Disclaimer: I do not own a thing...sad but true!







Buffy stirred and found a protective arm wrapped around her waist. She smiled as she remembered the pleasures of the night before. Carefully she turned over, as not to deserve Spike, she was facing him now and she marvelled his beauty.


He was perfect. From his bleach blonde curls on his head, to his piercing blue eyes, oh how she could stare at those eyes forever. Scanning down the rest of his face she stroked his prominent cheeks and gently placed a soft kiss on his lips.


Spike woke with the sensation of Buffy kissing him, had this been real? Was she really there, lying with him, in his bed? Had they made love the night before or had it all been another dream, where she returned to him as she said she would? Slowly opening his eyes he saw Buffy staring at him with her sun kissed hair spread over her pillow.
“Morning sleepy head” she chuckled as Spike adjusted to his surroundings.
“Morning luv ” he smiled “thought I’d worn you out for good.”
Arching one of his eyebrows as he usually did, Buffy just stared at him and all her feelings came rushing back, with just that one expression brought back memories. Before he knew what was going on she brought their lips together and immediately was pleading for his tongue. They finally separated for air and were left exhausted.


“What was that for?” he panted.
“Well” she answered meekly “ I haven’t seen you in so long and you being you just made me realise how much I missed you…kinda lame huh?”
Picking up her face in his hand Spike truly looked into her eyes and spoke softly in her ear “ I’ve never stopped thinking of you for a minute. You…” he whispered stopping for a second to nibble on her earlobe, much to Buffy’s pleasure.

“Spike…” she sighed.
“ You…” he continued “you are an angel”
He leaned back to meet her gaze; “you saved me Buffy…without you I wouldn’t be who I was today. Thanks to you I got my soul, my love for you. And you know what made me love you more?” he asked, “that night we just laid together, you remember? After those gits chucked you out? Remember the note you left me?…….



Dearest William,

Thank you. All I can say to you is thank you. You gave me courage, support, and mostly love. All you have given for me, helping me with Glory, understanding how hard it was for me when I came back to life, fighting for your soul and now for just lying with me tonight. You give so much William; you give your whole heart. Even if the world doesn’t know it, I know what a truly wonderful man you are. I can never repay you for all you have done for me.
But here I am now, telling you I have something to give you…

Me.

Yours only
Buffy
x x x




“Do you mean what you wrote that night?” he asked.
She looked at him with so much passion that he didn’t need a response. Hours passed where they just stared at each other and laid contentedly in each other’s arms in perfect silence.


***Angels Office***

“So what are we going to do? I don’t want to be left out in the dark. If we’re facing something bad I wanna know about it!” Angel yelled down the telephone. ‘All these contacts working at an evil law firm and no one knows what’s going on!’ A gentle tap on his door interrupted his thoughts.

Fred poked her head in from the door, she had heard his shouts from down the hall and was afraid to upset him further.

“Fred, have you found anything?” Angel asked, a slight plea in his voice. He did not like being manipulated plus his rage was also due to the last night’s fiasco. Hearing Buffy’s groans only made him angrier that he could not please her like that. Then more frustration that she was being pleased like that in the first place! By none other than Spike. SPIKE! Of all people, although he was his sire he did hate him with a great passion.

“Um…not exactly” Fred stuttered she hated being the bearer of bad news, especially with Angel who didn’t make a point of keeping his feelings hidden.
“We did however work out where these messages are coming from” she smiled hoping this small bit of information would somehow compensate for their lack of development.

“Well that’s a start…” Angel sighed, still having Buffy on the brain, he had sworn she still had feelings for him. That night before she was to face the First he thought they were finally getting somewhere…

***“At least you could tell me you're glad to see me.”
He had asked before Buffy drops the scythe to the floor and walks up to Angel, pressing herself against his body and kisses him deeply on the lips. ***

“Um…Angel?” Fred asked cautiously.
Coming back to the present day Angel reluctantly turned them memories off in his head and got back to the task at hand. “ Who’s doing this?” he asked.

“Well we processed the voices into our online data voice activated service. After going through the whole analysing and scrutinizing of the tone and pitch and then the--”

“Fred!” Angel cut her off sharply “Gonna need it a lot shorter and a lot quicker”

“Oh...Sorry...um…yea well we think it’s the same thing which used to contact Cordelia. The--”

“Powers that Be” Angel finished off. ‘This must be really important they don’t just pop up for no reason.’

“You know them?” Fred asked, she had no idea what they were. She was still a bit lacking in the demonology department, before her time in Pylea she never even knew demons existed, except for the ones under her bed.

“Yeah…Uh…Fred could you get Buffy please…I really need to speak to her”

“Uh…Yea sure…” and with that Fred left Angel to contemplate his own thoughts. Was Buffy going to look different to him now because of last night? What was he going to say to her? Should he mention it? All these questions and Angel had no answers.



##########################################

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE...IF U DO REVIEW!!