[Reviews - 96] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is the connection in a prophecy involving two Vampires being tested so they can continue down the paths set before them. B/S and other couples we already know about in season 3/6 on ATS and Buffy respectively. Set after Couplet and OAFA.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 53836 Read: 31286
Published: 07/07/2008 Updated: 07/23/2008

1. Second Sighted by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (1416 words)
This was my first fanfic. I loved writing it and it influenced other spuffy fics I could not help but write. I hope others enjoy the story despite the basic storytelling.

2. Need For Knowledge by Kaylorin [Reviews - 5] Liked (1666 words)
I'd like to express my gratitude to RogueAngel who was my first ever beta back on '02. I'v lost contact with her but she was amazing and gave me great input. I've tried not to change the writing much as it was my first plunge into writing at all, but I've changed small bits. Excuse the childish wording, I promise,it gets better.

3. Slayer of Slayers by Kaylorin [Reviews - 2] Liked (1522 words)
This chapter reads with some cryptic undertones, but if you're willing to wait it all comes together.

4. History Lessons by Kaylorin [Reviews - 1] Liked (2970 words)
I really like writing Anya. Her character is just so flamboyant that coming up with dialogue for her is plain old fun.

5. The Second by Kaylorin [Reviews - 4] Liked (2389 words)
We're moving along here. Having some fun with Spike and Angel in this chapter.

6. Below the Surface by Kaylorin [Reviews - 6] Liked (1978 words)
I'm trying to reply to each reviewer, so thanks for the encouragement.

7. Intrusive Memories by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (3006 words)
Just a reminder, I originaly put this story together while Buffy was in its 6th season, and of course was religiously watching Angel as well so go with me on this and I think you'll enjoy the little tour.

8. Determined by Kaylorin [Reviews - 5] Liked (4619 words)
I'm just gonna let you tackle this one.

9. Confession by Kaylorin [Reviews - 2] Liked (1980 words)
I was going to post this last night but could not gain access to the site so fogive me for the late update.

10. Reliving by Kaylorin [Reviews - 5] Liked (3208 words)
This is where I get to have fun making up bits of Angel's life. Liam included.

11. Forgiving by Kaylorin [Reviews - 6] Liked (1500 words)
Just moving along.

12. Now We Wait by Kaylorin [Reviews - 2] Liked (2234 words)
Sorry for the extreme wait between updates. Real life happened without my express permission.

13. Nothing Simple by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (2002 words)
Hopefully you enjoy.

14. A Slayer's Story by Kaylorin [Reviews - 6] Liked (3688 words)
If you are checking in, you may want to be sure you've read the 2 previous chapters as I'm very late updating.

15. The Result by Kaylorin [Reviews - 2] Liked (1523 words)

16. Protective by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (2084 words)
This one is a particular favorite of mine partly because it moves the story along and partly because we get to revisit one of my favorite pain in the ass characters.

17. Peas in a Pod by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (1450 words)
For those asking how Spike's doing with this whole mess...

18. Killing Time by Kaylorin [Reviews - 5] Liked (1486 words)
Buffy decides to talk to Xander and this was another one that was just plain fun to put together.

19. NOW! by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (2037 words)
I'd just like to take an extra second to thank you sweeties for reviewing. I'm nearly done with the rewrite of the sequal so look for it to start the day this sucker is finished. Which with how its going will most likely be Wed or Thurs.

20. In Waiting by Kaylorin [Reviews - 7] Liked (2384 words)
I'd now like everyone to know that I would like a Spike Vamp of my very own. He's just so lickable. Am I right?

21. In Waiting part II by Kaylorin [Reviews - 4] Liked (3184 words)
I'm debating posting all 3 of the last chapters today. For now I'm going to go with the last 2 and see if I get any responses.

22. Truth by Kaylorin [Reviews - 4] Liked (2532 words)
I'm hoping I captured the moment alright.

23. Epilogue by Kaylorin [Reviews - 12] Liked (2978 words)