Author's Chapter Notes:
Busted keyboard + Little patience = no reply to reviews. But thank you for them, and please continue! Beta-ed by dampersandspoons.
Downstairs, Buffy could hear her own voice, cringingly chipper and mildly electronic. “Hi, you’ve reached the O’Connor-Summer residence! Leave a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks, and have a good day!”

“Beep.”

The sound of Liam’s voice, even as distant as it was, made Buffy drop her hands from Spike like his skin had scalded her and slam her legs shut. The wounded expression on his face barely registered as she listened to the message. “Hey guys, it’s me. Buffy, I tried to call your cell but you didn’t pick up. Just wanted to check in and see how your night was going. Give me a call when you get this. Spike, hope you’re behaving yourself.”

“Beep.”

The room was silent. Spike was still above her, resting on his elbows, face no longer as open and loving as she’d become accustomed to. It was closed off, eyes narrowed, full of the bitterness she always saw when he interacted with anyone but her.

Buffy thought she should speak, to break the sudden awkward tension in the room, but it suddenly didn’t matter because Spike lowered his face quickly and shoved his tongue in her mouth, effectively silencing her and any possible protests. He pinned her arms beside her head, his touch nowhere near gentle, as he intensely asserted his dominance. In no uncertain terms he was telling her that he wasn’t going to let her change her mind, for which she was grateful. She capitulated to him after only a moment, returning his kiss with equal fervor, any flickers of guilt ignited by Liam’s voice fading away.

Spike was holding her down with his hands and body, nipping and sucking on her lips until they were bruised and swollen, his moans sending vibrations throughout their bodies. He pulled away gasping, face no longer twisted with resentment but still dark with hungry lust. He sat up quickly and yanked his jeans off from where they’d been tangled around his ankles, before placing his hands on her knees and pulling them apart again.

There was no thought of slow and sweet, no intent to guide him gently into manhood, no attempt to take control. Buffy let him situate himself between her thighs as she left her hands up by her head in submission, body humming with unparalleled passion as Spike prepared to take what he wanted.

He glanced between her face and her pussy a few times, confidence wavering, and she realized despite his sudden surge of aggression that he needed to hear it.

“I want you, Spike,” she said, voice shaking as the enormity of those words hit her fully for the first time. “I want you,” she repeated, knowing it was the truth. Hearing Liam’s voice had shocked her, but though her head had briefly considered stopping, her heart never had.

The last of any anger melted away from his face, leaving nothing but happiness, eyes bright with excitement. Buffy couldn’t believe her words had such an affect on him, couldn’t believe she had such an affect on him. It made her feel so incredibly powerful, like she had the ability to break him or build him up with a single word, and she relished the feeling.

Even after actually, unbelievably coming from his slightly clumsy but entirely arousing ministrations, she was already on edge again; on fire from the way he wanted her so desperately. She moved her hands from where they still rested by her head and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him closer to her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He started to move forward, the head of his cock kissing her folds for a brief second, then he stopped suddenly. “Wait, um, do I need a…a condom or—”

“No,” she shook her head. “You’re fine.”

“Okay,” he breathed out, then he seemed to be giving himself a pep talk as he paused. “Okay.”

Buffy watched him reach down and grasp the base of his erection and he quickly moved forward and pushed against her. The feel of his cock pressing into her folds made her want to wriggle with excitement, but he’d yet to get himself inside of her and she didn’t want to make it more difficult. He was staring intently between her legs, brow furrowed in concentration, with the most adorable pout on his lips.

After a moment, Spike finally found her entrance and his face melted into total bliss as he thrust inside, a little too quickly, not giving her any time to adjust to the size of him. But Buffy really didn’t give a shit about any pain because when he was fully seated inside of her, filling and stretching her like she’d never felt before, her nerves went haywire and she let out a throaty moan, fingers digging into his shoulders to keep herself from forcing him to move before he was ready.

Spike shook and trembled above her, biting his lip hard. Beads of sweat glistened on his forehead and his Adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed deeply. Buffy reached up and caressed his cheek gently and his eyes fluttered shut as he nuzzled into her hand. She closed her eyes, too, savoring the feel of him as she ached for friction.

Finally, finally, he began to move.

~*~*~*~

Wet. Hot. Tight. Soft. Perfect. Want. Mine. Mine, mine, mine. Love.

That was about the extent of Spike’s brain function. His entire being was focused entirely on his cock, though he was trying hard to distract himself with mundane, unsexy thoughts to keep from shooting off like, well, a teenage boy. Nothing worked. He couldn’t concentrate on anything but the way Buffy felt around him, the way she was gripping him like a vice, the way her skin felt on his and the way she smelled. He kept his eyes tightly shut, sure that the sight of her beautiful tits or those swollen lips of hers would send him off like a rocket.

He didn’t want to come too soon, he wanted to savor and he wanted to be worthy of her, and hell, he wanted to impress her. But above all, he wanted to make her feel like he was feeling. Maybe he could concentrate on that, concentrate on her pleasure, not his, and maybe he could hold himself off.

With one deep breath, he slid his hips back and forth, slowly and deliberately, the friction exquisite and hard to ignore. He heard Buffy sigh his name, but he couldn’t open his eyes to look at her, because that would definitely make this a whole lot harder. Harder. The unintentional pun almost made him laugh, he was so deliriously happy and horny, but he stifled it and leaned down blindly, lips first meeting Buffy’s chin and then finding her throat.

He tasted the salt of her sweat, inhaled the rich scent of her perfume, felt her pulse thumping under his tongue. With one hand he caressed her breast, tweaking the nipple lightly, then harder, then somewhere in between. He listened intently to the sounds she was making, repeating any action that made her louder, and moved his hips slow and steady, trying to grind against her clit when he was fully inside. Face still buried in her neck, eyes squeezed shut, Spike tried focused on her, only her. What he could do to her and how she reacted, what she wanted, what she needed, and tried not to think of how he felt.

But as he felt her respond to him, as he heard her breathy moans and felt her grip on him tighten, it became nearly impossible. The pleasure was just too great—he wasn’t man enough to push it down. The strongest orgasm of his life was building—fiery shivers and pulsing need and he moaned loudly as he sucked on her earlobe. He was dying of too much pleasure.

Nothing in the world had ever felt as beautiful, as right as it felt to be inside of Buffy. It was everything and nothing he’d imagined, because even in his wildest dreams it had never been like this. There just wasn’t a way to dream up total and complete perfection.

It took Spike a minute to realize Buffy was whispering in his ear, but he wasn’t sure what she was saying. He reluctantly pulled up and opened his eyes for the first time in a long while, eyes slowly adjusting to the room.

While she was still slightly dark below him, only her hair illuminated in the moonlight, she spoke. Her voice was lower and sexier than he’d ever heard it. “Don’t hold back, baby. Let go and take me…”

Those words were too much for Spike to handle. He snapped and did what she commanded, gave in, began slamming into her haven hard and fast, chasing the sensations he’d been trying to deny. Buffy cried out loudly in time with his thrusts, arm flying over her head to clutch at his headboard. Grasping tight with her legs, she lifted her hips to meet his, meeting him with equal force, her need clearly almost as great as his.

It was fucking mind-blowing.

Just a few seconds of searing passion, and he was right there on the bloody edge, choking out, “Oh, Buffy—love, I’m coming…”

She pulled his face down to hers with both hands, and moaned against his lips, “Do it. Come inside me.” Then she kissed him roughly, and he was exploding, coming so hard he thought he might pass out, making embarrassing sounds into her mouth he couldn’t contain. His hips jerked all on their own because he definitely wasn’t in control of them, didn’t even have the power of thought at that moment.

Spike collapsed on his elbows, the last of his come filling her up, burying his face in her neck again as he choked out the only word that could convey all the love and the bliss and the pained pleasure he was feeling. “Buffy.

As his body shook and shuddered, she wrapped her legs tighter around him and continued to grind her body against his, rubbing her clit on his pelvis. She was moaning, digging her nails into his back and he was soft, too sensitive inside her but it hurt so good. Then he felt her muscles flutter, she cried out and clutched him tighter, grinding her hips for a moment longer before she fell limp beneath him.

Spike had just enough brainpower to roll off of her as he, too, collapsed, cock slipping out of her just as it was beginning to, impossibly, harden once more. His hormones, or whatever, were working overtime. He couldn’t keep his eyes open and felt himself exhausted beyond belief.

Side by side they lay on their backs, breathing heavily, arms touching. Spike wanted to pull Buffy to him, cuddle her, kiss her and thank her and just…feel her. But his limbs were so heavy, and the dark was so inviting, and he felt himself starting to fall asleep.

He fought it with everything he had left. He wouldn’t let this night end.

~*~*~*~

Buffy was sated right down to her toes, aching between her legs, and suddenly ravenous. Skipping dinner just made the fact that she always got hungry after sex even worse.

Spike’s breathing was slowing, but not like he was falling asleep. More like he was forcing himself to take deeper, more regular breaths. His hand reached out for hers, and he grasped it slowly.

The feel of his grip, his hand so soft and trembling, pulled at something deep inside of Buffy and she couldn’t help but roll on her side and snuggle into the warm body next to her. Spike’s skin was slick with sweat, and his arm wrapped around her eagerly, but weakly.

He was clearly exhausted, but where his orgasm had drained him, hers had energized her. With eyes that refused to shut, Buffy scanned his body, lips twitching into a small smile when she saw his semi-erect penis. What boy lacked in staying power, he clearly made up in stamina.

Her stomach grumbled loudly and Spike chuckled above her. “Hungry?”

“Little bit,” Buffy admitted, pressing a kiss to his chest as she began to pull away. “I’m going to get a snack, do you want one?”

He reached up quickly and grasped her shoulders, flipping her over onto her back as she squealed in surprise smile. “I’ll get it, pet. You relax. What do you want?”

Buffy would have protested, but he looked so hopeful and eager to please that she couldn’t. “Just some cheese and an apple?”

“I can do that,” Spike grinned. He pecked her on the lips briefly then rolled out of bed, movements slow and driven by something other than genuine energy. He pulled on his boxers and left the room, tossing one last happy look over his shoulder.

Sitting up against the headboard, Buffy wrapped the sheet around her body and reached over to switch on the bedside lamp. She could hear the sounds of rummaging in the kitchen, and a hummed, upbeat tune. It made her smile even wider, her orgasmic afterglow making her mood bright and cheerful.

Or that’s what she told herself. She blamed the orgasms themselves for why she was so utterly pleased, and refused to consider the idea that it was the person who gave them to her that was the true cause.

But he was just so…sincere. And considerate, and so damn sexy. The way he’d made slow love to her, then the way he’d let go and fucked the hell out of her—God, just remembering it made her wet all over again.

She could hear Spike running back up the stairs, and he came in with a plate filled with crackers, unevenly cut cheddar slices, and two apples. Without a word the two sat and devoured the plate, shooting furtive glances at each other. The food was gone quickly and, once her hunger was sated, Buffy could refocus on the situation at hand. The silence continued as she considered what to do next.

When it seemed like Spike was about to say something, she made her decision quickly, and leaned in to kiss him quiet. His response was instantaneous, hands flying up to tangle in her hair and tongue reaching out into her mouth.

The sin had been committed. There was no point in any rational thought tonight. She wanted to make the most of it now and they could talk about the details, the realities, in the morning. She couldn’t bear any pain to ruin their current blissful state.

Her hand traveled down to brush at his cock, rubbing it into full hardness as he rubbed at her breast, fast-learning fingers tweaking her nipple just the way she liked. His erection responded quickly, and soon he was straining into her touch. Buffy moved her hand faster and harder until she found the pace that drove him crazy.

Spike sucked for a long moment on her bottom lip, pulling it out tight, before releasing her mouth as he wrapped his arms around her waist and hauled her into his lap. Buffy straddled him as he leaned back on the headboard, and rubbed her hard, sensitized clit on the base of his dick.

Her need blossomed so quickly this time that she was almost mindless with lust after a few short gyrations, needing to have him inside her now. He seemed to feel the same, because he wrapped his hands under her ass and squeezed tightly, lifting her and positioning her as best he could over his long cock. Reaching down and grasping it tight, Buffy sank down in one fluid motion, crying out in pain and pleasure as he stretched her, filled her, split her in two and put her back together in the space of seconds.

~*~*~*~

Spike couldn’t wait to be inside her and he didn’t have to, because Buffy slammed herself down, soothing the anxious ache inside of him. Her sweet pussy was slick and ready for him again, tighter than he’d ever though possible, and he finally realized what it was men wrote poetry about.

She rose and fell above him, illuminated by the spill of moonlight on the bed. He aided her with his hands on her ass but she set the pace, fucked herself on his cock, looking almost unsure of where she was, but moaning softly in contentment.

Spike reached up to brush her hair out of her face and kissed her softly in between her breasts, looking up between them at her. Her hands rested on his head for a moment, curling in his hair, before sliding down his neck to brace herself on his shoulders and she quickened her pace, eyes slowly losing focus as she was lost to lust.

~*~*~*~

Buffy fell in on herself, lost her connection to anything but her own pleasure. Hardness inside her, rubbing, tickling hair on her clit, soft lips on her chest, sweet eyes shining with undeniable love and worship.

She stretched out her legs so she was sitting fully on his lap, cock as deep inside of her as it would go, and moved her hips in circles. His lips were closer now, there to kiss and lick and possess as she drove herself crazy. Hands clutched tighter to her ass, ragged nails on thin, graceful fingers digging into her flesh as they massaged.

Graceful, that’s what he was. Unsure and tentative, watching and learning and careful, but graceful in his natural instincts. Made for this, made to touch her and love her.

It should sicken her. The way she felt being touched by this man—this boy, this person, a way she should never feel. There was a dark part of her that knew, even as she soaked up the sensations, that she was committing herself to a future hell, maybe sooner than she expected. But there was never a moment that she felt guilt the way she should.

She could never regret this.

~*~*~*~

Spike grabbed handfuls of that gorgeous ass, the feel of it in his hands just one more fantasy he’d fulfilled that night, and instantly decided to go for one more.

He pulled his head away from her throat, where he’d been nibbling at the skin and considering giving her a hickey, though he knew that would be a problem tomorrow, and took one hand away. He shoved his fingers in her mouth and his eyes rolled back in his head as Buffy eagerly began to suck them, bouncing more eagerly, looking exactly like a wet dream come to life.

She was dripping wet on top of him, and now his fingers were wet too as he reached around and slipped them between her cheeks. Trying this was a bold move but she hadn’t rejected him yet, still he searched her eyes for any sign of protest.

There was none. She moaned as he lightly brushed her anus, and slowed her hips, making it easier for him to pay attention to it. Spike pressed harder and just the tip of his finger popped through her tight rosebud and he gritted his teeth, the tight muscles giving him all sorts of ideas. Buffy wriggled, pushing back against his finger like she liked it, and her tits bounced invitingly in his face.

This third time around he wasn’t nearly so desperate to come, and he could sit back and enjoy her wet heat sliding up and down his cock, her tight ass clenching around his finger.

Could he add a second? Should he? Would that be going too far? Why the fuck did he ask himself so many questions? He should just do it, take control of her, sod the second guessing and hesitation.

Spike slid his finger out then forced two in, smirking at the erotic way Buffy rolled her head on her neck. Her hands slid up his head to pull at his hair as she sank back, taking him fully inside both holes. He supported her with his hands on and in her ass as she leaned at an angle and humped him slowly, eyes closed in ecstasy.

Leaning forward and capturing one nipple between his teeth, Spike began to raise his hips to meet hers in short thrusts, sliding his hand from her cheek to her back to support her as he fucked her ass faster with his fingers. Her ass was hot and tight, wet from her own spit, and one day he just knew she’d let him put his cock in there.

One day.

~*~*~*~

The speed increased, the friction built, and Buffy couldn’t hold back. His fingers sawed in and out of her ass quicker than his hips pumped against her, and she was just along for the ride, letting him take over.

She put her hands back on the bed, arching sharply, and Spike no longer had to support her. With his free hand he reached down and rubbed at her clit roughly, and she cried out, “Oh God, Spike, coming—don’t stop, baby, don’t…”

He didn’t. He rubbed and fucked faster and she marveled at how his abs rippled as he lifted up into her and drank in the bright blue of his eyes and came, screaming from over-stimulation and then she was on her back and her legs were over his arms.

Spike fucked her quickly, extending her orgasm as he hammered into her, babbling, “Buffy, Buffy, yes, love you, yeah, yeah…coming, coming…”

She could ignore the words in the middle if she concentrated on how it felt to have him filling her up, her muscles still spasming and clinging to him. Buffy would register the words this once, and push them deep down under the layers of physical sensation that could distract her.

They fell limp together, a tangled heap of limbs, Spike’s head cradled on her chest and his arm across her waist. Sleep was imminent, time had sped up and slowed down, Buffy felt like she’d lived a life in a night and at the same time it seemed like she was still outside, making the decision that had changed or ruined or saved her life.

The darkness pulled at her, and the last thing she felt as she fell asleep was Spike’s breath, slow and steady on her breast.