[Reviews - 31] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike is the lead singer of a famous British band called Devlin's Poetry that is becoming a big hit in the US as well. Their lyricist, Cordelia left Spike and the band for another man. In America, he meets Buffy, the owner of the sweetest voice in the world, who also writes beautifully. The chemistry between the two is palpable and later, so is the love. But can the band manager, Drusilla, who is secretly conspiring to get Spike's heart manage to destroy this love?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6703 Read: 7465
Published: 08/18/2008 Updated: 12/05/2008

1. Meeting Buffy by Iana [Reviews - 11] Liked (1158 words)
This story is inspired by several songs. I can't write if I'm not listening to anything, so... Also, pardon me for any mistakes I make and feel free to correct them if you like. The songs mentioned here don't belong to me in any way, don't sue!!! Please leave reviews, they make my day! ; )

2. The proposal by Iana [Reviews - 6] Liked (1351 words)
Thanks a bunch to all of those who took the time to read this and also to those who took it even further and left me a review. Hope this one entertains you as much as the first one. ; )

3. The hotel room of goodness by Iana [Reviews - 6] Liked (1119 words)
Thanks a lot to everyone who reviewed me!!! Yey!!

4. Are you frustrated? by Iana [Reviews - 4] Liked (1956 words)
Hey you guys! I just wanted to offer a quick explanation to those of you who got a little surprised about the sudden Spike and Buffy action on Chapter 3. When I started the story, I had a plot already formed in my mind and a couple of late chapters already written and I intended to portrait their relationship slowly, kind of friends going towards more… Then I started writing the first chapters and I realized two things: That the Spike I want to portrait in this story is impulsive and a ‘take what I want’ type of guy. And also that, to fit the story with the chapters I’ve already written, I need them to engage in a relationship that has love and passion but at the same time, that they don’t know each other that well. Because then I can throw the doubt I need in their relationship to make Spike’s impulsive side get him to make a big mistake and then get to those 3 final chapters that are waiting on my desktop. J Thanks a lot to all of you! Please stay with me!!! Hugs! :) Also, I'm sorry I took so long to update. By little girl's got the chickenpox.

5. Releasing the tension... by Iana [Reviews - 4] Liked (1119 words)