Author's Chapter Notes:
i hope you enjoy, i'm sorry for not posting for so long i had writers block :(
“You never told me you saw Buffy!” he barged into the house they were renting across the way from campus. The two were living alone in a 4 bedroom house.

“Huh?”

“Buffy, at the party”

“Oh yeah, how did you find out about that?”

“I just bumped into her at college.”

“I meant to tell you but then I thought it might upset you or something.” spike said warily, looking for Xander’s reaction.

“I don’t care about that.” he stated. A huge smile was plastered on his face. “She never wanted to lose contact with me! Our parents separated us. I cant believe they did it though. They knew how much we cared about each other.” Xander stopped babbling on for a minute and was wondering the best way to give the news to his best friend. He decided just to say it straight out. “I asked her and her friend to move in with us, and she said yes, can you believe it!” he said it kind of fast.

“What?” he took a few minutes to take it all in. “Do I even have a say in the matter?”

“Of course you do.”

Spike new he couldn’t change Xander’s mind so he gave in. “Okay, Whelp.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in her dorm room, Buffy was telling Willow about her catch up with Xander. “So . . . What do you think? Are you gonna move in with me? When I move like?”

“Of course I am! Anything to get out of this crappy room.” She gave a quick glance around the room. “There is nothing keeping me here.” She stated. And as an afterthought, “Oh and wherever you go I’ll be following.”

“Good, I’m so happy! I can’t wait to see him again. God, has it really been 6 years?” she was asking herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later and it was the day of the move. Buffy and Willow couldn’t wait. The two cousins were meeting up everyday for lunch and dinner, they were inseparable again and it was like they had talked to each other for the last 6 years. When Buffy and Willow arrived with their stuff Spike was nowhere to be seen. He had purposefully made himself scarce for their arrival so he didn’t have to help put their things away.

A few hours later and the two girls were settled in. Buffy noticed how Xander and Willow were flirting since the first moment they met a couple of days ago. The attraction was mutual. After coming out of the pool, they were all sunbathing in the afternoon sun drinking sodas by the pool. To dry off. There was a sudkden loud banging of the back door.

“Who the hell put these on the couch?” he asked aggressively. He was holding up a couple of pink flowery cushions. He knew it wasn’t a big deal but he didn’t want their move to be smooth.

“Oh, hey Wil . . . Spike. I don’t believe you’ve met Willo . . .”

“Whatever, I asked who the fuck put these in there?”

“I did.” Buffy stated bravely. She got up from where she was lying so she wouldn’t be so intimidated. But then she realised she was only wearing her bikini which didn’t really make her that much more confident either. “I thought they might make the place look brighter.”

“I think their nice as well.” Xander butted in.

“Well I don’t fucking like them so there going either in the bin or you can put them in the bedroom your staying in.” he couldn’t quite say your bedroom yet.

“Okay geez, chill out would you!” she made her way towards his outstretched arm to take the pillows. He took that moment to look at her. She was only wearing a little white bikini and her skin was glistening with droplets of water. Her blonde hair was reflecting the suns rays and she reminded him of an angel. Spike could feel his already tight jeans getting tighter.

“Good.” and he stalked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy was in L.A. two weeks now and she was meeting up with her parents today. Buffy was on her way up to the front door and she paused before knocking. Her nerves were getting real bad. She thought she was going to hurl. When she brought her hand up to the knocker and saw that they were shaking so she decided to go for the doorbell instead.

The door opened and her mother stood behind it. “Hi mom.” and Joyce gave her a huge hug. Buffy thought she might stop breathing it was so tight.

“I missed you so much Buffy.” she sobbed.

“Can’t . . . breathe” Buffy managed to get out breathlessly. Her mother must know that she wasn’t going to forgive her that easily. Joyce let her go and she took a very needed breath. Hank walked into the hall and gave Buffy a once over glance.

“My, Buffy, how you’ve gotten so beautiful. I nearly didn’t recognise you.” he gave her a warm smile.

“And whose fault is that, because it certainly wasn’t mine.”

“Buffy!” Joyce warned.

“No you sent me off to England and you didn’t even visit me once! Not once!” She was starting to raise her voice now. “Were you that ashamed of me? You didn’t even come to see me?”

“I’m sorry we thought it was for your own good. We both love you so much.” Hank said.

“Well, whatever. And what about all of those letters that Xander sent me that you kept from me? Well that didn’t work out because we’re living together now.” her voice was beginning to crack. “Do you know what its like to be ignored by your own parents?”

“Yes and we are very sorry. Lets sit down and talk in there.” Hank pointed towards the sitting room.

Buffy made her way to the couch to sit down. Followed closely by her parents.

3 hours later and Buffy and her parents had finished talking about the past. Buffy got out all her feelings towards them and they never got angry except Hank was started to but Joyce had calmed him down. Buffy still hadn’t fully forgiven them and she doubted she ever would but she didn’t hate them any more. But then they told her the real reason they brought her for their little meeting.

“Your what?” Buffy was shocked beyond words. “How did this happen? Actually I don’t think I want to know!”


Chapter End Notes:
tell me what you thought please, i love reviews