Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review and tell me what you think!
She couldn’t believe it. Pregnant and single. How could this happen? They were careful. Well she hoped they were. Feeling like she was going to break down and cry she picked up her cell phone and dialed her best friends number.

“Wills, I’m pregnant.” Letting the tears fall free down her face Buffy cried feeling lost for the first time in years.




Two months earlier.

“Wills come on I can’t believe you dragged me to this concert!” Buffy giggled at her friends antics. Willow had a big crush on the bassist for Dingo’s Ate my Baby, so when she won two tickets plus backstage passes Buffy was invited to go. Not wanting her friend to be alone she decided that it would be fun a girls night out with thousands of other women screaming in her ear. The band was good plus the lead singer was to die for. Bleach blond hair and piercing blue eyes and the accent, oh how could she forget the accent.

“Oh come on you know you want to meet Spike!” Willow squealed when they started to get closer to the backstage. Buffy couldn’t deny that, she did want to meet the salty goodness.

“Passes?” A security guard questioned them raising an eyebrow at them. Willow smiled triumphantly showing him both of the passes. When the guard was satisfied with the passes he opened the door for them and let them pass through.

“Oh my I think I am going to faint!” Willow waved her hands in front of her face and took deep breaths.

“Wills calm down! These guys are not even that famous yet! Just be cool.” Placing her hands on her friends shoulders “Deep breaths.” Willow nodded calming down.

“Okay lets go!”

Hearing loud music and cheers down the hallway Buffy knew tonight was going to be wild.

“’Lo ladies. You must be the radio winners?” Buffy’s fantasy man was standing right in front of her talking.

“Yeah that’s us! Call us radio winners!” Willow giggled then blushed bright red.
“Or you can call her Willow and I am Buffy. Quite a party you got going on in there.” Buffy raised her head towards the direction of the room where the laughter and music was coming from.

“Why don’t you two lovelies come in and join the fun?” The man walked in the room pointing back to them.

“This here is Willow and Buffy, they are the concert winners. I hope you make them feel comfortable here with us.”

“Hello ladies I am the Xan-Man I play the keyboards and this is Oz he’s the bassist and that is Angel the guitarist, and you already met Spike the lead singer. That fine woman over there is Anya the band manager.”

“And Xander’s girlfriend so don’t hit on him!” The blond named Anya smiled sweetly.

“Well let’s get this party started!”




Two hours later Willow was busy chatting with Oz and Buffy was playing a drinking game with Spike and Angel.

“Okay I’ve never slept naked.”

“Oh that was lame!” Angel said after downing a shot. Buffy giggled nearly falling off her seat when Spike downed three shots.

“Buffy, I am going to grab a taxi and get home.” Willow called from the couch.

“I’m gonna stay a little longer mmkay?” Buffy gave a thumbs up sign.

“Are you sure?”

“Yea! Spikey said he would give me a ride home in his limo!”

Willow nodded and said her goodbyes and walked out with Oz. Buffy turned back around to find Angel gone and Spike staring at her.

“Where did Angel go?” Buffy gave a confused look.

“His bird called. You want to go for a ride?”

“Yeah!” Buffy got up to fast making her head spin. Stumbling a little bit Spike steadied her with his hands around her waist.




“So pet where to?”

“Hmm, my apartment!” Buffy giggled looking up at the ceiling finding it interesting. After giving the driver instructions Buffy sat back enjoying her buzz.

“What do you do for a living?” Spike looked at the ceiling with Buffy trying to find what was so entertaining.

“I run my mom’s art gallery. She passed away two years ago.” Buffy looked down and into Spike’s blue eyes.

“Sorry pet, my mum passed away too.”

“What about the rest of your family?” Buffy questioned.

“I never met my da, I used to live with my uncle. He’s the only I got now. What about you pet?”

“Well my dad left us, and now it’s just me and my sister Dawn.”

The driver stopped the limo pulling up in front of a big apartment building.

“Let me take you up to your place.”

“Okay.”

“Do you want to come up for a bit?” Buffy noticed Spike’s eyes turn a darker shade of blue. He nodded his head not saying anything. Buffy led him into the apartment complex and lead him to the elevator. When the doors slid closed Spike pushed Buffy into the wall and started kissing her.

“Ooof” Buffy muttered before Spike’s lips were on hers. Moaning into the kiss Buffy opened her mouth letting Spike’s tongue massage hers. Pulling apart when the elevator dinged Buffy grabbed Spike’s hand and led him to her apartment. Unlocking the door as quickly as possible when Spike’s hands were all over her.

Opening the door and pulling Spike in by his the collar of his shirt Buffy slammed the door closed and was on Spike.

Was she really going to do this? Sleep with a complete stranger? Yea she was.




Waking up to her cell phone ringing Buffy groped around on her nightstand for the nuisance. Finding it she looked at the caller ID debating if she wanted to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Buffy! Last night was amazing! So how did it go with Spike?” Willows chipper voice seemed ten times louder, man did she have a hangover.

“What? Hold that thought Wills.” Buffy picked up her blankets and realized that she was naked and alone. Putting the clues together she realized she had a drunk one night stand with Spike.

“I think I slept with Spike.”

“WHAT?!” Willow screeched.


Chapter End Notes:
Should I continue?