Last chapter:

Spike eyes rolled inside his head and he let out a loud, agonizing moan. She was hot and dripping and tight. He panted, trying to keep from coming right there. His balls were already tight against his body and if she moved, he wouldn’t last. Clasping her shoulder, Spike kept her in place. Buffy rocked slowly from side to side, barely brushing her swollen clit against his curls.

“C’mon, c’mon, c’mon…” She panted in his ear, already feeling it, looming over the horizon. She would last three thrusts, five tops. Spike bucked his hips once, twice and… someone knocked on the door.


*~*~*~*~*~*

“Spike, do you want pepperoni on your pizza?”

Xander voice wasn’t enough to break the fog of arousal they were now in, but it bothered. Like a mosquito buzzing on your ear when you were asleep. Spike growled on Buffy’s neck, thrusting sharply one more time inside of her.

“GO AWAY!” He roared at the door like a beast, grabbing hold of the first thing his fingers touched, a small ceramic pot filled with cotton, and hurled it at the door blindly. It smashed loudly but Buffy and Spike barely acknowledged it. The small distraction caused by Xander was enough to delay Spike’s impending orgasm. Buffy’s however was just there. She bit her lip, head thrown back as he kept thrusting oh-so-slowly inside of her, just short, sharp thrusts that took her to the brick then back, like waves.

“Please… Spike… please…”

He licked a path from her ear to her mouth, tongue swiping against her teeth. Buffy moaned, nails biting the skin of his back. Her belly quivered and a drop of sweat made its way from below her left breast, all the way to her navel. Spike grabbed her hips with both hands, titling it backwards to hit inside her just right. She moaned again, long and high pitched and he couldn’t take it anymore. Hanging on by a thread, Spike sped up his thrusts and took a pebbled nipple on his mouth, sucking it hard.

“Come for me… C’mon kitten… C’mon, moan for me, sweet, like that…” He whispered on her ear. His right hand was busy working on her clit, trying to bring her off before he came. Buffy stared right through him; eyes opened and unfocused, heart thudding on her chest like it would burst through. The pressure was amazing and it coiled and coiled and coiled, until she finally snapped with a wail. Spike captured her lips to swallow the sound, hand cupping the back of her neck to prevent her from moving her head in a way he didn’t want her to. Buffy’s tongue swiped around his palate then her mouth went lax, breathy moans coming through as she rocked her hips against his, trying to prolong her orgasm.

Buffy bucked a couple of times before finally slumping down on top of him. Spike kept kissing her and grabbing her hips, moved her up and down, trying to find his own release. Buffy unlocked her lips from his and with a naughty, satisfied smile sunk her teeth on his neck, her nails biting the skin of his biceps, tongue licking the spot she’d bitten to sooth away the sting. He gave a gurgled moan and came, hips jerking against hers, warmth flowing into her womb.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla James rubbed her hands over her silk dress, smirking at her reflection at the mirror. Her favorite band was coming to New York in two weeks to discuss a new promotional campaign. It had been too long since she’d seen Spike Devlin and she couldn’t let him forget about her, now, could she?

It hadn’t taken too much to break his relationship with Cordelia. A charming word here, a certain doubt there and the girl had dumped him; now he was single again and that was exactly the way Drusilla wanted him to be. She had big plans for him, actually. She wanted him, plain and simple. And in her world there was never a possibility of her wanting something and not getting it.

Smirking, she walked towards her desk and the smirk quickly died on her face. On top of her desk, among many others was a celebrity magazine. Hands shaking, she grabbed it, staring at the glossy page that announced: “Devlin’s Poetry new hot member. Buffy summers rocks the crowd!” Below a picture of the whore and Spike! Her Spike, sharing a mic, on a show in LA. She scanned her eyes through the news; it went on and on about how the girl had an awesome voice, was gorgeous and had huge chemistry with Spike Devlin. When it hinted something about a possible affair between the two of them, Drusilla threw the magazine away in a blind rage.

How dare that bloody bitch just waltz in and take her man?

Breathing heavily while opening and closing her fists, Drusilla did her best to calm herself down. After all, it was easy enough getting rid of Cordelia. There was no way she wouldn’t be able to crush a thin little bird like that Buffy Summers. And oh, she would crush her. In fact, when she was finish with Buffy, the girl wouldn’t know what hit her.

*************

Spike had been awake for a long time now, just watching the way she slept. It’d been a long time since he felt so mesmerized by someone’s sleep. She looked incredibly innocent and young, on her belly with one knee bent to the side, the other leg stretched on the mattress. Her face laid on the pillow with her mane of golden hair around her face. He had curled around her easily on the bed after their third row of the night and fell promptly asleep after that. His nose was buried on her neck from behind, one arm around her waist.

Then, couple hours later, he woke up, completely wired. And felt himself mesmerized with the woman body on the bed next to him. The way her skin was glowing on the soft light coming from the lamp, the way she smelt, so sweet and the soft dips and curves of her body. Spike may have always been love’s bitch but it was difficult for him to recognize feelings, unless they smacked him right on the face. Otherwise, he would have easily recognized the gentle squeeze on his chest as an early and clear sign of what was coming. Then maybe, he would’ve been more careful with both of their hearts.

***************