[Reviews - 96] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy was instantly enchanted by the mysterious William Blackwell, but is he who...and what he appears to be?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 12809 Read: 7495
Published: 08/11/2008 Updated: 09/29/2009

1. Chapter One by Pandora [Reviews - 17] Liked (1031 words)
When Blue ended, I was happy to still be working on Poison, but I immediately found myself missing the variety of working on two completely different storylines at the same time. I guess I'm just a two fic at a time gal, because I just couldn't stand the idea of not having some variety. So, here's something quite a bit different than Blue and Poison. Hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter Two by Pandora [Reviews - 13] Liked (1391 words)
First off, thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews! I was unsure about writing this type of story, and you've really given me the confidence to pursue it! I'm glad I'm able to get this chapter out quickly, but my "weekend" is coming to an end, and the fics I'm working on now just aren't every day updaters. I wish I could, though! I will update them when I can. Please read Poison if you haven't. Don't let the first chapter scare you! And check out my first fic Blue, now completed. I learned a lot writing it. Now, on to Chapter Two of Blood Money. Hope you enjoy it!

3. Chapter Three by Pandora [Reviews - 13] Liked (2282 words)
Thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews! They are what motivate me to pursue this fic. As such, here is Chapter 3. We're starting to get into the story a bit more now. I hope you like it! This is where I really need to know if I have your interest! Thanks!

4. Chapter Four by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (2602 words)

5. Chapter Five by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (1338 words)
I decided to use this writing streak I've been on this week to put out a short update for this fic, so you know it's still around. And a quick note to dispel any confusion: I don't intend to use thrall in this fic. Anything that has had the appearance of thrall is just the reactions of an overwhelmed and somewhat naive young woman to an overwhelming and extremely charismatic man. In some way or another, his nature probably does make him more magnetic, but there is no actual thrall. Anyway, hope you like this quick update!

6. Chapter Six by Pandora [Reviews - 12] Liked (2743 words)
Here's a fairly fast update, since I'm trying to get my brain in the right mindset to work on this story. Make sure you didn't miss Ch. 5. *Thank you so much to Vette for my amazing new banner!*

7. Chapter Seven by Pandora [Reviews - 11] Liked (1422 words)
Been a long time coming. I'm hoping as my new life stabilizes, I'll be able to write more. I've missed it so much.