[Reviews - 117] LikedPrinter
Summary: Revised Summary. AU. Sunnydale High. Buffy- Drop dead gorgeous cheerleader and heart stealer of the entire high school. Spike- New mysterious neighbor and classmate with one hell of a sexy accent. They say opposites attract, right? What trouble will the new Brit stir up in Buffy's previously oh-so-perfect life, and what effect will it have on her precious friends and their social life? Will Buffy grow up and take it like a big girl, or will the remainder of their high school days be riddled with more drama than a bad soap opera? **Nominated at the Cradle of Humanity Awards (Round 2) for Best W.I.P., Best Insiders Tip, and Best Lonely School.**


Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: No
Word count: 89225 Read: 27312
Published: 08/07/2008 Updated: 04/05/2011

1. Acquaintances by Eternal Love [Reviews - 5] Liked (2831 words)

2. Hot Hot Heat by Eternal Love [Reviews - 0] (2976 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of BtVS or AtS, nor do I make money off of anything I write. I do this for fun and everything belongs to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. No copyright infringement intended.

3. Skin by Eternal Love [Reviews - 0] (3501 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of BtVS or AtS, nor do I make money off of anything I write. I do this for fun and everything belongs to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. No copyright infringement intended.

4. Untouchable by Eternal Love [Reviews - 0] (3446 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of BtVS or AtS, nor do I make money off of anything I write. I do this for fun and everything belongs to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. No copyright infringement intended.

5. Secrets by Eternal Love [Reviews - 2] Liked (2829 words)

6. Icecream & Kisses by Eternal Love [Reviews - 1] Liked (3337 words)

7. The Declaration by Eternal Love [Reviews - 1] Liked (2270 words)

8. Let the Games Begin by Eternal Love [Reviews - 7] Liked (3484 words)

9. The Formal by Eternal Love [Reviews - 1] Liked (4456 words)

10. Letting Loose by Eternal Love [Reviews - 5] Liked (4288 words)

11. Preparations by Eternal Love [Reviews - 2] Liked (3430 words)
I just wanted to step in for a moment and beg, beg, BEG everyone to go to the Cradle of Humanity Awards and vote for this story under the categories listed... like NOW. You can access the site by clicking the button in the story summary. It would mean the world to me to win something and I could really use your votes. The voting ends today, September 13th. Thank you so much, I love you guys! *Smoochies!*

12. Let Lust Happen by Eternal Love [Reviews - 2] Liked (3313 words)
I just wanted to step in for a moment and beg, beg, BEG everyone to go to the Cradle of Humanity Awards and vote for this story under the categories listed... like NOW. You can access the site by clicking the button in the story summary. It would mean the world to me to win something and I could really use your votes. The voting ends today, September 13th. Thank you so much, I love you guys! *Smoochies!*

13. Finally by Eternal Love [Reviews - 2] Liked (3516 words)
I just wanted to step in for a moment and beg, beg, BEG everyone to go to the Cradle of Humanity Awards and vote for this story under the categories listed... like NOW. You can access the site by clicking the button in the story summary. It would mean the world to me to win something and I could really use your votes. The voting ends today, September 13th. Thank you so much, I love you guys! *Smoochies!*

14. The Morning After by Eternal Love [Reviews - 3] Liked (2892 words)

15. That Glowy Kind of Feeling by Eternal Love [Reviews - 1] Liked (3012 words)

16. Party's Over by Eternal Love [Reviews - 7] Liked (4006 words)

17. Tears Fall by Eternal Love [Reviews - 7] Liked (3220 words)
Sorry it's taking me so long to update. Crazy couple of weeks. Eek.

Hope you like!!

18. An Unexpected Guest by Eternal Love [Reviews - 8] Liked (3607 words)

19. Decisions by Eternal Love [Reviews - 4] Liked (3542 words)
Sorry for the delay in updating... hope you like it =)

20. Moving On by Eternal Love [Reviews - 11] Liked (3849 words)

21. Misunderstandings by Eternal Love [Reviews - 6] Liked (3580 words)
Okay, so since it's been over a year since my last update, I suppose I should apologize to my readers. I am very very sorry that it's taken me this long to add a new chapter. All I can say is that I've had a very very rough year, but I'm not going to go into details because it's been my experience that people don't actually care about my problems. Everyone has enough of their own problems, they don't need to hear about mine. So, I'm just going to shutup and smile and say thank you to all you readers who still have enough faith in me to e-mail me and ask for more, and encourage me to continue on.

This chapter is not my best, and after fighting with myself over how to go about it, this is what I settled on. Sorry if it's screwey. The next one is better.

Okay... here it is. Please R&R =)

22. Lowell House by Eternal Love [Reviews - 6] Liked (3453 words)
Okay, here it is... as promised! Please review, let me know what you think! =D

23. Aftermath by Eternal Love [Reviews - 8] Liked (3293 words)
Sorry it took me so long to update again. Once again I'm coming to a stand still on this story. I don't have a single word written for the next chapter and I don't want to force it or it wont be what I want it to be. That doesn't mean, however, that I wont try and find the inspiration. Let me know what you think of this one, it may help me write the next. =)

24. The Talk by Eternal Love [Reviews - 13] Liked (3709 words)
Another chapter down... It came to me quicker than anticipated. I'm a little disappointed this week, though. I've noticed that 3 people have taken this story off of their update list. I'm setting it up to end it because I feel like people are getting sick of the story. Anyways, I Hope you like the update!

25. Enough by Eternal Love [Reviews - 5] Liked (3551 words)
I know what you're all thinking... Whaaaaaaat? An update? No way... Well, yes way. I know, I can't believe it either. But, what can I say? Progress is progress. I even have a good chunk of chapter 26 written... maybe if I get me lots of reviews it will get me writing a little faster...*winks*

26. She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not by Eternal Love [Reviews - 10] Liked (3834 words)
:)