WITHOUT A SOUL
Don’t let me die here
THERE MUST BE SOMETHING MORE
Bring me to life”*

“WAKE ME UP
Wake me up inside
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Wake me up inside
SAVE ME
Call my name and save me from the dark
WAKE ME UP
Bid my blood to run
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Before I come undone
SAVE ME
Save me from the nothing I’ve become”*


“Bring me to life
I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE, THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE
Bring me to life”*

*Bring me to Life Evanescence

When they both finished singing, their chests were heaving with the passion that had left their bodies through song.

They silently looked up at each other, to see how this song affected the other. Neither knew who moved first, but quickly they were in each other’s arms kissing with all the passion that was expelled earlier.

Buffy carefully removed Spike’s leather, as she slid it down his muscular shoulders. His treasured leather pooled at their feet, awaiting more clothes to join. Spike only broke their kiss momentarily so he could remove her ¾ length sleeved, black form fitting shirt. Buffy self consciously raised her arms and covered her exposed breasts.

Spike stepped back briefly and raised his hand to her face, as he did earlier. Spike looked at her with all the love and sincerity that he was feeling. Buffy finally raised her wide green eyes to his.

“Luv…don’t be embarrassed, you are the most beautiful creature that I ‘ave ever seen. Please don’t hide from me.”

Buffy could see the love shinning from his crystal clear blue eyes. Buffy knew, just by his eyes, that he was happy and what he said was true.

Buffy held for another moment and then relented dropping her arms. Spike starred at the goddess that was standing before him.

“Oh…Buffy!” With that Spike rushed forward for another mind-numbing kiss. While he was kissing her, he swept her into his arms as he had done earlier and started to walk towards the trap door that led to the lower level of the crypt. Spike didn’t use the stairs; he just jumped as graceful as a panther, down to the lower level.

This movement didn’t interrupt the lovers in the slightest, as their mouths dueled for domination of each other. Both moaned as they enjoyed the taste of one another.

Spike walked towards his bed, with this precious bundle in his arms. He placed her carefully in the middle, as he reluctantly stepped back to worship this seraph in his bed.

Buffy was reclined in the middle of the bed, propped up by her elbows. Her perky mounds were begging to be worshiped. Her rosy tipped nipples were erect from the fire that was smoldering under her skin.

She was watching Spike though glazed, lust-filled eyes. Her lips looked bee stung from the kisses that were given and received. Her hair fell like golden cascade down her back.

Spike started to slowly pull his form-fitting black tee, from his toned and well-defined chest. Buffy watched in awe, as the statuette physique that was being revealed inch by inch. Buffy’s pinky tongue, darted out from her slightly opened mouth. She licked her lips in preparation for the feast that she was about to partake in.

Spike then started to loosen the heavy belt buckle that adorned his distinct waist. He then slowly started to release the button and then the zipper seemed to descend on its own, just from the shear pressure of the ‘monster’ trapped inside.

“Like what ya see luv?” Spike said in a sultry voice.

“Yes…I’ve always have.” Buffy said with a firm but sensual tone.

Spike’s jeans were riding low on his sharp hipbones. Buffy could see that the tip of his erection was visible over the top of his jeans.

“No undies I see,” Buffy said in jest.

“Nor you,” Spike pulled from his back pocket Buffy’s black lacy thong underwear and held it in the air for her to view. These were the underwear that was hanging on the crypt door when he arrived. There was no way he would have passed this treasure up.

Spike then raised these panties up to inhale the intoxicating scent that was permeating off them.

“Mmmmm….delicious!” Spike said as he lowered them to stare at the owner of these delectable under things.

“Spike…wouldn’t you rather have it straight from the tap?” Buffy asked with brazen abandon.

With a deep breath and his classic tongue curling he approached her.

The bed dipped with the weight from Spike’s body and he slowly perused her body with his heated gaze as he moved forward towards Buffy. The muscles on his back, danced under his perfect marble-like skin. He moved with feline grace towards her. Spike’s eyes were dark blue, almost black as he looked at “his mate”.

Spike hovered over Buffy’s now flushed, supine body. Spike then lowed part of his chest against hers and his lower body off to Buffy’s right side, so his talent left hand could work their magic on her body.

Buffy gently placed one hand on the back of Spike’s head, to play with the fine hairs that were unaffected by gel. Their mouths met in a clash of two great entities. Neither yielding, but surrendering fully to the other.

Spike’s gifted hand start to burn a cool path over her fiery body. His hand finally rested on one of her uncovered heaving mounds. Buffy’s back arched to seek more friction. Spike started to draw one of his cool fingers over her breast, tracing the quivering flesh. When he started to draw closer to the nipple, Buffy’s kiss became more heated and the hand on his neck became slightly rough. Her hand was now holding on to his neck to pull him deeper into her.

Spike then took the finger, and lazy drew it across the puckered nipple. He could feel Buffy shutter under him, which caused his cock to jump. Spike then took his middle finger and thumb and started to pluck at the swollen rose bud. Buffy moaned into his mouth and then tore her mouth away from him to cry out in pleasure.

“Oh…..ohhh….yes Spike,” she breathed.

Again his member jumped, now at her moans and how she had threw her head back on the pillows, exposing the delectable column of her neck. He could see the pulse beating just below the surface.

His demon screamed that it wanted to claim her….finally make her his. Spike shook his demon away, while he feasted on her neck.

First he was placing small kisses and licks on her slightly marred skin. ‘Bloody selfish bastards….’ He cursed the other’s that had bitten her before. They all had bitten for egocentric reasons. He wanted to give her himself and his love. He wanted to be the mate of this magnificent woman, the one that was writhing beneath him so deliciously.

Spike noticed how responsive she was to his mouth on her golden body. He became a little bolder and started to place small blunt bites along her neck. Buffy held his face tightly to her and started to shift her hips in a grinding motion. It seemed that she was trying to find friction, any friction…even from her jeans, which could release her orgasm.

“Spike….please,” Buffy spoke with a breathy voice.

He stopped his administrations and looked to her,
“Please what luv?” Spike asked with a smirk.

“Please I need you,” Buffy breathed again.

“I’m right ‘ere luv,” Spike said again with a larger smirk.

“Spike, If you don’t get a move on…..I’m….leaving. I can find another way to get some pleasure” Buffy spoke as she sat up and glare at this annoying vampire.

“You…are not…. goin’…. anywhere!” Spike growled and quickly flashed his game face.

“Oh really? And how are you going to stop me?” Buffy said in a challenging voice.

“I would tend to believe that ya would be leaving, but seeing as your glorious body is half exposed….it’s hard to take that threat seriously” Spike smirked his response.

“You know, you’re lucky that I lov….like you a lot or I would have left a long time ago!” ‘Oh my god…I almost told him I love him….please don’t notice…please don’t notice’ Buffy nervously thought to herself.

Spike was struck with silence as his eyes went wide.

“What did you say?” Spike asked in a shaken voice.

“I said I would have left a long time ago!” Buffy tried to omit the early part of the admission

“Don’t be coy, before that,” Spike said as he examined her closely.

“You….know you’re lucky?” Buffy squeaked.

Spike decided that in knowing Buffy, words and feelings didn’t always come easy to her. She was more of an action kind of gal.

“I love you too, Buffy.”

Buffy looked into his penetrating eyes, and then saw all the love that this man had for her now and promised for the future. Buffy stared at him slack jaw and slowly blinking.

“Buffy, I love you” Spike said again. His voice was so tender and heartfelt, Buffy’s eyes started to water.

“I love you, William,” Buffy responded, as the tears gently rolled down her face.

Spike rushed forward and started to kiss Buffy again in the most heart-felt way he could. Buffy responded back in kind.

The two lovers intertwined their mouths, bodies and minds around one another. Neither had ever experience a life-altering connection with another person before, such as this.

After several moments, Spike pulled away and whispered against her lips.

“Say it again!”

“I love you, William.” Buffy stated with the conviction and the love that she felt.

He kissed her soundly again,

“Again,” he pleaded.

“I love you, William.” She said with a slight giggle.

Kiss. . . “Again!”…kiss. . . “Again!”…..kiss. ... “Please again!”

“You’re never going to get tired of hearing it, are you?” Buffy asked with a brilliant smile.

“Never, luv….never!”


Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading and hopefully enjoying. All reviews are welcomed. Maybe....just maybe.....if your good...I'll write another chapter....MAHAAMAW