Chapter 8

Spike pumped into the willing woman underneath him a couple more times, coming after a few seconds. It was by far one of the worst shags of his life, but she got the job done.

“You can leave now.”

The woman was outraged. “You’re just kicking me out!? Come on, baby. I’m sure I could change your mind,” she said seductively, stroking his naked chest.

Spike threw her arm off of him. “Look, Sarah, or whatever the hell your name is. I was only looking for a quick fuck. You’ve served your purpose, don’t embarrass yourself.”

She scoffed and shot out of the bed. “My name is Stacy; I can’t believe what a complete jerk you are. I thought we shared something special.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “I get better pleasure from my hand, now get the fuck out. We’re done here.” He watched in satisfaction as she finally took the hint, quickly putting her clothes on, and storming out of the hotel room in a huff. Spike ran his fingers through his hair. He’d wanted to prove that he wasn’t going soft by fucking a random woman he found at a bar, then treating her horribly afterwards. It worked out for the most part, but Spike realized that Angelus was right, and that was something he’d never wanted to admit. After all, he didn’t even bother stealing from her. What the fuck was that about? This had to end.


* * * * *


Buffy was abruptly grabbed from behind, a hand covering her mouth, and a hard voice in her ear.

“Don’t make any sudden movements, or I might have to snap your pretty little neck.”

She did as he said, not having another choice since she wasn’t in her Porn Girl outfit. When he turned her around to face him, she was shocked by the sight of a very familiar pair of blue eyes. “Spike?”

A grin formed on his face. “Finally, someone that watches the news, at least you know what trouble you’re in if you don’t do as I say.”

Buffy realized that he had no idea who she was. He probably figured that he was just kidnapping an innocent girl, and she wanted to keep it that way. “What do you want with me?” she asked, adding a slight tremor to her voice to pretend that she was afraid.

“Thinks I’m going bloody soft, I’ll prove them all wrong by killing the object of his affections.”

Buffy had no idea what he was talking about, her eyes widening when he pulled out a gun. Bullets couldn’t exactly harm her, but he didn’t know that. If he fired the gun and a bullet bounced off, she wouldn’t know how to explain it. “Maybe we could talk about this, I’m sure you don’t want to shoot me.”

“I’m bloody through talking,” Spike spat. “He loves you, the bloody ponce has never loved anyone, and you fucking come along and change everything. I can’t let you walk away from that.

“Okay, I think you might have me confused for someone else. You’re not making any sense. Who are you even talking about?”

Spike ignored her, raising the gun. “If you were out of the picture, things could go back to the way they were. Before you bewitched him.”

Buffy backed into a wall, fearing that he might actually pull the trigger.

Spike noticed the fear in her eyes, losing what little control he had left. “Who the fuck am I kidding?” He dropped the gun, grabbing her around the waist and smashing his lips to hers. He sucked and nibbled her bottom lip, slipping his tongue inside to massage it with hers, pulling away to spread kisses all over the smooth skin of her neck. “God, what have you done to me?” he mumbled, shoving her against the wall as he once again attacked her mouth.

Buffy still didn’t know what was going on, but couldn’t find it in her to push him away either.

Spike moved back to her throat, brushing her dark hair out of the way, suddenly stopping when he noticed something. He took a step back, staring into the confused eyes of the girl in front of him. “I have to go.”

Before Buffy could object, he took off. She was left standing there, a shocked expression on her face with no idea of what had brought this on.


* * * * *


Buffy headed for home, wanting to actually make it before curfew for a change, but it looked like the fates were once again out to get her.

“Please, someone help me!”

With quick reflexes, she transformed into Porn Girl and flew to where she heard the cry for help. Porn Girl came upon a young man, confused as to why he was in trouble. “What seems to be the problem?”

He grinned, moving out of the way as a figure stepped from the shadows.

She was once again taken by surprise to see Spike there. Twice in one night, that had to be a new record.

“Leave us, Warren.”

The lackey nodded and took off.

“What game are you playing now, Spike? I’m not in the mood for you,” Porn Girl commented.

“Funny you should mention games, love. In fact, how about we play one now?” He prowled over to her, looking her up and down. “The object of the game is to guess your real hair color.” Out of nowhere, Spike snatched off her blonde wig, taking her red mask with it. “I believe I’m the winner.”

Buffy didn’t know what to do. Her cover was blown, and he was sure to use that to his advantage now.

He threw the wig and mask to the ground, stomping on them. “All this time, and it was right under my nose. How similar you two were, the scent, I don’t know why it took me this long to figure out.” Spike slammed her against a wall, not caring about being gentle since he finally knew who he was dealing with. “Did you enjoy toying with me, you fucking bitch?” He wrapped his hand around her neck, cutting off her air supply as he squeezed, but not using all of his strength. “Did you get a good laugh?”

Buffy tried to pry his hand away, but it was of no use and she suddenly wondered if he had a dildo nearby. “What are you talking about?” she croaked out.

Spike laughed, the sound chilling her bones.

“Oh, this is just perfect. Don’t tell me you haven’t figured it out?” He turned from her, taking out a pair of glasses and putting them on as he faced her again, a smirk firmly in place. “Now, just imagine it with a mop of poncy brown curls.”

Buffy felt the air leave her body, and it had nothing to do with him choking her. “William? No, it can’t be.”

“But it is, sweetheart. How does it feel knowing that you’ve fucked both of us and never had a clue?”

She crossed her arms over her chest, not about to let him intimidate her. “I don’t know, why don’t you tell me? I’m not the only one that was oblivious here, but I am curious. How did you find out?”

Spike stalked over to her, turning her head to the side. “That’s a nice hickey you have there, love. I would know my bite anywhere.”

Buffy cursed herself again for letting William mark her, even though she had no idea who he was at the time.

“You know, this actually makes things easier. Now, I can kill two birds with one stone.”

Buffy didn’t like the sound of that, but never got the chance to respond.

Spike stepped closer to her, a look of pure rage on his features as he got into her face. “I’m going to destroy you.”