Author's Chapter Notes:
hope you enjoy
thanks for the amazing reviews
Spike couldn’t believe it. It had worked: his beloved Buffy was awake. He didn’t move for a few seconds, waiting for her to breathe again. He could feel her body warming underneath him, and then realised that the position they were in could lead to trouble for him. He wasn’t in the best place to defend himself if she was angry for what he’d done.

He had violated her, he knew it in his heart; he shouldn’t have made love to her. He loved her: with all his heart and soul he loved her, but he hadn’t had permission to be here, in heaven on earth, between Buffy’s legs. He reached across for Mr Pointy and put it gently into her hand.

‘I promised I would never hurt you again, and I have made love to you and you didn’t have the chance to say no. I swore if I ever raped you, hurt you, I would hand you the stake myself. Just make it quick pet, that’s all I ask.’

Buffy’s hand instinctively wrapped around the shaft; it still felt right in her fist. She looked up at Spike as he closed his eyes for a second, then opened those beautiful blue orbs and focused on her.

‘Want you face to be the last thing I see.’ The sound of his voice, the gentle, soft accepting of his fate broke her heart. How could he think she would hurt him? Could hurt him?

Buffy smiled and threw the stake away, hard. Hearing it bounce across the room she reached up, grabbed him by the neck and pulled him down into a long sensuous kiss.
‘The only staking around here is you staking me,’ she growled at the vampire as she lifted her hips and ground into his groin. ‘I love you, you stupid vampire, and I think I always have. Got to love that refractory period,’ she grinned at him as she felt him harden against her.

He couldn’t believe it, his body was reacting as it always had around her, but his brain hadn’t quite caught up. She hadn’t staked him… well, his blood never did flow north to his brain when she was around, just south to other parts. He was really lucky he didn’t have to think; he reacted instinctively to her movements and grinned as she started to moan underneath him. He stroked and nipped, listening with joy to the noises she was making, the sheer happiness nearly bringing him to tears.

Spike rubbed his cock against her nub and grinned as she whimpered with need. He hadn’t lost the old magic. At long last he could smell her arousal scenting the air, getting stronger and stronger. It was the best aphrodisiac in the world as far as he was concerned. He could feel his cock hardening with every indrawn breath he took. When she moaned underneath him, trying to get him to rub harder on her clit, even with him on the outside of her body he knew that she was nearing ecstasy: he could smell it, feel it, taste it in the air. He trailed his kisses down her neck to her breasts, licking and nibbling at the soft skin as he travelled down her body. Feeling the silky softness underneath his work-roughened hands, the way her body seemed to respond to his presence, his touch; he could feel the goosebumps following his caresses. His hands never stopped moving, touching, caressing, stroking her body, playing it like a maestro. It was the begging that got to him.

‘Please Spike, I need you, I need you in me; its been so long…’ Buffy lifted her hips again and tried to line up his cock with her entrance, but Spike kept teasing, pulling away from her, rubbing his cock up and down her belly, and across her, between her hips, watching as she thrashed from side to side, trying desperately to get some relief from the inferno that had set itself in her womb. When the begging became desperate and she was nearly in tears, Spike aligned himself with her core and embedded himself deeply within her. She was so hot that he feared he would ingnite with the heat, her slayer muscles gripping him hard, preventing him from moving at all, then she relaxed and pulled back slightly before slamming her body into his, then again, and again, and again…

‘Aren’t you going to join in?’ She asked with a sparkle in her eyes, ‘or do I have to do all the work?’

Spike grinned and stated his hips moving against her. He added the twist that used to send her crazy and his grin got bigger when he felt that it still did.

Buffy could feel spike’s cock piercing its way into her body; he was huge, but she didn’t stop, didn’t allow herself time to adjust to his girth. She needed him, all of him, and she thought she’d go mad with unfulfilled lust and desire as she tried to pull him deeper and deeper; when he started to respond, she could feel him hit that magical place deep within her body time after time, as she was driven closer and closer to the edge.

He moved his hand down between their bodies and found her clit, swollen, begging for his touch. He gave it a quick pinch, resulting in Buffy’s body and mind exploding into sheer unadulterated ecstasy. As she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm her teeth found his corded shoulder and bit deeply into the muscle as she screamed out her completion. It was enough to send the vampire over the edge and following her into bliss.

‘I love you!’ she screamed as she tasted the blood in her mouth. She knew it should freak her out, but biting him seemed so right, so perfect. She looked up into the beautiful azure blue eyes above her and felt such happiness; she didn’t think it was possible to be any happier, her heart was filled to bursting.

‘I do love you, you know,’’ Buffy repeated. ‘I always did. It was that I was just too frightened to say anything.’

Spike took a deep, uneven breath and buried his face in her neck. It was too much for the poet. The demon side of his nature tried to control the overload of emotion, but it too felt overwhelmed by all that William felt.

Buffy’s stomach started to growl, and Spike laughed. ‘You got a demon hiding in there, pet?’ he asked with a grin.

Buffy tried to control the giggling that threatened to bubble up, but another growl from her stomach was too much for the pair of them and they both dissolved into uncontrolled laughter.