Photobucket

Chapter 14:

She was resting on his torso, listening to the sounds of his growling stomach and his heart beating. Buffy was hungry too after they forgot about dinner last night. Without moving her head, she could see from the corner of her eye that it was past ten in the morning.

“You’re late for work…” she muttered against his skin.

“Hmmm?” was William’s only response.

Buffy cracked a smile at his tired state, “You know, work, the place where you go when your not here…”she gave his chest a kiss, “…with me.”

“Don’t want to…” he mumbled before letting out a sleepy sigh.

She propped her chin up on his chest so she could look at him up on his pillow.

“You didn’t go yesterday…” she reminded him.

“Xander can bloody well cover for me for another day…or two.”

Buffy glided her hands up his sides to his shoulders, “Two?”

“You complaining?”

“Hardly...was wondering when you were going to take a proper vacation.”

“Well, we do have that vacation scheduled next month with the kids…second to last week of August” he said, finally opening his eyes to look down at Buffy tracing tickling patterns on his stomach.

“Mmmm…Disney World…” Buffy muttered, “Six days of Sarah and Matt tiring you out in an amusement park doesn’t sound so thrilling to me anymore.”

William smiled, “Oh?”

“Ya…when is it Buffy’s turn to tire you out?” Buffy crawled further up his body so she was hovering a few inches over his face.

“Well, maybe we can make some time in… Fantasyland…” he teased.

“Really?”

‘Ya…’ he thought to himself, ‘Cover some fantastic fantasy roll playing…’

William smirked and quickly rolled her off of him so he was now on top, “Or Adventureland…”

“Adventureland huh?” she whispered.

“Ya, don’t they have a Pirates of the Caribbean ride there?”
he asked as he took one of the hands that was supporting himself above her for a joy ride around her inner thighs.

“Mmmhmm…” she smirked, “I believe so…”

“You could be the governor’s daughter, Elizabeth, and I can be William…the blacksmith…who has to save you from pirates.” He whispered.

“Mmmm…I don’t think the ride follows the Orlando Bloom version exactly…but...” Buffy closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure when he finally reached her moist center, “What if I don’t want to be rescued by pirates?”

William added another finger inside of her, causing her to squirm a little, “You want to be ravaged by pirates huh?”

“Ya…Spike, The Pirate…”

“Don’t think bleached blonde hair was popular back then pet…” he pointed out.

Buffy gasped when he hit a sweet spot, “Well, the boat can sail out of Adventureland and into Tomorrowland and pick up a bottle…because in my fantasy Spike, The Pirate, has shiny radioactive hair.”

William chuckled before diving down to kiss her neck.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Buffy looked down at her pruny fingers, it seemed that William and her spent a little too much time in the bathtub. With the towel wrapped around her body, she opened the bathroom door to see her husband searching through their closet for a shirt.

“You almost ready for lunch pet?” he asked when he heard the door open.

Once he made love to her two more times that morning, William decided there was no way he was going into work that day. Even tomorrow seemed questionable for him. He thought Buffy brought up a good point; why not take some time off without the kids so they can get ‘reacquainted’ with one another?

“Not really…” she said as she leaned against the doorframe.

William turned around and saw her hair was still damp and she was only wearing a towel, “I can see that…” he whispered as his eyes skimmed her tan legs.

“Can I tempt you into ordering in?”

William smirked at her friskiness and crossed the room, “What my girl wants…my girl gets”

Buffy giggled and then let out a little gasp as he tugged her towel off her body with one yank and the cool air hit her naked body, “Are you sure it’s not… what you want…you get?”

*~*~*~*~*~

5 Days Later…

William was reluctant to go back to work after six days captive with his wife in their house. However, unlike him, Buffy seemed pushy to get him back to the garage and out of the house.

“Tired of me already?” he teased her before he left the house.

That little comment, just four little words, ended up getting him sex on the living room floor and caused him to be an hour late to work.

“Thought you weren’t coming in again today…nice hair by the way” Xander laughed once William got to work and saw his friend's recent bleached blonde look.

By the end of the day, William was zipping in and out of lanes of traffic to get home. He felt like he turned into a sex-o-holic after the last few days. In fact, when he opened the front door to the house he was very close to stripping in the entrance way.

“Honey, you home?” Buffy called out from the kitchen.

“Ya…” he yelled and then licked his lips; just the sound of her voice was making his mouth fill up with saliva.

William thought, ‘To hell with it’, and started unbutton his shirt as he strutted into the kitchen. He was undoing his fourth button when he reached the entrance way and said, “Drop whatever your doing love because I’m going to shag you until—“

The bleached blonde stopped in mid sentence when he noticed Buffy wasn’t exactly alone in the house.

William saw his wife’s smiling face dropped when she registered the dirty talk he was saying in front of their guests and that some of his bare chest was showing. She jumped from her seat and moved him back into the hallway while their guests started to crack up.

“Oh my god…” Buffy whispered in a horrified tone once they were alone. She started to quickly button up his shirt while muttering to him, “What a way to make an entrance…”

“What…what’s—?” William wasn’t listening to her; he was too busy being in shocked by who was in the kitchen, “What’s my band doing here?”

After Buffy buttoned the last button and stepped back she smiled a nervous smile and said, “Surprise…”

“Surprise?”

“Well…you are surprised right?” she asked.

“Ya…a bit…but I’m just don’t get—“

“I talked to Willow a few days ago, the night you bleached your hair, she said that Oz, Gunn, and the rest of the group were done with their tour, and well…”

“Well....?”

“Well…since your feeling so Spikish lately I thought you would like to jam with them…”



TBC…


Chapter End Notes:
Okay, i believe i'm 94% sure that there is just one last chapter...