Author's Chapter Notes:
I just wanted to mention that although it won't last that way, Spike is not a nice guy here. I have to admit that he was a lot of fun to write in this story. Thanks for the reviews, I hope you guys will continue to like it=)
Chapter 2

“What the bloody fuck is this?”

The dark haired man shrugged. “It’s a tiara, Spike. You said to grab all the diamonds we could find, this one is filled with them. Plus, it’s nice and shiny.”

Spike rubbed his temples. “I swear to God, Warren. If I see you prancing around here in a dress again, I will put a bloody bullet through your brain. I’m supposed to be the most feared criminal in town, but it’s hard to keep that image when my lackey is a fucking Drag Queen.”

Warren gulped. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir.”

Spike grabbed him by the shirt, getting into his face. “I don’t like being lied to, you bloody git. You’re wearing a sodding bra right now. Get the fuck out of my sight; I’ll deal with you later.”

Warren wasn’t one to be told twice and hurried away.

Another man chuckled at his retreat. “What a fucking sissy. Why do you keep him around, anyway?”

Spike grinned. “Why do you think, Angelus? He may be a pansy, but he’s great entertainment.”

“So, how was school today? Why do you even bother with teaching those brats? Like you said, you’re the most feared criminal in town. A high school teacher doesn’t exactly strike fear in people’s hearts.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “How many times must we go over this? That’s my disguise, my alter ego if you will. All great masterminds have one, no one will ever figure out who I really am. Besides, there’s this one little girl that I’ve grown quite fond of, if you get my meaning.”

Angelus was intrigued now. “I knew there had to be a good reason. Are these high school girls easy? I may get in on that, too, if they are.”

“You can do whatever the fuck you want, just stay away from this one.”

He nodded. “Is this that Harmony chick you mentioned before? She’s the head cheerleader, right?”

Spike laughed. “Oh, please, she was last month’s fuck. I’ve moved on to better things, but the poor little twit can’t seem to take a hint. She’s constantly flirting with me in class when she thinks no one is looking, licking her lips and whatnot, thrusting out her breasts as far as they can go. I should tell her that it really just makes her look like a cheap whore. No, this girl is named Buffy. Strange, I know, but it suits her. It was just supposed to be one good lay, another student to add to the list, but there’s something special about this one.”

Angelus never saw that look in his boss’ eyes before, and it worried him. Spike was a killer, a thief, he was pure evil. The thought of him falling in love, with a high school girl no less just wasn’t heard of. The only other person Spike ever talked about having a thing for was…

“Nice place, a tad bit dreary, but I would expect nothing less from a lowlife like you.”

Spike smirked at the gorgeous creature that graced them with her presence. “Well, if it isn’t my favorite adversary. I was wondering when you would show up, Porn Girl. Crashing through the window, nice touch. Ever heard of using the door?”

She rolled her eyes. “This is an abandoned warehouse, you don’t own it. I can come and go however I please. Why don’t you just do everyone a favor and turn yourself in, Spike? I’m really getting sick of always chasing after you.”

He placed a hand over his heart. “You mean you don’t love our little get-togethers? I’m hurt, pet. I thought you cared.”

Porn Girl glared at him. “I fucking want this over with now.” She ran to him, only to come to a sudden halt when she hit his hard chest, which felt like it was made out of steel.

“You’re not the only one with powers, sweetheart.” He grabbed her around the waist, holding her tight in his grasp as he licked up her smooth neck. “We could be unstoppable, you and I. Take this whole bloody town apart. I’ll cover you head to toe in diamonds, while I fuck your brains out. Admit it, you know you wanna dance. Give in, I guarantee you won’t regret it.”

Porn Girl clenched her thighs shut, feeling beyond turned on at the things he was saying. She had always found Spike to be incredibly sexy, with the leather and bleached hair, but he was the one guy that she never let herself go after in a sexual way. He was evil and needed to be stopped, she wasn’t about to give in now. Not when so many lives were at stake. “I’ll never touch you.”

He growled and shoved her away from him. “Why do you keep fighting it? I can smell your arousal, love. You’ve probably fucked half of this town by now, if not more. I know you want me, so why do you keep denying it?”

She held her chin up high. “I would rather die than have you inside me.”

Spike snatched an object out of his pocket, holding it up for her to see.

Porn Girl felt weakened at the sight of a dildo, taking a few steps back. That was her only disadvantage, the horniness completely taking over her body. “Stop it,” she panted.

He grinned and moved closer to her. “It’s only a matter of time until I have you begging me to fuck you. You want this, don’t you? You wanna feel it invading your pussy, being pushed in and out of your wetness. I can make that happen. Just let yourself go.”

Porn Girl stood up, not about to back down. “Not if you were the last man on Earth, but you might want to put that away. Your sidekick is looking very good right about now.”

Angelus’ eyes widened at the look Porn Girl was now giving him. He felt his cock grow hard, having always wanted a little piece of her.

She took a few steps closer, trailing her hands down his arms and giving his erection a squeeze. “What do you say, baby? Do you wanna see just how tight my pussy is?”

Angelus felt his mouth water. “Fuck, yes.” Anything else he would have said was cut off by the severe pain in his leg, glancing down to see the hole that was now there, blood oozing out of it. He yelled and fell to the ground, holding his injured leg in the process.

Porn Girl turned her attention on Spike to see the gun in his hand. “You just shot your own lackey!”

“It is so hard to find good help these days, the wanker had it coming. If anyone is going to experience just how tight your pussy is, it’s going to be me.”

She crossed her arms over her chest. “You just don’t give up, do you?”

He grinned. “When it comes to you, princess? Never.” Spike ran at her, holding her arms down as he planted a hard kiss on her mouth, pulling away before she could hit him.

Porn Girl was taken by surprise, closing her eyes when his lips met hers, then opening them a second later to see that he was gone. His voice carried back to her, like a whisper in the wind.

“Until we meet again, my love.”