Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm still having the same internet issues I've been having. As I mentioned before, this site is one of the many things being affected. I still can't read stories, but I can still post my story and read reviews, so keep them coming! You're the reason I write. I agree with Jenn that you guys deserve a treat, so here's a long chapter with some fun tossed in. I still might take a day off, I'll just have to see how much time I have. As long as you guys are still interested, though, the next chapter won't be posted any later than Monday afternoon (and probably before then). Thanks for the great reviews!
Chapter Fifteen:

Lost in her embarrassment from Spike walking in on her, Buffy was startled when the bathroom door flew open and Spike again stood before her. Once more, Buffy’s mind was reeling from his sudden, unexpected appearance. Never had she seen such a look of intensity on his face. She simply stood there shaking, still clutching the towel to her chest as he slowly raked his eyes over her body. His mouth formed a feral grin as he jerked his tie off his neck and dropped it to the floor, his suit jacket followed. Evidently, Professor Spike had left the building. Buffy was slightly frightened, not knowing what to expect from this Spike. She opened her mouth to say something, but only a slight chirping sound came out. Spike's grin faded as he tilted his head and studied her face. Apparently finding the answer he was looking for, he began purposefully striding towards her. Buffy's heart was racing as she backed up until she felt her bare skin hit the wall. Spike continued forward until his face was inches from hers. He placed one hand on either side of her head, effectively boxing her in. He studied her face again for a moment before dropping his lips to her neck. Buffy gasped as he began speaking, each syllable caressing her over-sensitized skin. "You've completely driven me around the bend, luv. You're all I think about, all I dream about. I can't be near you without wanting to touch you." Buffy started breathing heavily as her body continued shaking. "What have you done to me?" he murmured. "How could one little girl change my whole perception of the world in the space of a week?" Taking a cleansing breath, he continued, "Tell me you want this. Tell me you want me." Not waiting for a response, Spike kissed her neck lightly, darting his tongue out to taste her shower-moistened skin.

"Sp-spike", Buffy breathed, "Wha—"

Her question gave way to little breathy moans as Spike began placing soft open mouth kisses from the base of her neck up to her jaw. He pulled his head back and looked into Buffy's wide eyes. As their eyes connected, he removed his right hand from the wall and gently ran a finger down the side of her neck, over her collar-bone and across the top of her breasts to the place where her hands were still clutching the towel. He pulled the fabric from her hands and let it drop to the floor. Separating his other hand from the wall, Spike took Buffy's hands in his and placed them on his clothed chest. "Touch me," he murmured as he leaned in, pressing his lips to hers. He was gentle at first, then more demanding as Buffy began to respond. He parted her lips with his tongue before sliding it into the hot cavern of her mouth. Buffy lost herself in the feel of his tongue dancing with hers as she rubbed circles on his chest. The only sounds echoing in the room were their little gasps and moans. Suddenly, Spike pulled away. Buffy was about to protest when he roughly pulled her from the wall and flipped them around, pressing Buffy's butt into the counter next to the sink. He lifted her slightly and set her on the counter, immediately resuming his assault on her lips, trailing his hands up her thighs and over the smooth planes of her stomach until he reached the base of her breasts. Slowly, he slid his hands up further and began lightly running his fingers over her erect nipples. "Oh god, Spike," she gasped into his mouth.

Buffy moved her hands to his chest once more and began drawing them downward until she reached the top of his pants. She tugged his shirt free and skated her hands back up his chest to the top button, but she was so distracted by Spike's hands and lips that she was unable to get it undone. Spike, sensing her struggle, removed his hands from her breasts and batted hers aside. He hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt. As soon as the last button was free, Buffy slid her hands under his shirt at the shoulders and pushed it down his arms, enjoying the feel of his smooth muscles. Spike did a quick maneuver with the buttons at his wrists and the shirt dropped to the floor. Buffy took this opportunity to caress his upper body, allowing her nails to lightly scrape over the ridges of his pelvis and up across the hard planes of his chest. She dragged her nails across his pebbled nipples eliciting a hiss from Spike as he began roughly kneading her ass. He lowered his head and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth, swirling it with his tongue. Buffy let loose a low moan as she lost all coherent thought, but Spike wasn't done yet. He glided one hand between her thighs, pushing her legs apart and continuing forward until he reached her sodden folds. "Already so wet for me," he groaned as he slid a finger into her warmth. Buffy let out a hoarse moan as he began pumping his finger in and out of her tight passage.

"Yeah, Spike...like that...please..." she purred as he moved his thumb to circle her clit. She couldn't believe this was happening, but she never wanted it to stop. He added a second finger inside her and she felt a tension building low in her belly. "Oh, Spike...I'm gonna come," she moaned as Spike increased the speed of his pumping and firmly rubbed his thumb over her hard nub. "Oh god! Ooooh! Yes!" she screamed out her completion. Closing her eyes, she leaned her head heavily against his chest as she came down from her climax. Spike moved the hand not still rubbing Buffy's sex to his belt and began pulling it out of the buckle. Once he completed the task, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and shoved them down his thighs. As the last waves of her orgasm faded from her body, Buffy opened her eyes and found Spike's impressive erection displayed before her. She pulled her head back from his chest and gasped at the sight. When she moved one hand to encircle his thick shaft, Spike felt himself losing control. He pushed her hand aside. Jerking her hips forward, he rubbed his erection against her heated core. "Please, Spike...please," Buffy panted as she wrapped her arms around his back. Spike pulled his hips back then tilted them forward. Buffy could feel his bulbous head prodding her folds. "Oh god...please!"

Spike shifted his head back to look into her eyes. He made sure she was focused on his own before asking, "You want this?"

"Yes! Please, Spike, please," she pleaded, still lost in the sensation of his bare body pressed so intimately against her own. At that, he buried his face in her neck, and letting out a long groan, he pressed his hips forward until he was fully seated in her tight, wet heat. "Oh god!" Buffy moaned at the incredible sensation of being so full.

"Fuck, Buffy, you feel so good...so good." Spike held her hips in a bruising grip, breathing heavily, as he tried to regain control. He could feel Buffy's nails digging into his back and it was threatening to push him over the edge. Finally, he eased out a few inches then pushed back in deeper. "Fuck...oh fuck!"

Buffy rocked her hips against him, begging him to keep moving inside her. She was gasping as he began a steady rhythm sliding in and out. "Oooooh!" Her moans spurred him on and he began thrusting in earnest as she continued to claw at his back, feeling the muscles contracting beneath her hands. "Uhhh...harder!!!" Spike's grip on her hips tightened as he pulled her bottom completely off the counter and began ramming into her, grunting with every forward thrust. Buffy tightly wrapped her legs around him, pulling him even deeper. Spike could feel his balls beginning to tighten, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He opened his mouth against her neck and bit down hard. He felt her inner walls start to flutter around him. Buffy let loose one last desperate cry, and he felt a rush of warm fluid coating his cock. He sped up his thrusts and with one final grunt reached his own release, spilling his seed into her pliant body.

They remained motionless, Spike's hands still gripping Buffy's hips, her legs still wrapped around his. Spike lowered his head and panted into her neck, "God, what you do to me." He listened to Buffy's shallow breaths. At her lack of response, he raised his head to look at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was letting out little gasps of air. "Luv?" Spike's expression became worried. "Luv, are you all right? Did I hurt you?" Buffy's eyes slowly opened and a smile formed on her face.

"I think you broke my brain," she said with a gleeful grin.

Spike laughed and leaned forward to place a kiss on her neck. Pulling his head back, he looked into her eyes, "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Well," Buffy started with a mischievous grin, "I'm hoping more of that."

Spike shifted his hips and Buffy gasped as she felt him hardening inside her. "I think that can be arranged, luv."

Her mouth dropped open in surprise, "Already?!"

"Only with you, luv. Only with you," he said as he began rocking his hips against her.

Soon, only moans, gasps, and the sound of skin against skin were heard in the room.

~BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS~


Spike and Buffy were lounging on the couch with some pointless sit-com on the television in the background. He had his feet propped up on the coffee table and she was lying across the couch with her feet on his thighs.

"So, you've totally wanted me this whole time?"

"Not the whole time, pet. I thought you were a right bitch after our first run-in."

"Hey!" Buffy cried, poking him with her foot, "You yelled at me and called me names!"

"Yeah, well, you called me a cross-dresser and threatened to sue me, so I think we're even."

Buffy pouted, "I guess." Her expression became puzzled, "So, if you wanted me those times that we shared a bed, why didn't you...I don't know...do something about it?"

"I don't know, pet," Spike sighed. "I suppose it was a combination of things really. I wanted to be respectful of you. We hadn't known each other long, and I didn't want you to think it was my goal to lure you into bed. And I wasn't sure you'd want me. I didn't want to set myself up for rejection."

Buffy looked incredulous, "You're crazy! You're this amazing, talented guy, and I'm just a lowly bartender's assistant."

"Bartender's assistant, pet?"

"Yeah, it's a thing. I just can't believe you were worried about me rejecting you when I was sure that you would never want me."

"You're beautiful, smart, funny, and....and Buffy. What's not to like?"

She rolled her eyes, "Well, when you put it that way..." She smiled, "Ya know, I'm glad you finally lured me into bed...well, bathroom anyway."

"I think you unintentionally did the luring on that one, pet." Spike's expression turned serious. "Something just occurred to me, pet. It really doesn't cause me any concern, but you might feel differently." Buffy gave him a curious look. "We didn't use a condom, luv. I'm sorry, pet. I just wasn't thinking clearly."

"I wasn't exactly thinking clearly either. It's fine. I'm on birth control, though I really hadn't planned to go without a condom until I was in a relationship, but it's no biggie. I trust you."

Spike regarded her nervously, "Do you want to be?"

"Do I want to be what?"

"In a relationship...with me." Spike rushed on, "I know we just met a week ago and things weren't that great in the beginning, but I'm crazy about you. I've never felt such a connection to anyone before, but it's okay if you don't want that. I mean, I'll be happy as long as I get to spend time--"

"Spike, stop." Buffy pushed herself to a sitting position. "I feel the connection too, ya know. I'd love to make it official."

Spike graced her with a brilliant smile, "That makes me very happy, pet." He furrowed his brow, "Why were you dripping wet in my bathroom anyway?"

"Oh god, cause my stupid pipes were busted, so my shower wasn't working. I was all grimy from running in the park, and I was supposed to meet the girls at Blue tonight." Buffy's eyes opened wide. "Oh, crap! I totally forgot! I'm supposed to meet them in like 10 minutes, and I'm not even dressed!"

Spike rubbed her feet, "Calm down, luv, I'm sure you can just give them a call and tell them you're going to be late."

"You're right, you're right," Buffy said as she righted herself and got up to retrieve her phone. "I'll just give Anya a call and tell her I'm running late." She glanced down at Spike, "You wouldn't, by chance, want to come with me? It might be fun to show you off to the girls."

"Well, who am I to deprive you of the chance to show me off? Do you have your clothes here, pet?"

"Yeah, I figured it would be silly to walk back to my place after I showered. I was just gonna take a cab from here."

"Great, I just have to get dressed and put on a few finishing touches, then I'll be ready."

"Punk Spike, right?"

"You know it, baby." Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth.

Buffy rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna call Anya. Let's get this show on the road."

~BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS~


They entered the club holding hands, Spike in a tight black t-shirt and dark jeans with his eyes lined and Buffy wearing a dark green camisole and black leather pants.

"Oh, I see them! Come on!" Buffy began pulling Spike towards a table close to the dance floor.

"Slow down, luv, it's not a race," Spike said shaking his head. As they were weaving through an especially dense patch in the crowd, Spike felt a hand on his arm. Pulling Buffy to a stop with him, he turned his head to see who the hand was attached to.

"Drusilla." She's the last person I wanted to see tonight, and look, she has another one of her muscle-bound idiots with her.

Buffy felt Spike stop. She turned around, "Spike, why did we—" She regarded the couple facing Spike and gasped, "Riley!"


Chapter End Notes:
Well, I hope you weren't disappointed. Aside from the brief interlude with Faith in my fic Poison (that I will work on more when I have time), this is really my first attempt at that sort of content. If you guys liked it, I'm sure Spike and Buffy can arrange for more in the future. Let me know! Thanks!