Disclaimer: So i dont own Spike??????? *bawls eyes out!!!*



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



" Looking for this love?"

"Spike?"
How could this be? Spike alive? Well as alive as he ever would be
again…Buffy stared at him in disbelief

"What? When? How?" was all Buffy could manage to get out.

"Same thing I first said when I came back" Spike joked, he kept a
constant gaze on Buffy and he knew this was no joking matter. He
slowly moved towards her, they were only inches apart and all Spike
wanted to do was to take her in his arms and just hold her…to breathe
in her smell and never let her go.

Buffy looked into Spike's eyes and couldn't imagine how much pain he
must have gone through…when he had truly been her hero and had
sacrificed his life for the world…and her. It looked like a scene
from an old movie, where the lost lovers finally meet again and they
throw themselves in each other's arms and share a passionate kiss.
That was never going to happen for these two loves…and they both knew
it.

"It's unbelievable…your really here I can see you and I can…touch
you."
She smiled turning her head in towards his and raising a hand to his
cheek. He nestled into her hand and his eyes pleaded with her...to
just forget what was going on around them and to just give into
temptation…he wanted her now more than ever.

For a while it looked like she would, but the silence was too much
for Angel, who interrupted.
"Everyone's tired maybe we should talk about this later?"

Spike could feel his anger growing inside him, Angel always ruined
everything for him and whenever things were going right he would
destroy them. He silently stepped back from Buffy's grasp and
muttered "He's right its late you've been on the road all day…you
should rest" he attempted a smile. The others were already up out of
their seats…they could feel the tension in the room and didn't want
to be in the line of fire when it all took off.

"I'll show you to where you can stay" Gunn addressed the large group
and they followed him out of Angel's office.

All that was left was Angel, Spike and Buffy, the biggest love
triangle of them all. Both vamps love the one woman who kills their
kind, and yet she loves both of them.
"Buffy…I'll show you to your room." Angel stood up and bent down to
pick up her bag.

"Uh Angel… would you mind if Spike took me?" both men were shocked at
her response Angel froze in his bent over posture while Spike rose an
eyebrow in her direction.
"Um...yeah sure…"Angel trailed off.

"It's just we have a lot to catch up on…" she smiled in Spike's
direction "a lot of questions that need answers."

Spike didn't know what to say so silently he picked up her bags and
led her out the door. As she followed him she looked back over her
shoulder at what seemed a defeated man…they held they're gazes for a
moment before she walked out the door.

Angel slowly moved and sat behind his desk, swinging his legs upon
the desk, he leaned back and thought, `Was she finally done baking…
And is Spike going to be the one who has her?'



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Spike opened the door to her room and set down her bags, before he could say anything Buffy spun him around and brought their lips together in a passionate embrace. Buffy was fighting her emotions as she willed him to let her tongue explore his, he allowed her to and they grew deeper in the kiss. Finally both parted gasping for air; Spike could only stare at Buffy. Had she just shown her love for him?

“Buffy…” was all Spike could get out as her eyes darted across his and slowly scanned his body from head to toe.

Buffy what are you doing she thought? You have just seen him and already you’re jumping his bones! There were so many questions, so many things needing explaining but all Buffy could think was of how much she had missed Spike and how glad she was for him to be here, standing in front of her, staring into her eyes with such compassion.

Buffy couldn’t hold back she wanted him…she needed him…nothing had ever felt so right to her. Before she even knew what she was doing she reached up and brought his head down to hers again to continue their kiss.

“Spike…” Buffy moaned as his mouth began to lead a trail of kisses down her neck, she let out a gasp as his hands travelled down her back and squeezed her ass. She responded by whipping her legs around his waist and forcing him to the bed.


Falling together on the bed, Spike had Buffy straddled, she saw her eyes were full of lust for him, but he had to make sure she wanted this. The last time they had been this intimate was when she was in the bathroom and he had nearly… He hated to think of that anything, which brought Buffy pain he wanted to wash it away.

“Buffy… is this what you want?” Spike asked with doubt.

“I have never wanted anything as much” she smiled in response. At that the barrier had lifted and any doubts spike had vanished.


They smashed their lips together again, and spike moaned as Buffy began teasing him with her tongue. ‘So she likes to play like that huh’ Spike thought ‘I’ll play alright’.
With that he ripped of her shirt as she took his off. He unhooked her bra masterfully and began kneading her breasts.
Buffy began to get short of breath only managing to groan his name, ‘that’s right’ he thought ‘say my name bitch’.

He let his tongue roll over her hard nipple before nipping at it gently, Buffy moaned in ecstasy as he yanked off her skirt and she began to unbutton his jeans.

Soon Buffy was left in nothing but her black silky panties, which Spike removed hurriedly. Glancing at her naked body before him, she had never looked so beautiful, he felt a tear well up in his eye.

‘Is he crying?’ Buffy thought.
‘Now I’m a big poof’ Spike thought.

“Spike? What’s wrong…is it me? Do you not want me?” Buffy asked with tears in her eyes.

“What?” Spike asked rolling off Buffy allowing him to kneel down in front of her,

“Buffy…you are the one thing which is keeping me together…You’re the one thing in this world which makes me want to live”

Buffy had tears streaming down her face now, as Spike said those special words



“ When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy…You’re my everything”



“You’ve said that to me before” Buffy sighed.
“Well that just proves how much I mean it then” Spike smiled, leaning up to her and placing a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose.

“Now I'm gonna say something that I’ve said before…I love you” she said between tears

“Really?” He questioned. Could this be true could Buffy really love him after everything that’s happened?

“Does this make it clearer?” she asked as she brought him up to her and kissed him passionately.

“Oh bloody hell Buffy” Spike groaned as she rubbed her naked body against his hard bulge. He could not control it any longer he wanted nothing but to please this goddess which lay under him and he planned to do just that.

Slowly spike sucked on one of her nipples as his hand travelled down her body, just as Buffy let out a little sigh of contentment Spike placed his fingers just above her entrance. He stroked her soft blonde curls before pushing his fingers in deeper.

At this Buffy gasped and arched her hips off the bed to allow him to go deeper “Spike…please I need you”

“Coming pet are we?” Spike smirked, as he saw Buffy nod at his question.

This was all he needed as he made his way down her body and let his tongue just lick her entrance all the way up.

Buffy made a loud short gasp as she grabbed onto his head of curls pushing his head further into her.

“Spike…need you…please…let me…gonna come”

Spike heard her moans and licked everywhere but the place she wanted him to most,

“Spike” she groaned, and so then he did it and sucked on her clit massaging it with his tongue. She was so wet, all wet for her big bad. Buffy’s body was on fire and she yanked his head still pushing it further into her bed of curls.

Spike was still sucking; licking up all her juice as he did, but just as she was about to climax he shot up and smashed his lips against hers.
Buffy knew that he still had her juice on his lips but she did not find this weird.

Buffy raked her nails against his back and moaned


“Spike, not fair…finish what you started”

then with one thrust Spike entered her, she was so tight and the way her thighs tightened around his cock was unbelievable. Both began groaning and grinding in union.

Spike had Buffy’s breasts in his hands and riding her like there was no tomorrow. Buffy couldn’t hold it in any more and came screaming his name, soon after Spike did also and they collapsed in each other’s arms.

Gently drifting of to a peaceful sleep the two lovers curled in each other’s arms oblivious to anything else...Or anyone else.

“Damn this vampire hearing” Angel moaned as lay in bed with groans of the love of his life being pleasured by his worst enemy.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


A/N: Hey guys!!! I need the reviews!!! Come on!!! Thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, for being a faithful reviewer!!!