[Reviews - 12] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike and Buffy are a couple and everybody knows it. But is it really the spuffy paradise of two hearts in love? Hardly; Spike's closet is full of skeletons that he has no intention of displaying, and Buffy has a secret of her own. The dynamic between them is a bit different as they actually seem to get along most of the time. But there's just so many things left unsaid, that when a new big bad comes to town, it gets... complicated.
Alternative season 6. Adventures, angst and romance.
Warning of kinky/freaky is for some scenes only, there will be vanilla sex too. Still, the story is not smut.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst
Warnings: Freaky/Kinky, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14302 Read: 5164
Published: 10/13/2008 Updated: 11/17/2008

1. Never Love Anything More Than It Loves You by Serinah [Reviews - 2] Liked (1679 words)
There has never been any tender feelings for Cecily, Dawn is not a key and Joyce isn't going to die. It is totally AU and the story' plot lies elsewhere. Hope you can live with that. :)
It starts kind of slow, but there will be action soon.
Rating is AO because there are scenes that have graphic sex; sometimes violent, sometimes BDSM (probably not S/B). There's some vanilla there too. But it's not really smut, the plot is more important and most of the story is about handling difficult relationships of past and present, not sex. The warnings will be given before more graphic chapters, but only if they are violent or might disturb some readers. Otherwise be prepared to read about fighting, swearing, snogging and grouping without any warnings. :) Spike/other is for past relationship.
The title of the 1st chapter is stolen from “Dragon's Bride” by Rizzle (Draco/Hermione on Coloured Grey). An awesome story.

2. Because I'm Broken by Serinah [Reviews - 2] Liked (2798 words)
Disclaimer: I own a flat, laptop and a phone. Even my car belongs to my husband's. So no, I don't own Buffy, Spike or any other characters of the show. Plot is mine in a way, but I don't really believe in originality. Though Eleanor is mine, mine, MINE! *evil laugh*

AN: Did you read my one-shot ‘To Love A Vampire’? It happens between the first and the second chapters. I suggest you reading it before proceeding with this.
Ah, yes, almost forgot; the title is inspired by Amy Lee's song 'Broken'.

Thank you all who's reviewed. :)

3. A Sire and a Childe by Serinah [Reviews - 3] Liked (3589 words)
AN: First, forget what you know about Spike's human past. I've long ago made up my own story and I'm going with it. There has never been any tender feelings for B***h Cecily. Secondly, Dawn is not a key and Joyce is not going to die. Still, Spike still has the chip. It is totally AU and the story's plot lies elsewhere. Hope you can live with that. :)
It starts kind of slow, but there will be action soon.
Rating is AO because there are scenes that have graphic sex; sometimes violent, sometimes BDSM (probably not S/B). There's some vanilla there too. But it's not really smut, the plot is more important and most of the story is about handling difficult relationships of past and present, not sex. The warnings will be given before more graphic chapters, but only if they are violent or might disturb some readers. Otherwise be prepared to read about fighting, swearing, snogging and grouping without any warnings. :)

Warning: The first paragraph contains graphic violent sex. Frankly it is a BDSM scene, so if you are not into it, skip it and start after three stars -> * * *. But there's no Buffy nor Spike in the scene, so you don't have to fret on that account. You will be given a short neat overview at the end of the chapter. But if you love things like that, please, let me know, how I did. It was ma first sex scene ever. :)

4. I'm Just a Wind-Up Toy by Serinah [Reviews - 3] Liked (3565 words)
Sorry for the slow update, but my betas and I all had a busy time and unfortunately I cannot promise you that it's going to change for the better. But the next chapter has already been sent to Lisa and Mabel, so hopefully it won't be as long as the fourth.
If you feel the need, reread the 3rd, it ended on a small cliffie. :)

5. Chapter 5 - A Whole New Game by Serinah [Reviews - 2] Liked (2671 words)
Disclaimer: I own a flat, a laptop and a phone. Even my car belongs to my husband. So no, I don't own Buffy, Spike or any other characters of the show. Plot is mine in a way, but I don't really believe in originality. Though Eleanor is mine, mine, MINE! *evil laugh*

Sorry it took so long again, but with the all downtime, etc... well you know. :)I hope you're still reading.