Author's Chapter Notes:
Woooo i'm so excited.. i got my car yesterday... it's my first car ever... so sorry it took me a little bit to get this chapter up... I'm just a tad hyped atm.....Thanx sooo much to Lauriel for betaing this story for me *hugs* your amazing hun. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter…*smiles*. Thanks to: PhotographyNut, cordykitten, stacy, spikes_slayer08
Chapter 2:


“Straight to the bar!” Angel laughed with a shake of his head, watching Spike make a beeline towards the growing line of people waiting to be served drinks. Fred scowled and smacked Angel lightly on the arm.


“He just broke up with Dru,” she sighed, following Spike’s path, the rest of the group coming with her, “Cut him some slack.”


After finally reaching the front of the line ten minutes later, they stood scanning the Bronze for a table that was big enough to seat all five of them. Finding none vacant, they settled for a table with 3 stools, Spike and Gunn opting to stand.


“I’m going to go find me a hot piece of ass!” Angel grinned, smirking as two blondes in short skirts glided past the table.


“Whatever,” Wood said, shaking his head in disapproval. “He can’t start things off with a nice conversation? It’s all about the grinding and the bumping.” He let out another sigh.


“Oh I don’t know…” Gunn laughed, sliding his hands around Fred’s waist. “The grinding and the bumping on the dance floor is the best part,” he nipped at her neck, making her giggle.


Spike had remained silent ever since he’d ordered his drink, opting instead to scull half of its contents hoping it would dull the pain he felt. So far it wasn’t working.


“We’re going to go dance,” Fred beamed, hoping down from her chair and dragging Gunn onto the dance floor.


Spike took another huge swig from his glass, eyes downcast.


“I don’t get them sometimes.” Wood slid himself onto one of the two spare stools, Spike sitting on the other. “I mean look at Angel.”


Spike glanced up and followed Wood’s gaze to where Angel was currently grinding all over a young blonde woman. His hands were on her waist as their hips swung low to the beat. Spike grabbed his glass of coke and JD and took another big swig.


“Everything’s so sexual,” Wood sighed. “Can’t they start off with a conversation first? Get to know the person before jumping straight into bed with them.”


“It’s all about the physical stuff, mate,” Spike said coldly, meeting Wood’s gaze. The pain of what Dru had done once again making Spike feel like he was drowning. God, he wanted to die. He’d caught her sleeping with one of his colleagues from work, Lindsey, that prick. Spike’s eyes darkened, sipping again from his bottle.


“You want another?” Wood asked, gesturing to Spike’s nearly empty drink. “You need to get completely sloshed tonight. Forget everything.” He smiled.


“I won’t say no to that.” Spike laughed, nodding in response to Wood’s question.


……………………….


“Woah,” Buffy whistled low, approving Faith’s choice of male specimen for the night. “He is, without a doubt, one of the sexiest looking things I’ve ever seen,” she licked her lips.


“I know,” Faith grinned, agreeing.


“I mean, the leather coat,” she swooned, “And the hair…” Her eyes widened. “Would you get a load of those cheekbones-”


“Who are you looking at?” Faith asked, confused, leaning across the tabletop. “I’m talking about that hunk of chocolaty goodness over there,” she pointed towards the left side of the bronze, near the bar where two males sat.


“I’m talking about his friend.” Buffy grinned, scanning the man up and down.


“The Billy Idol wannabe?” Faith laughed, glancing at the man’s bleached hair. “Nice one.”


“I‘m serious.” Buffy glared, laughing along with Faith. “I need to have a closer look,” she stated, sipping from her bottle.


“We need to get their attention first.” Faith slipped from her stool. “Before anything else happens.”


She slipped her purse into her pocket, smiling when Buffy slid hers into her bra. The only space she had to hold anything. “Are you ready to dance, B?” Buffy grinned, fixing the cut on the front of her dress low enough to show some cleavage and ruffled her hair once more before following Faith onto the dance floor.


They danced for what seemed like hours but in truth it was only about thirty minutes, neither being able to capture the attention of the two males that they wanted. Sure, plenty had tried to dance with them, smiling sadly when the girls turned them away.


With a huff, Buffy turned to Faith, a pout forming. “It’s not working,” she sighed. She was sure the sexy sway of her hips in the dress she was wearing as she danced with Faith would have caught their attention but, looking over at the two men now she saw them in deep conversation.


“Maybe they’re gay?” Faith suggested, laughing at the shocked look that came across Buffy’s face.


“No way! I don’t believe it.” She raised her arms above her head and continued to dance. “We just need to up the ante.”


Faith smirked, an idea forming in her head. “I have just the song to achieve what we want.” She made her way over to the DJ and whispered something into his ear, smiling when he approved of her song choice.


‘Oh God.’ Buffy thought, shaking her head ‘no’ as she saw Faith making her way towards her, a glint in her eye.


“No way!” she yelled, Faith giving her no choice before coming to stand behind her, hips swaying.


“Come on, B,” Faith whispered in her ear, “Let loose a little.”


I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it



Their bodies were flush against one another, hips seductively swaying to the beat of the song. Faith’s hands grasped Buffy’s hips as they dipped low, grinding against one another, the slit in the side of Buffy’s dress riding dangerously high, almost showing the outline of her underwear.


No, I don't even know your name
It doesn't matter,
You're my experimental game
Just human nature,
It's not what,
Good girls do
Not how they should behave
My head gets so confused
Hard to obey



“I think we got their attention,” Buffy smiled, leaning her head back onto Faith’s shoulder as they danced. They spun, bodies still together, their gazes fixing on the two males who were staring at them.


……………………….


“You really really have to check this out,” Angel grinned, coming to a stop at the table where Wood and Spike sat. Spike was on his third drink and was happily enjoying the effects the alcohol was giving his body.


“Wha’s that, mate?” he grinned, making Wood laugh.


“Dance floor.” Angel pointed at the girls on the dance floor, causing Spike to nearly fall off his stool. A dark haired woman was dancing with a blonde goddess. “Hot, huh?” Angel raised his eyebrows suggestively.


“Yeah.” Angel was met with Spike and Wood’s simultaneous responses. Spike’s heart skipped a beat when the blonde goddess’s gaze met his. His eyes darkened as the blonde grinned, facing her friend, both silently sending a message to each other before starting to dance their way over to them.


“Woo,” Angel whistled, gaze gliding up their bodies as they got closer. “You guys are in trouble.” He laughed as the girls reached them, coming to a stop in front of Wood and Spike, and grabbed their hands, pulling them up from their stools.


Spike was sure his heart was going to explode when she spoke, her voice soft and sweet like honey. “Dance with me?”


He simply nodded, unable to say no as she led him to the dance floor. He failed to hear Angel’s laugh and a brief ‘Good luck,’ before he walked off to find the blonde he was dancing with earlier on in the night.


Faith smiled when she heard the song that was pumping from the speakers. She glanced over at Buffy, winking as they lead their men to the middle of the dance floor. They both broke away, moving a few feet in front of the guys before sliding their hands up their thighs.


Spike’s eyes darkened, his gaze following her hands up the creamy path of her thighs, she reached the edge of her dress and pulled it upwards, bringing it up to edge of her hip before letting it drop as her hands continued the path up her waist. She swung her hips seductively to the sides, her hands continuing their path up her body, stopping on her neck.


Dirty babe
You see the shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way



She grinned, sending Spike a seductive wink making his heart race before dancing over to him, placing her arms around his neck, her hips swinging. Spike groaned from the contact of feeling the woman in his arms grinding herself against him. His arms automatically went to her waist, pulling her flush against his body.


“Dance with me,” Buffy grinned up at him, her hands playing with the hair at the base of his neck. Her breathing hitched as his eyes darkened and one of the hand’s resting on her hips slid to her bottom to cup her cheek as he pulled her even closer.


“Oh we’ll dance, Pet,” he grinned down at her, before sliding his hands up her body and following her arms grabbing her hands from around her neck and spinning her on the dance floor. Spike smiled hearing her giggle, thinking it was the most beautiful sound he’d ever heard. If she sounds like that when she laughs, imagine what she’ll sound like when you- Shut up!”


……………………………..


“Well, Spike looks like he’s having a good time,” Gunn laughed watching Spike grind himself against the young blonde girl.


Fred’s eyes widened. “She looks barely 18!”


“She’s legal.” Gunn shrugged, wrapping his arms around her waist. “Otherwise they wouldn’t let her in here. And besides, he’s only 25.” He leant down to nibble on her neck. “Let him have some fun, baby.”


“I know. I just worry is all.” She smiled up at Gunn, closing her hands over his.


“So, can I stay at yours tonight? What!” he asked, when Fred slapped his arm.


“You don’t think?” Her gaze returned to Spike, watching him dance. She let out a sigh. “Fine.” Gunn grinned and kissed her.


……………………………..


Buffy moaned when his lips started caressing her neck, his hands tightening their grip on her waist. Her back was flush with his chest, her bottom grinding into his front, his very hard front.


“Wan’ to ge’ out of here, pet?” Spike moaned into her ear as Buffy ground her bottom into his groin again.


Her body tensed at his question. She had rules when she danced with men at the Bronze. She never ever went home with them or had sex with them. She and Faith came to the Bronze to dance and live a little and with a shaky arm she spun and turned to face him.


“Want to get a drink first? I barely know you.” She smiled, making it hard for Spike to refuse.


“Sure, luv,” he smirked, slipping an arm around her waist as they made their way to the bar. They ordered their drinks and moved to a secluded part of the Bronze, under the stairs.


Taking a sip of her drink, Buffy met his gaze. “So what’s your name?”


“Mates call me, Spike.”


Buffy grinned, raising her eyebrow.


“Wha’s your name, pet.”


“Buffy.”


“Buffy?” Spike asked, a puzzled look crossing his features.


“Yes, Buffy. It’s not like Spike is any better,” she laughed seeing him nod.


“So…Buffy,” he smiled, stepping closer to her. “How old are you, luv?”


Buffy took a large sip of her drink, nerves starting to rake their way up her body. She’d never done this before, never contemplated going home with someone she met at the Bronze, never had a one night stand.


“Twenty one.”


“You look younger than tha’, pet.” Spike smiled, taking another sip from his drink.


“I get told that a lot.” She smiled, running her free hand down the front of his chest, her gaze slowly rising to meet his lust filled eyes. “So, what was that before about getting out of here?” Her lips were dangerously close to his, her scent driving him insane. Spike swallowed before speaking.


“Righ’ le’s go.”


Chapter End Notes:
Only one more chapter to go:).... I have it half written already... so hopefully not long until I finish it and have it up for you guys to read *grins*


I'd love to know what you think so far:):)