[Reviews - 2] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike are highschool 'friends'. However, theres a serious issue with trust on Buffy's side, and Spike's getting fed up. Can Spike put up with her long enough for her to see that all he's ever done has been good for her? Or will Spike be forever doomed to care for someone who won't forgive him?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4333 Read: 2541
Published: 09/21/2008 Updated: 09/21/2008

1. A history of betrayal by YetWhoAmI [Reviews - 0] (2212 words)
Hi guys! This isn't actually my first ever fic. I had one on another website, but I lost it because the site went funky and my harddrive broke. I won't rewrite it because the plot was seriously iffy. I have plans drawn up for 3 fictions including this one, and as I've finished school with a baby, you'll probably be getting alot of work from me in the near future.

As a note, this story is kinda angsty, so if you can't bear the thought of waiting for the Spuffy loving, this isn't the story for you!

O, and by the way...

Disclaimer: None of the characters in this story are my own. They are owned by Joss Whedon etc... the lucky gits xx

Bear with me in this chapter, because it's just the history of the story, but I'm afraid that it's a necessary evil!

2. Confrontations Longdue by YetWhoAmI [Reviews - 2] Liked (2121 words)
Reviews make a girl happy :) *wink wink nudge nudge*