Disclaimer: Joss owns all blah blah blah



####################



Buffy pushed her sunglasses on the top of her head and raised her hand to block the sunlight from her eyes.

“Wow…” was all she could manage to say.

Dawn was struggling behind her with her suitcase… “Buffy are you sure this is the right place cause I don’t wanna have to…God!” she moaned following Buffy’s gaze, “that’s gotta be like 200 floors or something!”

“Something” Buffy smiled as she took a bag off Dawn put her glasses back on and walked up the steps leading to the Wolfram and Hart offices.

“Would someone like to tell me what the hell I’m doing here!?” Xander exclaimed rising for extra emphasis.

“Look I don’t know all the details myself so don’t get angry at me” Angel responded with a harsh tone

Gathered in his office were people who he had not been expecting to see. Leaning back on his desk Angel stared at each of his guests…

On his left was Willow she looked different from when he had last seen her…and also she was gay joined by another girl holding her hand she had dark hair, which was flowing, around her face. Angel had heard her name a couple of times but couldn’t remember her…‘must be a new one’ he thought.

Then next to them was Xander just as annoying as the last time he had seen him…he didn’t know why but he had never got on with him…maybe it was jealousy?

Then there was Faith he smiled at her and she gave him a little wink…He had a special bond with her they seemed to understand each other, she was sitting on this guy’s knee so he assumed they were together.

Then never to be forgotten was Buffy’s old watcher Giles; he still looked like he did four years ago…same glasses and same wrinkles from stress no doubt. There with him was a woman called Olivia, they seemed so in love as she leaned into him as she did Angel noticed a ring on her wedding finger.

Willow stood up to prevent Xander from doing something he would later regret.
“Now guys lets just calm down I’m sure we can just settle this rationally…now we all had some sixth sense thing which told us to come here…but why? Giles?”

“Um…” he wondered as he took off his glasses, cleaned them and put them back on his nose. “It seems that the Powers that Be have all made contact with us and have directed us to this specific place…this is all very unusual I have never heard of anything like it…um Angel?”

“I didn’t know anything about this till you all showed up – I mean it must be pretty important right? Why else would they…”

“Uh Angel” Gunn interrupted.

“What now Gunn?” Angel seemed kind of irritated.

“Am I late for the party?” Buffy walked in and stood right in the centre of the room and stared at Angel, “Hello…sorry I didn’t RSVP.”

“Buffy…. I…” Angel couldn’t find the right words to say to her, just her presence near, made him nervous.

Buffy turned around to greet her other friends “so It looks like one big reunion!” she smiled as she hugged Willow and Xander at the same time.

“So you got the messages as well?” Willow asked

“Messages?! More like the annoying gibbering idiots in my head!” Xander burst.

Buffy let out a silent laugh she had not seen her friends for what seemed like years and now they were together it seemed like they had never been apart.
“Yea I got them…would like to know why though…so any Ideas?” Buffy asked.

“As of yet no… I have had no recollection of this ever happening…hello Buffy.”
Buffy tilted her head and smiled at Giles, she had missed this father figure in her life and she missed him even if he was an English bore!

“Hey B!”
“Faith…how are you?”
“Five by five, cant complain” as she looked down at Robin.
“I can see…”

“And what about you?” she turned to Angel, staring into his eyes and she could feel his loneliness, in that instance it was as though they were the only two in the room, he broke their gaze and looked at the floor, soon reality came back to Buffy.


“Ok…I’m…I’m okay…you?”
“Well I’m still standing…these last five months have been difficult to say the least” Buffy soon became aware of everyone in the room watching her “I’m coping…I have Dawn so…Oh my God…Dawn where’s…” Buffy panicked she spun around trying to find her little sister. Then as she looked toward the doorway she saw a familiar figure standing there

“Looking for this love?”

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''########################''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Hey hope you like the chappie!! Review please!!!!