Author's Chapter Notes:
Another update! Hope you enjoy, but be warned this is a very very Adult chapter! Stop if you aren't of age! And once again let me know if you don't understand something! Enjoy! *Evil laugh insert here* LOL. :-) R&R Please NOTE: There is another 'scene' that isn't Spuffy, but is a canon/original character pairing.



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may of failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cuz talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When your asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find
~Secondhand Serenade




As the group dispersed Alanna held back and took Dawn's hand. Talking to the girl about this sort of ‘talk' was something she had grown accustomed to.

Alanna softly spoke, "Dawn, wait. I need to speak with you."

"Sure. What's on your mind, Nana?" Dawn looked at her quizzically.

"Your mother, Buffy, had a Slayer dream. She saw four of you, correct?" Alanna asked.

"Yes." Dawn looked to her in askance.

"She didn't see the whole dream, Dawn. There should have been more than four. We don't have much time, and I need you to do this before they wake up. Dawn, Christian is your mate. Damn this is hard." Alanna said blushing furiously.

Dawn looked at her with eyes wide, but she was a smart girl and she grabbed the bull by the horns, so to speak.

"So what you're saying is, I should mate with Christian, whom I just met before my parents awaken, but my ‘other' parents are cool with this?" Dawn eyed her suspiciously.

Alanna nodded.

"I just met him!" Dawn exclaimed.

"I know Dawn but do you feel the pull to him?" Alanna pointedly asked her as Dawn’s shoulder slumped in defeat.

"Yes, I do."

"Then before your stubborn parents awake, mate with him. I beg you though; please don't tell me about it." Alanna implored but looked at her sternly.

Dawn blushed, "This is my first time. What do I do?"

Alanna gulped, "Uh, Christian can help you with what to do but as far as the mating goes..." Alanna coughed uneasily and continued, "All you have to do is bite him during sex and say ‘Mine', and he will say ‘Yours'. He will do the same, but you will then say ‘Yours' after he says ‘Mine'."

The two women blushed and looked away.

Dawn quietly asked, "Does it hurt Nana? I mean the sex and oh! How can I bite him?"

Alanna felt incredibly uncomfortable finally spoke, "At first the sex hurts, but it is quite, um, pleasurable. As far as what happens with the two of you biting, even if you were just human you would just bite him hard to draw blood, but you’re not. During the ‘act' you will be quite like Christian. You will be able to bite him with fangs."

Dawn's mouth formed a silent oh as she blushed.

Before things got any more bizarre at the way this conversation went, Alanna pushed Dawn along. "Now go, Christian is waiting. Here is the key to your room. Please give this other key to Selene, for her and Michael."
Alanna quickly left shaking her head at the absurdity of that conversation. She knew she needed to get everyone out of the room due to Buffy and Spike. They didn't need to be there for that! Her eyes lit up as she saw Marcus but cringed as she spoke.

"It is done." Alanna glowered at him.

"My love it had to be done." Marcus looked guiltily away. Having a girl who once been your daughter pushed in the direction to have sex was a unspeakable thought. He was glad he didn't have to be the one to tell her but told the young man Christian instead. He shuddered at the thought.

Alanna smacked him on the head but then pulled him into their room. "All this talk of sex is making me think very, very naughty lustful things."

"Right," Marcus whimpered and with that he lifted Alanna up into his arms and closed the door with a swift kick.

****

Dawn stared at the keys as she handed them to Selene and Michael. Blushing furiously she said, "Alanna gave those to me to give to you. You are in Room 4. I am going to talk with Christian. Bye!"

Selene and Michael shared a secret smile and made their way to their room and glanced back with twin smirks as they saw Christian and Dawn looking rather uncomfortable, but, yet, saw the sparks.

"Ah, young love." Michael sighed as Selene grabbed him and closed the door behind them.

Dawn looked down at her feet feeling Christian gazing at her heatedly. She felt his hand brush her heated cheek and she looked up at him…Desire. She wanted him but this was so new to her. She'd only kissed two boys, mind you one had been a vampire but this was something else all together.

Shyly Dawn looked into his eyes, "I don't know what to do."

"Neither do I, but Marcus told me what I needed to know." Christian softly responded.

"You're a virgin?" Dawn said in shock.

"Yes." Christian said in embarrassment as he shoved his hands into his pockets but looked directly at her.

Dawn gulped. They would be each other's first. Suddenly, she felt her body react, and she grabbed his hand and managed to get to the door, where what would happen, would change her into a woman. Nervously, sliding the key into the door she felt Christian behind her.

"The first moment I saw you, I fell for you." Christian placed his hand to her shaking hand before he continued, "Tonight, I will fall for you all over again."

Dawn gazed into his dark lustful eyes and melted. She was trembling as she grabbed him and brought his lips to hers. She just about combusted with feelings coursing through her body as his hand slid to caress her face and his mouth, his tongue sinfully twisted with hers. She was breathing harder than she ever had before. She was thankful to him when he took the key and unlocked the door. She glanced around the room and noticed the bed and felt a surge of lust course through her body.

"Dawn I want this moment to be special." Christian guided her to the bed after closing the door.

"Oh okay." Dawn meekly replied still breathless from their kiss.

Christian peeled off his coat and let it fall to the floor. He stared at her cautiously as he lifted both of his shirts over his head. He smirked at her reaction but stalled his actions when he saw her lift her own shirt over her head. He stopped her when she went to remove her bra.

"Dawn let me do that." Christian spoke huskily as he moved his hand around her backside and fiddled with the clasp. He kissed down her neck.

"Oh." Dawn moaned as he undid her bra and her legs buckled as she sat upon the bed. He moved with her as she kissed and nipped at his chest. She had no idea what she was doing, but she went with it as she heard him moan above her.

He felt like he was on fire as she kissed her way up his chest. His heart was pumping furiously. They never spoke of what he was. All he knew was she was told he was vampire and a Lycan—a werewolf. He hoped that what he was would not come between them. What he felt for Dawn—was something he never wanted to let go of.

Dawn stopped for a moment and bit her lip as she undid his belt buckle. She peered up at him with hooded lust filled eyes. "Christian we d-don't need anything do we?"

Christian froze. This thought never occurred to him. ‘Did they?' He wondered.

"I don't know Dawn. Would it matter to you?" Christian looked at her hesitantly.

Dawn mulled over this. This answered her question if he was prepared, which he so was not! If she got pregnant would she care?

"Dawn?" Christian panicked.

Dawn looked at him...Really looked at him. She wanted this more than anything.

"No it wouldn't matter. If it happens, well, we'll deal with it." Dawn said as she embraced him and kissed him hungrily. Letting go of him, she moved down his body and removed his jeans and arched an eyebrow at his smirk when she found that he was forgoing boxers or briefs but opted commando. He was big and she gulped.

"Just go with it sweet girl. First though, you have too many clothes on, baby." Christian whispered to her.

Christian suckled on her breast causing Dawn to lay back and moan. He fondled her other breast and kissed down her stomach and smiled as he felt goose bumps rise on her skin. He undid her jeans and smiled at her when she lifted and removed both her jeans and underwear. He was pleasantly surprised by the fact they were lace, and he shuddered in arousal. She was perfect to him, and he was going to lavish her with more lace and anything she desired. He was breathing hard as he drank her in.

"Christian?" Dawn shyly pleaded.

"God, you’re beautiful." Christian gasped as he felt more than lust fill him. He moved up to capture her lips in his and kissed her as his eyes filled with tears. He never felt this way before—never.

Dawn opened her tear filled eyes and felt him everywhere. Breathing him in she melted and felt an intense emotion consume her.

"Dawn." Christian used his body to situate himself between her legs. He knelt down and kissed her softly and ran a hand down her face and along her lips. He looked into her eyes, "Is, is it too soon? Oh God! I love you, Dawn."

"No, not too soon. Oh, I love you too, Christian." Dawn said as she ran her own hand through his hair and down his face tracing his lips while peering at him as a lone tear slid down her cheek.

Christian struggled against his demon. "Baby this will only hurt for a bit."

Dawn nodded. Their emotions were running so high at this point. She knew he didn't want to hurt her, but she pleaded with him.

"Christian, stop struggling! I want all of you damn it!" Dawn panted.

"I don't want to hurt you. My demon wants to just take you." Christian continued to struggle but was having a hard time keeping the demon back as Dawn's insistence grew.

"Take me now!" Dawn growled her eyes flashing black before her eyes settled on a glowing bright blue.

Christian growled letting his demon forth and entered her. Dawn screamed. Christian fought his way back to calm her, but he was thrusting hard into her repeatedly. The demon smelled her sweet blood and took over. His black eyes stared down to her blackened eyes. In a surprise move, he was now on the bottom, and she was riding him. He fondled her breast and realized the demon had settled and was cooing like an idiot. He was mesmerized. Her beauty and the way her hair moved around her had him enthralled.

"Dawn" Christian grunted and moaned. He pulled her face to him and ran his tongue against her lips. Dawn moaned and opened her eyes. They were black, as in completely black! Her eyes were just like his! He thrust his hips harder against her. He growled as his fangs descended.

Dawn growled back.

Christian sat up with her still riding him to oblivion and held onto her as he relaxed back against the headboard of the bed.

"Dawn, are you ready? Baby I'm so close." Christian murmured against her neck.

Dawn bounced on him and moaned, "Oh god! Yes!"

Christian struck just as Dawn struck his neck.

They roared out "MINE" as they exploded from their orgasms.

Dawn collapsed against him as she closed and attended to her mark and whispered "Yours."

Christian held onto her tightly and attended his own mark on her neck. Affectionately he grasped her face in his hands and whispered back, "Yours, always."

Dawn kissed him and moved her hips and felt him grow harder. She smirked. She could get used to this.

"Again, baby?" Christian leered.

"Oh, yeah, Christian honey, you won't be getting any sleep any time soon, not as long as I have anything to say about it!" Dawn grinned as she kissed him.

Their sexapades were on!

In the next room over Marcus and Alanna fully satiated shuddered listening to the moaning from the next room.

"You don't think Spike and Buffy will kill us, do you?" Alanna said in worry.

"No. They both knew it would happen at some point, and they will deal with it. They will have to. Dawn and Christian's children are even more important than Buffy and Spike's children." Marcus conceded.

"How will we tell them about what Michael and Selene are to them?" Alanna pointed out.

"Alanna, you know this. Michael and Selene’s children are a part of this too. Those kids need their mates too. Would you think it was fair if your kids had grown but had no mate but outgrew your parents? No I think not! The children will be immortal and that is tough. They need another. It has been deemed so. When the time comes, they will have the opportunity to travel to other dimensions. This will make them all very happy. Buffy and Spike's first child will be indispensable to Dawn and Christian's first child. Those two will have the power to bring this traveling to other dimensions easier." Marcus sighed. Being a creator was hard enough to explain the logistics of it.

Alanna rolled over and laid her head to his chest, "So what you are saying is this night was supposed to happen. We are all pregnant?"

"Yes my dear." Marcus stroked her hair as she giggled in delight.

"I love you Marcus."

"I love you too Alanna"

Marcus thought for a moment and lifted her head; "Alanna, Father Earth and I have a job for you. You must get Willow Rosenberg, Xander Harris, and oh you need to fetch Anya Jenkins from the ether world." Marcus paused then continued, "I need to figure out how to get to Cordelia Chase."

"Wait, why all of them?" Alanna asked confused.

"Willow for one thing is crucial to Father Time." Marcus chuckled. "She seems to think she is gay when it wasn't because she was gay. It was the person she was drawn to, not the sex. I mean really. She was with that Oz character and lusted after her friend Xander."

Alanna's eyes lit up. "Willow and Tim?" No way!"

Marcus grinned mischievously. "Yes. As far as Xander and Anya go, Anya was never supposed to have died. He needs her, I think. Cordelia is another matter all together. She needs to come back to keep Angel in line. He is after all supposed to be her destined mate."

Alanna giggled. "Do I get to tell them that the only reason he lost his curse in the first place was because Buffy was a virgin, and now it isn't a curse?"

"Yes, my love. But for now our only problem is Rupert Giles. His heart grows black. We will deal with it soon. Rest love we have much to do in the days to come." Marcus brought her into his arms and closed his eyes as he sensed the two powerful beings Spike and Buffy as they awoke. Alanna smiled as she too felt them awakening and snuggled into her mate's arms.

****

Buffy threw her leg over his body. She knew this was Spike. She snuggled into him breathing in his scent. She felt a lone tear fall from her left eye and land on his t-shirt. Taking the initiative she took her clothes off and then rolled Spike over and removed his jacket and t-shirt. As she unbuckled his belt buckle, she felt Spike's arm grasp her hands.

"Luv," Spike drawled out.

"You don't want me to ravish you?" Buffy pouted.

"Oh luv, I do. I really do. Oh god, you're naked!" Spike lustfully looked at her.

"Well, duh!" Buffy continued to pout.

Spike kicked off his boots, and they landed with a thump to the floor. Buffy pushed off his jeans and eyed him hungrily.

"Wait, Buffy, come here." Spike demanded softly.

Buffy whimpered in need and moved up his body and laid herself on him and smirked as she felt him harden against her thigh. Tears filled her eyes as he stroked her hair and nuzzled her neck. His eyes flashed a dark purple as he breathed in her scent.

"Luv, let me see you." Spike mumbled against her neck.

Buffy grasped his face in her hands and looked at his blue eyes with her green ones. "You promised."

"Not going anywhere, luv. I promise. I just want to bloody see you." Spike said as tears filled his eyes.

He watched her eyes as he moved her body down his and entered her. He arched his back as she clenched him. He was home.

"Home," Spike mumbled.

Buffy nodded her head and whimpered, "Home."

He slowly thrust his hips, and she rocked on his length. He sat up and held her. They cried as she moved up and down his length. He knew this joining would be over quickly, but it seemed Buffy was going as slowly as he was. She was gripping him in a vice like grip afraid to let go.

"I love you so much, Spike. So much." Buffy wept tears streaming down her face.

Spike licked her tears away and kissed her breathless. He felt something different about him and moved Buffy's hand to where his heart was. It was pounding. It was slower than a normal heart, but it was beating synchronized with Buffy's. Her eyes glowed—a dark purple. He panted with lust as he grew harder and stepped up their pace.

"I love you so much Buffy. So very much." Spike murmured against her lip as he looked into her eyes.

"Oh..." Buffy moaned as he hit her in places she had no idea could be so pleasurable. She really liked this position. She threw back her head and moaned as she bounced, and he thrust into her.

Pulling him into a kiss she growled as her eyes flashed an even darker purple. "I love this position."

"I do too. Should bloody well do it more often." Spike growled as his fangs descended and his eyes grew a darker purple.

"So beautiful," Buffy gasped.

"Am not, take that back!" Spike grunted as he thrust harder into her.

"Nope. You're beautiful, handsome, and sexy. And...You are all mine." Buffy cried as he thrust deeper into her.

"Oh god! Baby, I'm so close." Buffy shuddered as she felt the most intense orgasm of her life fill her.

Spike growled and bucked feeling Buffy's orgasm and as one, they struck screaming out ‘MINE'. Spike's heart seemed to pump harder, and he exploded into her.

"Yours, always yours," Buffy gasped from the intensity.

"Yours, always and forever, luv," Spike panted and looked in shock at the claim mark he made had embedded itself and wiped all the other bite marks off her neck.

"Buffy luv, your other marks are gone."

"They meant nothing." Buffy growled as she too saw Drusilla's mark had disappeared. "Looks like it happened to you too. Drusilla's mark is gone."

"Hers meant nothing to me." Spike snarled as he plunged into her dripping wet folds.

Buffy arched back and Spike twisted her nipple and attacked her other nipple. She felt him everywhere. She felt him inside her, no pun intended, but she felt him in her blood. She withdrew from him and smiled gently when he whimpered from the loss. She still felt him. She really liked that. No, she loved that.

"Honey, move up to the headboard." Buffy seductively suggested and grew in arousal as he scooted up to the headboard. She turned around on all fours and shook her ass and giggled at his moan. As she felt him slap her ass, she moaned, but she wanted to do this. Shaking her head she growled seductively, "stay where you are."

Spike numbly nodded, as he grew harder at her playing with him.

He groaned as she backed up and sat on his length. He brought her flat against his chest and grabbed her hips while she spread her legs wider on the outside of his legs. He moaned as he lifted her. Buffy slapped his hands away from her hips and rose. "No you don't. All I want you to do is hold me back against you. You can fondle my breast, or you can flick my clit. You can do both." Buffy passionately demanded.

Spike growled in arousal and thrust his hips and did what he was told. He tweaked her nipple using his left hand's fingers, and then moved his right hand down to pinch her clit. He was awarded with Buffy pounding up and down on his length.

"I stand corrected." Buffy panted hard. "I love this position more."

Spike bit his tongue and tasted the blood in his mouth. Buffy turned her head and captured his mouth and kissed him. Buffy nicked her tongue and let her blood flow with his blood as they battled their tongues together. She moaned and kissed him harder as he flicked and pinched her clit faster and harder. Spike sensed her slowing her rhythm, so he picked up his pace and thrust faster and harder.

Buffy brought her hands around and grasped his head and met him with each thrust of his hips. He flicked her clit madly and tweaked her nipple so hard she moaned in his mouth filled with her blood and his. Opening her glazed purple eyes she saw his darkened purple eyes.

"So close Spike." Buffy panted. "This one is going to be intense."

"I know luv." Spike growled as he shot his seed deep inside her womb. Spike moved quickly kissing her hard he struck his mark and came again as she had multiple orgasms tightening around his length.

Buffy collapsed against him, "Intense. God, I love you." Buffy entwined his hands with hers.

"I love you too, kitten." Spike kissed his mark and shuddered from his intense double orgasm.

"Ooo, I like that one." Buffy sighed in contentment.

"What?" Spike arched an eyebrow.

"You called me kitten. I like that." Buffy giggled.

"Kitten it is then." Spike fondled her breast as he flicked her clit again.

"Gah!"

"You like that, kitten?" Spike picked up his pace as he hardened in her again.

"Death by sex, huh?" Buffy rolled her eyes but giggled.

"But, what a way to go! We’ve been bloody worse than this luv." Spike pointed out as he leaned her over and pounded her from behind. Covering his body with hers he whispered in her ear, "Luv, my fierce kitten rub your clit for me."

"Oh...OOO" Buffy moaned as she rubbed her clit while he pounded her from behind.

Spike watched as he entered her, aroused at the sight. He pulled her up and grabbed her shoulders thrusting harder into her wet folds. She was so wet from the many times they copulated, and he could never get enough of her. He pulled out as she whimpered in need.

"Don't bloody stop rubbing that clit, kitten." Spike demanded as he stroked his hardened length in time to her playing.

She gasped and panted. She never pleasured herself. This was a surreal experience. "Where are you going?" She moaned as she pleasured herself.

"I have something for us. Firstly, I need to ask you something. Don't stop rubbing kitten, but turn over and spread them legs wide while you play," Spike warned her while wagging his eyebrows sexily.

Buffy moaned, "Oh okay." If he didn't hurry up she was going to explode. This was new and it was driving her stark raving mad with pleasure. Buffy moaned as she fingered her passage eliciting a moan from the other side of the room. She smirked. She upped his rules and fingered herself while rubbing her needy clit. He wanted to play? Well, she would play even dirtier.

When she saw what he had in his hands she nearly stopped her perusal of her own body to drive him mad. "What's that?" Buffy gulped.

"Kitten how would you like to experience pleasure like you never have before?" Spike hesitantly asked.

"Um, I don't know what you mean." Buffy gulped knowing full well what he was implying.

"You can say no. I want to be your first, Buffy." Spike slowly said. "I mean if you want to." Spike anxiously rushed out.

Buffy looked at him intensely and utterly aroused. She pulled her finger out and was about to stop rubbing when Spike shook his head.

"Will it hurt?" Buffy said worriedly and rubbed her clit frantically.

"I will be careful, luv. I promise." Spike gravely replied but hardened, as she rubbed faster and panted. He nearly came when she came apart from her own inflicted orgasm.

"God, that was bloody glorious." Spike's eyes glazed over as she continued to rub herself as she cried.

"Spike! You told me not to stop. Come on...Oh god!" Buffy crossed her eyes as she felt him pound into her.

Once he was coated with her juices he whispered, "Don't stop rubbing, luv. This might hurt for a bit." He positioned himself at her rear entrance. "Breathe, luv. Relax."

Buffy nodded and felt him finger her and coat her back entrance easing his finger into her hole. She relaxed and rubbed her clit. She was intensely aroused. She felt over come as another orgasm erupted from her body. She felt him ease his length in after he pulled out his two fingers that pumped her anal passage while she rubbed her clit. Coming down from her high she continued rubbing her clit. She had never come so many times in her life, even with Spike back then.

Spike growled as he entered her tight anal entrance. She squeezed his length, he thought he was sure to come, but he slowly thrust his length in and back out and was panting with desire when he heard her moan and thrash upon the bed.

"Luv?"

"Oh. My. God. Don't stop!" Buffy cried in ecstasy and then remembered the ‘thing' Spike brought over to the bed.

"Spike?" Buffy pushed into his thrust and moaned struggling to speak.

Spike rolled his eyes back as she squeezed him. She was going to kill him! "Yeah luv?"

"What's that for?" Buffy looked at him worriedly but just about died when he shoved it in her wet folds.

Buffy screamed, "OH. MY. GOD."

"Oh bloody hell!" Spike growled as he took the ‘toy' and pushed it in her rear entrance with him. She squeezed him so tightly along with the toy, and he was so close to his own orgasm. "Don't stop rubbing Buffy!"

"I'm not, you bleach brain! Gah!" Buffy cried out as he inserted his four fingers into her and pounded her in her other hole with his length and that toy. She exploded on his fingers as he slumped over her shuddering and spent.

Grinning from ear to ear and almost sated she said, "So can we do that double thing-y again in you know my, yanno?" Buffy’s cheeks flushed a brighter red.

Spike chuckled, "For you? Whatever you want, kitten. I'm yours."

"Spike do you have any more toys?" Buffy looked away embarrassed.

"Luv, nothing to be ashamed of, but yeah I do." Spike arched an eyebrow interested in what was running through her mind when suddenly he saw an image flash in his mind. ‘Interesting'

Buffy giggled as Spike looked at her in confusion.

‘What? Confused that I heard you?' Buffy batted her eyelashes prettily.

‘Oh, kitten. Bloody love you so much. That just means we are true mates.' Spike kissed her thoroughly.

‘We are one. Now can I stop rubbing myself into a frenzy so you can do it now?' Buffy pouted.

Spike groaned and pulled away. "Hold that thought, kitten."

Spike picked up his bag and brought it over to them and leered as he saw Buffy still rubbing herself.

"Well you didn't say to stop!" Buffy stuck her tongue out as he leaned down and took said tongue in his mouth.

"Mmm, bloody delicious. Keep rubbing." Spike chuckled at her glare.

Buffy moaned as he searched through his bags and threw various toys on the bed. Wide-eyed she picked up her pace feeling her arousal grow.

Gulping she squeaked out, "All of them?"

Spike ignored her and set them out. He eyed the anal plug and eased it slowly into her. Her eyes bugged out as he fingered her hitting her spongy mass sending her into overload. She watched him as he gave her the other anal plug that he already coated with her own juices and instructed her to put it in his ass. Her eyes bulged and she increased her pace with his fingers pumping in and out of her. She was so completely turned on by putting the anal plug in his ass; she almost didn't hear his comment.

‘Kitten, when we get a lil' freakier in bed, I want you to fuck me.' Spike leered while stroking himself while pumping his fingers in and out of her.

‘I can do that?' Buffy gulped.

Spike loudly spoke, "Oh, you bloody can. I want you too."

Buffy smirked, "But who will pleasure me?"

Spike laughed, "Oh, I didn't tell you did I? I have this toy that I insert into you and connect this vibrator to your clit. The best thing is the belt with a cock you wear hold the vibrator in place so you will be able to bang my bloody tight body."

Buffy's eyes glazed over and she exploded.

"That's my girl. Bloody don't stop rubbing that needy clit. Christ Buffy you're so wet."

"Can we do that soon?" Buffy said as she calmed a bit but still so aroused even after her intense orgasm that she gave herself with help from Spike.

"Minx, but yeah, soon," Spike moaned thinking of when they could. He knew the others would be back soon, and they wouldn't have a chance tonight, but they would. Bloody hell he would make damn sure of that! Spike turned around feeling the anal plug and it just about drove him out of his mind, and he wanted to drown his orgasm buried deep in her.

"Right now kitten you’re gonna be bloody pounded to oblivion that you will black out from so much pleasure from having two cocks inside you." Spike huskily said as he kissed her ferociously while he pounded his fingers in her wet folds sending her squirting all over his hand.

"Oh. My. God. What was that?" Buffy trembled.

Spike smirked, "That luv is what you call squirting."

"Wow. It felt like I peed all over you." Buffy giggled.

"What can I say? I've always been bad."

"My bad—No one else's," Buffy glared at him.

"Yours Buffy…Always yours. Your mine, kitten," Spike's eyes flashed purple.

"Yes, always yours," Buffy growled as she felt Spike enter her and then stretch her so wide as he eased the toy in her.

"My turn Buffy." Spike gazed down at her as she looked at him questionably. He moved her finger to the side and rubbed frantically at her clit. He was surprised when Buffy rubbed with him. God he loved this woman!

Buffy dragged him down and kissed him hard. ‘I love you too.'

He didn't know how he managed to slide in and out of her with the toy, but he did and she bucked wildly beneath him.

"Oh Spike!" Buffy lifted her legs and wrapped them around his neck. She felt him enter her so deep. Spike pulled the toy out and pounded her as she tightened around him.

"Just you Spike. Only you," Buffy cried as she let one leg wrap around his waist leaving the other leg for Spike to hold. She felt him so deep within her. She was wrong they were intense. She held his length in her hand as he rubbed her clit and entered her with a thrust of his hips. She thought she should be grossed out feeling their juices coating her hand, but she was more turned on by it.

Spike groaned and moaned as Buffy mewled so kittenish. He pinched and rubbed her clit frantically as Buffy grabbed his hardened length. When she moved her hand to his finger flicking her clit, he rubbed her faster and thrust into her wet folds hitting the spongy mass inside her.

Their orgasm exploded and they both blacked out joined together.

****

Buffy awoke feeling so satiated. She could never get enough of him, and she knew that he couldn't either. Somehow they had moved beneath the covers still very much joined and her on top of him. She rocked back and forth over his length and felt him harden. Resting her ear over his heart she listened to his heart and smiled as he brought his arms around her.

"Morning, luv," Spike brought her to him kissing her forehead and stroking her backside.

"Morning, baby," Buffy kissed his chest and nipped his nipple.

Spike pumped slowly in and out of her while stroking her, he sighed, "Luv, maybe we should take a shower, hmm?"

Buffy pulled out and ran to the bathroom swinging her hips from side to side, "Are you coming with?"

"Oh yeah," Spike raced after her.

Spike tackled her in the shower. He thrust his length into her pulling her legs around him and backed her up against the showers wall. Adjusting the waters temperature to their liking he drove into her. Taking her face into his hands he placed a loving kiss to her lips.

"I fell for you the first moment I saw you Buffy." Spike struggled to keep standing.

"I did too." Buffy shocked him to the core. "I just didn't want to admit it."

Spike trembled as they both came. "Last night I fell for you all over again."

Buffy wiped his tears away and kissed him softly. Pulling away she stroked his face.

"I fell for you all over again too."

Spike peered at her through his wet eyelashes and set her down in front of the water. He grabbed the soap and cleaned his mate. He handed her the soap, and she did the same. They both laughed when they realized they still had the anal plugs still in. Spike moved down her body and flicked her clit hard and fast with his tongue as he eased the plug out Buffy exploded in an orgasm as he drank down her cream. Buffy smirked and pulled his head up to hers kissing him deeply. Moving down his body she swallowed his length down her throat reaching behind him to ease the plug from him. Buffy bobbed her head down his length fast while pumping him with her free hand. She smiled when he grabbed her head pushing her up and down his length. He roared as he spurted his seed down her throat.

As they calmed, they kissed each other softly and continued to wash each other. As Buffy leant down to turn the water off, he grabbed her from behind and pulled her flush against his body.

"My mate, my love, and my heart…I want to do right by you. I know this isn't the best place to ask, but I want to marry you in the human world." Spike shyly said.

"Oh. My. God. Do you really mean it? Of course I'd love to marry you!" Buffy kissed him passionately.

They stepped out of the shower with matching smiles as they dried each other off. Moving off to the side Buffy realized her underwear was destroyed, and she had not brought anything else with her.

"Kitten don't worry I brought you something." Spike said as he tossed his bag over to her.

"Thanks, baby." Buffy spoke as she looked in the bag and eyed a beautiful red sweater and black leather pants, but what she eyed was Spike's black shirt. Silently thanking him for the clothes she saw the matching red underwear and bra. She shook her head but giggled at how well he took care of her. Putting the bra and panties on she turned around and saw a completely dressed Spike ogling her.

"I like them, thank you." Buffy responded as she walked over to him placing a kiss upon his lips.

"You’re welcome, pet. Bloody hell, kitten you look good enough to eat." He growled as she shimmied away from him.

Buffy decided against the red sweater and put Spike's black t-shirt on. Pulling the shirt to her nose she inhaled and pulled the pants on. After she put on her socks and shoes she glanced over at Spike's sullen but confused face.

"You didn't like the sweater? I mean not that I don't bloody love seeing you in my shirt but..." Spike questioned miserably.

"Oh baby, I love the sweater. I uh, just wanted you on me." Buffy answered nonchalantly as she brushed her hair.

Spike sauntered over to where she was and huskily replied, "That can be arranged, luv."

Buffy giggled.

"I love when you laugh, kitten." Spike smiled as Buffy smiled brightly back at him.

Spike cleared his throat, "Buffy luv, can you sit down on the bed for a minute?"

"Sure, what's up?" Buffy happily sat on the bed eyeing him curiously.

Spike scratched the back of his head, as he knew the door to the hotel room had opened. He wanted to do this privately, but it seemed they now had an audience.

Buffy heard the others come in, but she was intrigued to know what he wanted to say and refrained from moving over to meet the others who apparently seem to be coming in very quietly. This disturbed her on all levels. It felt like everyone knew something she didn't.

"Spike?" Buffy gazed at him and then looked wide-eyed as he went down on one knee.

"I asked you this earlier, but oh bugger it." Spike reached into his pocket and lifted a box out and opened it and placed it on her hand.

"Will you marry me?" Spike said in a hushed voice, even though he knew the others heard.

"Yes! Of course my answer's yes! I told you that before. My god! Spike where did you get this? It’s beautiful." Buffy said as she lifted the ring out of the box and placed it in Spike's hand spreading her hand, so he could put it on her.

"It was my mothers." Spike casually brushed the tear from his eyes as her face lit up. The ring was a simple band made of silver embedded with diamonds all around it. On the top of the design were two hearts entwined with Diamonds. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I know it's not a big diamond..." Spike shrugged but smiled as Buffy wiped her tears away and smacked him on the chest.

"Fang face it's beautiful. I love you." Buffy smiled as he kissed her.

The others smiled along with them. Dawn came forward with Christian and beamed at the two.

"So I guess we will be planning a few weddings, huh?" Dawn smirked, showing off her diamond band except hers was a small single heart embedded diamond.

Buffy looked back and forth between Dawn and the young man holding her hand.

"Uh, what happened in five days that now calls for my daughter to get married?" Buffy fumed.

Spike chuckled and held her back, "Funny story luv."

Buffy ignored him but looked at the young man. She knew him. She saw the bite marks on both of their necks, just as she felt Spike stiffen behind her and growl.

Everything became clearer as she saw Marcus and Alanna come forward. She felt light headed. Looking at the faces around her, she felt the room start to spin and the last thing she felt were Spike’s arms holding her as she fainted.