[Reviews - 72] LikedPrinter
Summary: For six months, Buffy Summers has tried her best to ignore the way her stepson watches her, and the way it makes her feel. But her best isn’t nearly good enough…
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17033 Read: 14642
Published: 09/16/2008 Updated: 09/27/2008

1. Part One by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (3247 words)
This is a present for Shadowsbabe, to thank her for her tireless work as my beta, for challenging me and making sure my writing is the best it can be, and for being oh so very amazing. Right now it's looking to be about five parts, but knowing me, it might be more. I'm verbose. Warnings include: Underage sex (Spike is 16, Buffy is 28), stepmommy/stepson sex, nastybadwrong sex...you know. Kinky things. You have been forewarned. Thank you to dampersandspoons for beta-ing for me!

2. Part Two by Vanilla [Reviews - 12] Liked (3279 words)
Thank you to everyone who reviewed! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty dirty mind. :) Next update should be coming your way on Friday, hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks to dampersandspoons for betaing!

3. Part Three by Vanilla [Reviews - 12] Liked (2702 words)
Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know what they think of this story! I'm having computer issues so I can't say how long until the next part. Hopefully not too long. Enjoy! (Beta-ed oh so wonderfully by dampersandspoons.)

4. Part Four by Vanilla [Reviews - 12] Liked (3830 words)
Busted keyboard + Little patience = no reply to reviews. But thank you for them, and please continue! Beta-ed by dampersandspoons.

5. Part Five by Vanilla [Reviews - 20] Liked (3975 words)
Thanks to everyone who took the time to review, with a fic like this (where I'm trying something new) feedback is all the more important! Sad that it's over, but on to new shiny things! There should be a new fic up from me soonish. Thanks to dampersandspoons for being a beta, a babe, and totally bamchickabowwoooow.