Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's a little longer than my usual chapter. :) Enjoy.
Photobucket




Chapter 7:



The sounds of William’s electric toothbrush and running water woke Buffy up from her deep sleep. For a few moments she just laid there, listening to him move around in the bathroom while thinking about her unforgettable dream she had. The image of Spike in black and in his coat was still fresh in her mind. The things he said, the things he did made her melt and squirm underneath the covers.

Buffy’s lips curled into a smile when she eyed the bathroom naughtily.

William exited the bathroom with his toothbrush still stuck in his mouth, the bristles still vibrating against the side of his cheek. He came around to Buffy’s nightstand, reaching for the glass of water sitting there so he could rinse out his mouth. William only got half way when he felt his dear wife make a grab at his arm.

“MMuffyy!” he protested, unable to say her name properly due to his toothbrush.

Buffy pulled his closer, took the toothbrush out of his mouth, and shut it off.

“Uuffy, what are you doing?” he grumbled, trying hard not to swallow his toothpaste or spit it out on her while talking, “I need to spit.”

Buffy didn’t care. After being teased by dream Spike she needed a little relief. A little morning delight was just wanted she need, and hopefully maybe afternoon delight later if she had her way.

She pulled him into a kiss, tasting the peppermint on his lips. She tried to get her tongue into his mouth but William didn’t allow it until she felt him gulp. Buffy moaned and gripped the collar of his t-shirt to prevent his from leaving.

When they finally pulled apart she smiled as she whispered, “Minty…”

William stared down at her with a confused look on his face.

“You made me swallow my toothpaste.” He said as he watched her run her hands all over his torso and up his arms.

“Sorry baby…” Buffy’s eyes lit up for a second, suddenly thinking of an idea that will help with her no-dream-sex frustration, “Let me make it up to you.”

Buffy reached for him once again but this time William saw her coming, he jolted his head back so she wouldn’t capture his lips, “Wait.”

’Wait?! Grrr…why wait?!!’ Buffy looked up at him with surprise.

William’s lower body wanted to kick the ass of William’s brain. It must have been the first time he didn’t give in to Buffy immediately.

“What’s going on with you?” he asked.

“Me?! What’s going on with me, what’s going on with you?! Don’t you want to do it?”

William wanted to but he just didn’t understand, no, correction, he just wasn’t use to Buffy jumping his bones out of the blue in the early morning.

“Of course I want to do it. Just, just wasn’t expecting to do it now.” He admitted. “It’s eight o’clock in the morning.”

“So? I want you now…”

William still thought she was acting peculiar so he had to ask, “Why?”

‘Why?!’ Buffy screamed inside her head, ‘I’m offering myself to him on a plate, practically begging him and he’s asking me ‘why’?’

Buffy growled and pushed him away, the moment was gone. The time for sex had come and William had pasted up his chances by opening his mouth.

“Forget it.” She got up off the bed and started for the bathroom, pushing his toothbrush in his chest for him to take.

William turned around when he heard a click from the lock on bathroom door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Buffy was too busy at the picnic, entertaining Sarah and Matthew’s little neighborhood friends, to notice William checking up on her constantly from across the yard.

He was sort of on a routine schedule while he manned the grill—flip a burger, look over at Buffy, turn the hot dogs, look over at Buffy, serve a finished hamburger to someone, look at Buffy.

“Hey Will, how’s it going?” Xander asked as he came up to his friend with a beer in his hand.

“Great…fine…” William’s eyes darted back over to Buffy talking with Anya, “…bloody perfect.”

*~*~*~*~*~

“I don’t know what to do Anya, he refused me…turned me down and started questioning me.”

Anya shook her head in sympathy, ‘Poor Buffy…’ she thought to herself.

‘How can I make this better?’ Anya thought for a moment before blurting out, “Did you flash your tits?” Anya asked.

“What? Anya Shhhh!!!” Buffy looked around the area that they were standing at; Sarah was only 10 feet away. “Don’t say that word around kids, primarily my kids!”

“Sorry…” Anya shrugged it off, uncaring, “But did ya?”

“No…he wouldn’t let me get that far, he wouldn’t let me get anywhere.” Buffy grumbled as she sat out a new bottle of ketchup and mustard on the picnic table.

“I wouldn’t think too much into it. You must have taken him off guard.” Anya reassured her.

Buffy turned around and watched William talk with Xander. Her eyes widen a bit when a thought popped into her head. “You didn’t tell Xander anything did you, about the box and coat?”

“No!” Anya waved that off, “Don’t be ridiculous. I wouldn’t waste my time going over your sexual problems; it would be a total mood killer for Xander.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~

When night fell and all of the guests were full from their dessert, a few of the kids decided they wanted to play kickball with Matthew’s glow in the dark ball. A few of the adults gave into the pleading children to play while the others sat in lawn chairs and watched. When William noticed that Buffy was neither playing with the children nor conversing with the other guests, he looked back over to the patio to see her getting a head start on cleaning up from the picnic.

When he saw her go through the sliding glass door and into the house alone he decided it was the perfect time to speak with her.

*~*~*~*~

The kitchen was dark when Buffy entered with a handful of paper cups and plates. She dumped of the items on the table and went over to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water. The temperature hit a maximum of 92 degrees for the Fourth of July; the cool air coming from the opened refrigerator felt nice against her skin. Buffy was tempted to reach into the freezer and take out some ice and drop it down her shirt.

‘Mmmm…or Spike could eat ice cream off my stomach…’ Buffy smiled to herself when she pictured the beautiful fantasy in her head. ‘Or he could put ice down the back of my neck and then glide it down with his tongue to…oh ya…’

“Luv?”

Buffy turned around when she saw William open the screen door and walk into the kitchen. He stood there for a few moments, looking a little bit uncertain about whether her mood had changed or not since this morning.

‘Even though he should still be given the silent treatment and it’s really hot for sex right now…oh god, do I need him…’ Buffy thought as she sat her bottle of water down on the counter and walked closer to him.

‘Okay mate, talk as little as possible and just let her lead…’ William reminded himself. He thought it was funny that he was thinking these thoughts, it’s not like he never had sex with her. They had two let rugrats outside for prove of that.

“I’m kind of in the dark here at the moment love…am I in trouble for what I did this morning?” It was a little ironic that he said that because they were literally in the darkness of the kitchen, a little bit of the patio lamp near the door gave them light but not much. Through the open window over the sink the Buffy and William could hear their kids laughing with the other children. However, at the moment Buffy didn’t feel like playing the role of mother, she felt like she was twenty years old all over again.

Bits and parts of the past started surfacing through Buffy’s mind quickly. Old memories, ones that she had no clue how she easily forgotten, have proven herself wrong when she told Anya that she never had kinky sex in places other than her bed.

‘How could I forget the time in our kitchen in our old apartment…?’ Buffy wondered, ‘The day after that we had to buy a new table…’ Buffy eyed the table that was currently in their kitchen, ‘…which is that table right there…’

“Oh you’re in trouble alright…” Buffy said as she let her eyes wander around all the bear areas of skin on his body, areas that she could easily kiss for hours on end.

William raised an eyebrow; he caught Buffy’s lusting eyes practically undressing him in her mind. He didn’t question her or resist her this time when she reached for him.

Their kisses were soft and innocent at first, kissing like they normally did when the kids were nearby. The couple was pretty much use to the chorus of ‘Ewww’ when Sarah and Matthew caught them in a lip lock, causing them to instantly break apart.

However, after they realized they were indeed alone now, Buffy decided to let her hands go out to play around. William soon followed her lead when he grabbed her right butt and gave it a tiny squeeze. Buffy moaned her approval and let her hands skim down the center of his chest and rest on his belt buckle.

“Mmmm….” She hummed out loud.

They took a breath of air and William whispered into her ear, “I don’t know what’s got you so horny love…but I like it.”

‘Mmm…you sound so much like Spike now…’ she thought to herself in a daze. She was tempted to moan his old nickname out loud and let him in on her own little secret thoughts she’s been having recently just so she could go ask him to get the coat in the basement and have sex with her while he wore it. But she decided against that at the moment, she didn’t want him to get confused, ask a number of questions, and stop what he was doing. What he was doing was too good to interrupt.

“We should continue this after everyone leaves.” He whispered.

‘What? No! We can’t stop!’ Buffy thought to herself, ‘When did he become the rational thinker out of the two of us?’ Buffy eyed William’s brown hair and instantly got her answer. ‘I love you William…but for got sake let it out baby! I’m not going to hold you back anymore…your free to be as bad as you want...seriously, go wild…you can start with me.’

“No…I want you now…” Buffy whined and kept her hands behind his neck. “Now is good. Forget about them…they won’t hear.”

William smiled at her pouting but pulled away from her slowly.

“Later, love…promise. Upstairs…”

‘No, no, no…down here…right here…now!’ Buffy thought as she bit her lip and started to shift around like she had ants in her pants, ‘On the table…’

William kissed her on the forehead quickly as he went back outside. Once he was out of earshot range Buffy groaned and whimpered in the darkness, “Nooooo…so close!”


TBC…