[Reviews - 5] LikedPrinter
Summary: The missing scene between Buffy and Spike during "Chosen".
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7924 Read: 1566
Published: 07/28/2008 Updated: 07/28/2008

1. 1 by koyal [Reviews - 5] Liked (7924 words)
Thanks to all those amazing writers who inspired me to finally write my first fic. Authors at ALL ABOUT SPIKE and ELYSIAN FIELDS etc. Thank you for giving the ideas and influencing me to write as true to the characters as I could.



This is my version of what happened in the Series Finale of BTVS. In my interpretation of the relationship between the two, both Buffy and Spike think a WHOLE lot more. In my opinion reading is supposed to be like opening a window to the soul, so it just doesn’t seem right to pass over minute details. It makes their relationship so much more real, their insecurities easier to relate with.



To this day, I am an avid Buffy fan and much of my fanfic has to do with including everything Buffy I could get my hands on: meaning most of my fic is up to date with Spoilers and other Buffyverse material that seems canon (i.e. Tales of the Slayer - the Comic). I try to include scenes that don’t happen in the show, just because the Buffyverse isn’t limited to 144 hours of television.



I would like to thank all the people who have acknowledged my fic thus far, as you have given me encouragement to continue honing my new craft!


FYI:: This fic can also be read at Elysian Fields, which includes the pair's thoughts in italics. I find that with italics, the mood I was trying to capture is enhanced. Otherwise, happy reading all!!