Chapter 11

Three years later…

Buffy walked out of the NYU campus, waving to a friend in the distance. She was in her sophomore year of college, glad that she’d left everything behind in Sunnydale to start over in New York. Well, not everything behind. She still kept in touch with Willow and Xander whenever she could, even Jenny every now and then. Things have gotten a lot better with her mother; they talked on the phone a few times a week. Buffy finally had everything she wanted, a normal life, great friends, a great relationship with her mom, the college experience, there was just one thing missing. She smiled sadly at a happy couple that walked by, wishing that she had someone to share everything with. Buffy hated that even after all these years, she still thought about him. He was her past, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t forget about him.

“Hey, someone stop that guy! He’s stealing my purse!”

Buffy turned at the young woman’s cry, taking off in the direction it came from. She acted casual as the thief ran in her direction, sticking out her foot and tripping him, which caused him to drop the stolen purse he was carrying. Buffy sighed in relief when he just got up and kept running, not bothering to give her a glance. She picked the purse up, handing it over to the woman with a smile.

“Thank you,” she said, then headed in the opposite direction.

“Always the hero, aren’t you?”

Buffy gasped at the familiar voice behind her, turning around to stare at the man she never expected to see again. “Spike?”

He smiled, taking a step towards her. “Actually, it’s just William now. I buried Spike a long time ago.”

She was surprised to hear that. “I can tell, decided to stop bleaching your hair?”

“Yeah, figured I would go with a more natural look. And you,” he said, running his fingers through her golden tresses. “Decided to really become a blonde?”

Buffy shrugged. “Just because I’m no longer Porn Girl, doesn’t mean I had to get rid of everything. This look kind of grew on me.”

William nodded, looking her up and down. “When did you lose them?”

She knew what he was referring to without even needing to ask. “A few months after you skipped town. I noticed my powers were gone when I was vacuuming and couldn’t lift the couch. Looks like it was only temporary, and I’m guessing it’s the same for you.”

“Pretty much, just a normal bloke now. I’ve turned my entire life around. No more stealing, having sex with random girls, I’m even thinking about taking up teaching again. You’ve completely tamed me, you know that?”

Buffy smiled, pleased that he actually changed, even though she hadn’t been around to witness it. “Wow, does that mean it’s been three years since you’ve had sex?”

William rolled his eyes. “God, woman, I am still a man. There’s no way I could go three years without, but if you must know, there’s only been one girl. We were together for a little over a year.”

She wasn’t expecting that. “What happened?”

He shrugged. “We just went our separate ways, had different interests. What about you? Anyone special in your life?”

Buffy shook her head. “Nope, I’ve just been focusing more on my studies. Believe it or not, other things have started to mean more to me. Once I found out that I could actually have a normal life, I wanted to get a better education. Make my mom proud for a change.”

“I think she would be proud, anyway. I have to admit, years ago when I first heard that Porn Girl was no more, I thought something happened to you. That some villain finally got his one good day, but then as my powers started to fade as well, it all made more sense. I wanted to find you, but I wasn’t sure if there would be a place for me in your new life. It’s just good luck that I managed to find you here, and I see that not much has changed. You’re a normal girl now, why do you keep putting yourself at risk, like stopping that man who stole that woman’s purse?”

Buffy gave it some thought. “I don’t know. I guess I just feel that I have to. I don’t make a habit of doing stuff like that every day, but when a situation calls for it, I tend to not think before I act.”

He accepted her answer, knowing it wasn’t likely to change. “Where are you headed now? I think we have a lot more catching up to do.”

She grinned, they really did.


* * * * *


Buffy yelled out as she clutched him tighter to her, digging her nails into his back.

“Fuck, you still feel so bloody good,” he claimed, pounding her harder into the mattress. “How did I go three years without this?”

She threw her head back. “You’re singing my song now. Oh, fuck, right there, harder.”

William came with a roar, trying to control his breathing as he rolled off of her.

Buffy rested her head on his sweaty chest, breathing just as hard. “Well, I think we’re all caught up now.”

He chuckled. “I feel like I could go two more rounds.”

She smiled against his chest. “Give me a minute, then I’ll take you up on that.”

“We have all the time in the world, I’m not going anywhere. This is a new start for us, Buffy. Walking away from you years ago was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do; I won’t be able to do it again.”

Buffy gazed up at him in wonder. “That works out nicely, then. I wasn’t about to let you go.”

He pecked her nose, holding her closer to him. If he had his way, they wouldn’t be leaving the bed for a long time.


* * * * *


“This isn’t fair; I thought you said that you changed your ways. Handcuffing girls to the bed is what you used to do.”

He graced her with his trademark smirk. “Let’s face it, some things will never change. I like you in this position.”

She pouted. “You’re truly evil, William Pratt.”

William prowled over to her. “Yes, and you love every second of it,” he said, touching his lips to hers tenderly, spreading his kisses all over her neck, then moving to her chest. He fondled and caressed her breasts, lowering his mouth once again to take a succulent nipple inside.

Buffy arched her back, giving him better access.

He licked and sucked her flesh, continuing his ministrations down her stomach, tonguing her navel, then finally reaching her already drenched pussy. William licked up her juicy slit, thrusting his tongue deep inside of her opening. He ate her out like a man starved, turned on by the sounds of her moans. William continued to tongue fuck her, pushing his thumb inside her folds to flick her clit.

“God, this has to be the slowest torture ever. Stop teasing me.”

He laughed at her impatience. “I want this to last.”

Buffy glared down at him. “Can you at least let me go? I wanna touch you.”

William shook his head. “All in good time, my sweet girl. I want to enjoy this delicious quim a little while longer.” He went back to feasting on her pussy, sucking hard until she came in his mouth, licking every drop of her cum in the process.

Buffy came down from her high, panting heavily. No one else had ever been able to turn her into such a quivering mess. “I love you.”

William gave her a blinding smile. “I love you, too, baby, but you’re not going to distract me.”

That was the farthest thing from her mind.

When William decided that she had enough, he released her from the cuffs, gripping his cock and positioning it at her entrance, slamming into her forcefully. His girl always did like it a little rough. Powers or not, no one could squeeze him as good as her. She had muscles that every man dreamed of, and he was the lucky bastard that got to touch her.

“Fuck me harder, baby. God, don’t stop!”

Stopping was the last thing he wanted to do, but he was happy to oblige. He fucked her hard and fast, giving her what she needed. William loved when she raked her nails down his back; it just made him even more turned on. He pumped into her a few more times, coming hard and burying his face against her neck.

Buffy trailed her hands down his back. “I think you broke me. I’ll be surprised if I can even walk after that.”

William moved off of her, giving her a grin. “Walking is highly overrated, anyway.” He got up on wobbly legs a few minutes later, moving over to his closet and taking out the object he was looking for. A smirk firmly in place as he stood by the foot of the bed. “I don’t think we’re finished yet,” he stated, holding up said object.

Buffy’s eyes widened. “Is that what I think it is?”

He nodded. “A dildo, but don’t worry, this one isn’t spelled. It should give you hours of pleasure, without the added side effects. I’m sure you haven’t let yourself go near one in a while, but things are different now. You’ve been so deprived these last few years. It’s time for my sex kitten to come out and play.”

Buffy matched his grin with one of her own. Oh yeah, they wouldn’t be leaving the bed for a long time.

The End


Chapter End Notes:
And there you have it, not the longest or best story in the world, but I’m proud of it. I never thought I could actually write something like this. I have to say I’m not very upset to be finishing it; my heart just isn’t much into writing anymore, but for some reason, I can't seem to stop. Thanks to those that read and reviewed this one. I’m glad some of you stuck with me through it.