Author's Chapter Notes:
yes i know that i haven't updated when I said that i would, i have college homework to do and all, so my Spuffy writing is limited. but i still updated, right? That's the important part, right? Well, here you go! Enjoy!
Fang Fest.

Chapter Three.


Bu-Bump. Bu-Bump. Bu-Bump.

There were heartbeats all around her. It was intoxicating. She had just left whoever those people were, and now it was becoming difficult to find a meal. There were so many people in their homes, trying to hide from the big baddies out on the street.

Now she had roaming downtown when Buffy stumbled upon a club called the Bronze. It seemed promising. Changing into her human mask, she stepped inside and saw a bunch of happy meals on legs. It wasn’t long before a man came up and asked her to dance. He was neat looking, and had a pouty face. He would do.

After she danced with him for a little, she suggested they get out of here. They didn’t make it far before they started necking against the alley wall. Buffy broke their kiss and started to kiss along his jaw line, down the column of his neck, before her lips came in contact with his racing pulse. It called to her, taunted her.

She felt her face shifted and she bit into the man’s neck. He stiffened and let out a silent scream, his hands trying to push her away, but becoming weaker with every pull of blood that she took. It wasn’t long before she felt another presence in the alley with them.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, pet.” Came the voice.

Buffy growled. She took another deep pull before letting the human fall to the ground, dead. Licking her lips, she turned to look at the man that dared interrupt her. But when she looked at him, her breath caught in her throat. He had possibly be the sexiest man that she had ever set her eyes on. His whole body just screamed badass.

Stepping over the body, she walked slowly and sassily towards him. “And why would I do that?” she asked him, curling her tongue behind her teeth.

What was this? Did she… no, that’s absurd. She wasn’t interested in him. She was the slayer for Christ sake. Course she wasn’t in her right mind at the moment. But if kitten wanted to play, then he wasn’t about to stop her. When she came to her senses and she got mad at him for manipulating her into this, there was no way that she wasn’t going to believe that she came onto him. Oh no. She wouldn’t believe this at all.

“You’re gonna regret it later, Slayer.” Spike answered.

She cocked her head to the side to study him, and he thought that it was the cutest thing she had ever done. “Why did you call me the Slayer? I’m not the Slayer.” She was now less than ten feet away from him.

“Cuz tha’s wha’ you are. Someone cast some bloody spell that turned everyone wearin’ a costume into what they were dressin’ up as.” He answered. “You just happened to dress like a vamp.” A beat. “So when you’re watcher breaks the spell, you’re goin’ to be rightly pissed that you went killin’.”

Buffy stopped in front of him so they were toe to toe. God, did he smell fantastic. Smoke, leather, and a smell that was only his. He was older than her, a Master, and so he radiated power. Aurelian, family. Her demon was roaring at her to jump him, but she held back, till the right time at least. She shrugged. “Well if that’s true, which it totally isn’t, then I have little time left to enjoy this.” Lifting her hand, she trailed it down the other vampire’s chest. When her hand came to the waist of his pants, she placed both hands on his hips and stepped closer to him.

Where was this Buffy when the other Buffy was kicking his ass? He liked this one. This was the vixen that he knew that was always under that Slayer skin. “Guess you’re righ’, pet.” He didn’t waste anytime as he pulled her to him so her body was plastered against his and lowered his lips to hers. He groaned as he felt her fix perfectly against his body. It was like they were made for each other. Then when they kissed, it was like something clicked in his brain, that this was the way that it was supposed to be.

Buffy groaned as his kiss became demanding. He rapped his arms around her waist, picked her up and walked the short distance to the brick wall before dropping her, and pushing her against it. She moaned as he ground his erection into her belly. Man, could this guy kiss! she thought. He certainly wasn’t a neophyte.

He was becoming more frantic as they continued to kiss, not needing to come up for air. Needing to touch her more, he pushed his hand between her underwear and her skin to cup her, pushing in two fingers, only to groan when he found her wet.

Wet for him.

She broke their kiss and gasped at the contact of his fingers wiggling inside of her. His lips never left her skin as he kissed her jaw, sucking her earlobe into his mouth, producing another moan slash gasp to escape. He left her lobe to suck on a sensitive area behind her ear, and he felt her internal muscles clench as honey dripped from her hive into the palm of his hand.

“M…more.” She breathed. With one hand, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled more fully to her neck, her other grabbed his hand and pushed it more into her, causing his hand to hit her clit. She gasped and arched off of the wall towards him.

He smiled, if this was the only time that he was going to bang a slayer, than he was going to go over the top. Taking his hand out, he smirk as she whimpered at the loss of contact, only to watch him pull back and lick his fingers clean of her juices. “Mmmm… you taste wonderful, pet.” His voice husky and low.

Once his fingers were clean, he unzipped her pants and pushed them all the way down to the ground where she kicked off a shoe to pull her leg through. Her hands undid his buckle and threw the pants open before he could even blink. Picking her up, he impaled her onto his throbbing cock. They both groaned as they got used to each other.

Pain zinged through Buffy but was quickly forgotten as the blonde started to move. She never imagined that anyone was this big. He filled her completely and she loved the slight pain that he was causing her as he stretched her to the limit. She was going to be sore in the morning, there was no doubt about that. God, he felt so good. She had never had this kind of fuck. Where was this guy all this time?

Christ, she felt like heaven. She was warm from her meal and her pussy was so tight, be felt constricted. She was unlike Drusilla in everyway. Where Dru was cold, Buffy was warm, and he loved the difference. He was having a tough time keeping in his demon as he took her. The soft sounds that she was making pushed him further towards the edge. The fluttering of her muscles told him that she was also close.

Holding her up in one hand, he brought the other to pull her shirt down so it showed her breasts to him. The soft, golden globes jiggled tantalizing as she met him thrust for thrust. He could contain his demon anymore, both man and beast were screaming for release. His face shifted and he plunged his fangs into the swell of her left breast.
The minute his fangs were in her, she screamed out her orgasm. He pumped into her a few more times before emptying himself into her. It took a minute before she was starting to come down from the enormous high that he had brought her. He was still sucking on her breast as she came down. When her legs relaxed around his waist, he pulled his face away from the bite marks. Giving them a lick, he sealed the wound, shifted back, before lapping at the blood that had escaped.

“Wow.” Buffy panted, her hands running through his hair.

“That about sums it up, pet.” He stood up straight to look at her. Her eyes were shinning in the streetlight, a slight golden glow to them, causing his demon to roar to the front.

The minute his demon came, so did hers and they met in a frantic kiss of fangs and tongues. They were at it once again, Buffy’s back being pushed against the rough brick wall, and Spike pounding into her. At the brink again, Spike eyed her throat. But Buffy beat him to the punch when she surprised him by plunging her fangs into his neck. He roared before he recuperated the bite with one of his own.

“I’m hungry.” Buffy said, when they had slumped down to the alley floor. Spike chuckled as he petted her hair as she laid her head against his chest.

“Indeed, pet.”

“I don’t even know you’re name.” She admitted, looking up at his face.

“Spike,” he answered, “Call me Spike, kitten.”

* * * * *

“Yes, Giles.” Angel said in the Summers’ house phone. “Willow thinks she a witch, Xander’s a soldier, and Buffy’s a vampire.” He said the last word through clenched teeth. He still couldn’t believe it. Buffy was a vampire and she wasn’t in her right mind. She was out in the town, killing. His demon screamed at him to let him loose, to join her, but he pulled it back.

As Angel talked to Giles, Willow was walking through the house, and Xander was barricading the large window in the living room. A scream sounded in outside the door and Xander went to the door to look through. There was a woman dressed in a cat suit, running from a big hairy monster. Opening the door, he shot at the monster and helped the young woman into the house.

“Thank god, Xander, I thought I was dog food.” Cordelia gasped as she stumbled into the house.

“Do I know you?” He asked as he looked down at the teenager in the tight spandex suite. The thought crossed his mind about how good she looked, when he realized that she was speaking to him.

“Of course we do. We go to the same high school together.” Cordelia frowned. “What is the matter with you? Did Larry hit you too hard in the halls today or something?”

Willow walked into the room.

“Willow? Is that you?” Cordelia looked shocked at the red head. “It’s so not what you normally wear, but… surprisingly… it fits you.” She had to admit, the girl did look great when she was wearing something that showed off that bod.

“Who are you?” Willow asked as she looked at the cat lady.

“Ok, what’s the deal? Is everyone suffering from amnesia or something?” Cordy said, putting her palms up as she looked at the two. “I’m Cordelia Chase, the most popular girl at our hell hole of a school.”

“They don’t know who they are, Cordelia.” Angel said as he walked into the room, after he had hung up with Giles. “Xander thinks he’s a soldier, and Willow a witch.”

“So it’s like they turned into their costumes?” Now she was confused.

Angel looked at the brunette. He was shocked. Was she on the right track? Was this what had happened to everyone? “Then how come you aren’t a cat?” Willow asked, voicing what he was thinking.

“I got my costume at a different place than everyone else.” She huffed. “The guy at the store had nothing that I liked, so I went to Charles, down the street from Ethan’s.”

“Ethan’s?” Angle asked. “You sure?”

“Yeah.” She said easily as she looked at him. “I was in there the day that Buffy and her crew were in there.” She switched subjects on a dime. “Where’s Buffy? Isn’t she right in the middle of all this weirdness?”

“Buffy dressed up as a vampire. Now she thinks she is one, and we don’t know where she is, or what she’s up to right now.” As he said it, he sounded more and more agitated.

“Do you want me to find her?” Willow asked. All three of them looked at her. “It’s a simple spell that I could do, shouldn’t take more than five minutes to get the items for it.” She looked at Angel. “Do you have anything of hers? A necklace maybe?”

“Her rooms upstairs, if you need something. First door on the right.” He looked at Xander. “Go with her, you never know what could be up there.”

“Sure.” He followed the witch up the stairs and into the right room. He didn’t know what was going on, he was trained to deal with this kind of thing in basic training. So for now, he was going to listen to the guy with the huge forehead.



As the two walked up the stairs, Angel walked into the kitchen with Cordelia right behind him. “What’s going on, Angel?”

“I’m not sure.” He frowned as he looked at the back door. “That wasn’t open before.” He said, mostly to himself.

“Okay, no more scaring Cordy.” She said as she took a step away from the door. They were silent for a moment as Angel looked through the door before shutting it.

The minute that the door was shut, something grabbed Cordy from behind. She screamed and Angel turned to see a vampire about to dig his teeth into the brunette. Taking action quickly, he pulled the girl away and punched the vampire in the face. The vampire’s took their fights into the kitchen and Angel managed to get his opponent pinned to the floor.

“A stake!” he grunted as he tried to keep the vampire on the ground.

“What?” Cordelia asked as she watched the two fight. This was all new to her, why was the guys face so screwed up?

“Get me a stake!” he yelled. “Pointy wood. Anything!”

“Oh, right!” turning around, Cordy looked around the kitchen for any pointy wooden object. She went through the knife rack. “How about a knife? It’s got a wooden handle.” She yelled from the kitchen.

“No!” He punched the vampire in the face and wrapped his hand around the man’s neck. “Hurry!”

Cordy looked franticly around the kitchen. Where or where was a little wooden stake? Opening a drawer she saw silver utensils. Going to the next one she saw odds and ends, there was a stake. Why did weirdo Buffy have a stake in her kitchen? Remembering to ask the blonde later, she snatched up the stake and ran into the dining room where Angel still had the guy pinned to the ground.

“Here!” she said, holding out the item.

Angel turned and grabbed the stake, missing the way that shock that came over her face when she saw him in game face. Turning towards the man struggling and growling beneath him, he jammed the stake into the vampire’s dead heart. All that was left was a big pile of dust.

Getting up, Angel shifted back into his human face and started to dust off his clothes with his hand before he looked up and saw Cordy’s face. He paused. “Ahh...”

“What the hell was that?” she screeched. “You’re one of them!”

Angel had to cover his ears, she was too dang loud! “Could you please stop the yelling? I can hear you perfectly when you speak normally.” He said.

“Well what did you except?” she paused for a beat. “Does Buffy know?”

“Yeah, she knows.” Angel said quietly.

“Then she wasn’t joking,” she said quietly to herself.

“I can hear you.” He said.



Upstairs, Willow and Xander were looking around Buffy’s room, looking for a jewelry box when Xander called Willow’s attention to a photograph on a dresser. It was the three of them in a friendly group picture. Xander looked at Willow than at the photo. “I guess that guy wasn’t joking. We do know each other.”

Willow nodded. “Then we better set things right.” She caught sit of a jewelry box and picked out a promising looking necklace with a cross dangling from it. “Let’s find Buffy and figure how to fix everything.” With the necklace, the two of them walked down the stairs.


TBC




* * * * *
Review please!!


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews? Please?