Disclaimer: How much i would love to own Spike and have my wicked way with him!! however he does belong to Joss....LUCKY BASTARD!!!! ;-)

~*~




Buffy slowly opened her eyes, she did not remember falling asleep, and as she looked up she was met with piercing blue eyes staring back down at her.

“Hi” she smiled “how long have I’ve been out?”
“You just drifted off for a second…didn’t want to wake you…” he answered stroking her hair. She lay her head on his chest and nestled into him, “Besides how can I sleep with you snoring” he smirked.

“I do NOT snore” Buffy pouted sitting up, “you…you…you’re a sheet hogger!”

“A what now?” Spike rose an eyebrow in confusion. He loved these banters he and Buffy would have, both were so quick witted and neither to be out done. The result was usually violence, which led to one being on top of the other, which in their case often led to sex.

Kneeling on the bed staring at Spike, Buffy gazed at him and couldn’t think straight. Now they were back to their constant bickering it seemed as though he had never gone and now she was here lying in bed (surprising, as they had never managed to make it that far before!) With Spike spread out in all his glory, Buffy couldn’t remember when she had ever been this happy.

Spike felt her eyes travel over his body and he felt like he was on fire. The way her eyes could burn right through him; he wanted nothing more but to ravage her right there and then.

“So luv… what were you saying?” he grinned smugly, leaning back on his elbows he suggestively raised his hips, which didn’t go unnoticed to Buffy. She watched him taunt her and she was all too willing to give into it…but then she had a plan.

She looked down at him and then back up then she seductively crawled over to him straddled him and lowered herself close to his body but not touching. Their lips inches apart she licked her lips.

By now Spike was getting really turned on and Buffy could feel his bulge stiffen as it pressed against her entrance. ‘Just the response I wanted’ she thought. Slowly she led a trail of kisses from his ear down his chest down to his pelvis. When she reached her destination she rubbed her hands up and down his thighs spreading them slightly. She then in one swift motion took him all in and gently sucked.

“OH… God… Buffy!” He groaned as his hands struggled to keep himself up as well as trying to grab onto something. His hands finally reached her head as he pushed her to go further.
Buffy held his cock in one hand and his balls in the other slowly she massaged them. Spike was paralyzed and only stifled out moans.
She was now going for it, taking in all his staff nipping softly on the head with her teeth.
“Buffy nearly there…just keep…” Spike could get out, at that Buffy’s eyes sparkled as she suddenly removed her mouth from his hardened cock and jumped of the bed.
“I’m just gonna get showered now, ok?” she chimed as she made her way to the bathroom.

“SLAYER!!” Spike roared how could she do this to him leave him just as he was about to cum… that was just cruel
“What the bleeding hell are you playing at?”

There was no reply and the sound of the shower turning on filled the room… Spike lay bewildered on the bed trying to think what he had done to deserve such torment.

A few minutes had passed when he decided to take action. He climbed off the bed and quietly made his way to the bathroom, carefully he twisted the doorknob and saw Buffy’s silhouette in the shower curtain, he heard he humming along to a familiar tune but he just couldn’t put his finger on it.


In one quick move Spike yanked back the shower curtain and pounced on Buffy pinning her under the showerhead, before she even had a chance to scream.

Both just escaped water getting in their eyes, as the warm water cascaded down Spike’s back.
“Now why did you run off like that…leaving me all helpless” he pouted sticking out his bottom lip, which Buffy just wanted to nip at.

Folding her arms across her chest Buffy smiled sarcastically “Now come on Spike…you weren’t completely helpless…you still have your left hand”


“Ha funny slayer… Despite your somewhat horrid charm…” Spike smirked leaning in to whisper in her ear, “I still want you”

Not just a second later Spike rammed into Buffy entering her in one movement.
“Aaah Spike!” Buffy groaned as she rubbed her fingers through his hair, which now, was wet and curly. Slamming her against the tiled wall Buffy lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Their naked bodies entwined Buffy had nothing to grasp and she felt herself slipping.
Not wanting the passion to end she grabbed hold of the shower curtain. Spike slipped a finger into her entrance, caressing her clit this took Buffy by surprise.

Gasping in pleasure she yanked down hard on the shower curtain, ripping it from the railing. Losing balance both Spike and Buffy tumbled out of the bath landing on the soaked floor. Buffy on top of Spike, they both just looked at each other as memories of their first night of passion came flooding back.

Buffy just stared at the man beneath her, recollection coming back to her. The past was replaying in her head, and Buffy began to have doubts. Spike only gazed up at her, feeling what she was thinking and praying that she would just push them away and focus on the future.

“Buffy?” he whispered, gently touching her shoulder.

This movement made Buffy jump and even though she was still inside him, just the touch of his hands on her made her think back to that awful night in the bathroom. Before he had left to get his soul…he had almost…

The pain was too much for Buffy and even though she knew he was different now, he had a soul. She still wasn’t sure if this was the best thing to do. With that she stood up and turned to leave, in silence.

“Buffy…wait…why are you going?” Spike asked, pain in his voice as yet again the love of his life was turning away from him.

“I…I…I need time to think…about me…about us…just…just give me time.”

With that Buffy left. She quickly pulled on her jeans and a top and left Spike still lying on the floor, tears in his eyes, as yet again he felt he was beneath her. He heard the door shut and he curled himself up into a ball, slowly rocking back and forth in hope it could take away his suffering. Left to reflect in his own thoughts, thinking back to first seeing Buffy in the shower, he now remembered what she was singing…

*** Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings. ***


Spike held his head between his knees and started to weep.


~*~

Fred saw Buffy coming down the hallway, a little worse for wear, her eyes were all bloodshot as though she had been crying, her hair was wet and no smile graced her face but instead one of sorrow.

“Buffy!” Fred called out to her, quickening her pace toward the blonde, “Buffy are you ok?” she asked as she had now reached Buffy and she held onto her elbow leading her down towards Angels office.

Buffy had not want to run into anyone, especially not in the state she was in; she hadn’t enough time to even brush her hair. She just wanted to leave that room as fast as her legs could carry her and she just couldn’t bear to see the hurt on Spike’s face. Had she done the right thing? She didn’t know yet.

“Um…Fred… I’m not really in the mood at the moment…I’m sorry but I just really need to get to the bathroom and fix myself up a little…ok?” Buffy gave a half smile.

“Oh.” Fred quickly said, she hadn’t meant it to seem as though she was hassling her. She was the slayer, well the main one out of many; and Fred felt quite intimidated by that, she was of course the most strongest woman she has met, and she did not want to see her angry. “It’s just Angel wants to see you quickly…something about why you’ve been sent here…we think we’ve got a lead.”

Good. Buffy thought, the quicker this problem was dealt with the sooner it will all be over and she didn’t have to face the dilemma of facing both Angel and Spike at the same time.
“ Could you tell him I’ll be there in a minute?” Buffy asked, Fred was a nice girl, but a bit shy, this reminded Buffy of when she first met willow, and she knew that she must make more time to see her best friend.

Stepping into the washroom Buffy managed the best she could without a hairbrush, she splashed water over her face and ran some through her hair, leaving it to fall curly over her bare shoulders. Applying a quick coat of lipstick, she looked ready to face the world, although inside that was the farthest thing from the truth.


~*~




A/N: HEY GUYS!!! SOZ ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT HERE IT IS!! HOPE YOU LIKED!! IF U DID!! REVIEW!!