[Reviews - 113] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is madly in love with Spike Giles and is trying to push the relationship forward but Spike is completely blind to her attempts. Will she keep trying to make him commit? Or will she walk away forever? *The first in a series of short stories depicting classic love urban legends see A/N
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8742 Read: 11075
Published: 11/02/2008 Updated: 11/24/2008

1. Chapter 1 by Jayda [Reviews - 8] Liked (1543 words)
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm starting this series of short stories that depict those urban legend stories women tell eachothe (You know the friend of a friend who fell in love with a guy who couldn't commit but then all of a sudden things changed) I thought it would be fun to give them the Spuffy twist. If you have any of these sorts of tales through em my way and I'll expand the series. I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think!

2. Chapter 2 by Jayda [Reviews - 17] Liked (1253 words)
Hey guys, alot of you are saying it's so sad and I know it is but believe me it's going to have a happy ending.
Hope you enjoy this chap, we are still on the sad part but it will be over soon.

3. Chapter 3 by Jayda [Reviews - 23] Liked (1211 words)
Ok guys, saddest chapter yet. I'm sorry for those who hate it but its gotta get bad before it can get good.

4. Chapter 4 by Jayda [Reviews - 20] Liked (1107 words)
Oh my god! I am so incredibly happy with all the wonderful reviews. Thank you all so much for your support. Hope you enjoy this next chapter.

5. Cahpter 5 by Jayda [Reviews - 14] Liked (1345 words)
Ok guys I hope you like it. This was going to be the last chapter and it was completely different to what it is now but after reading the reviews I was inspired to change it and make it one chapter longer. I think its turned out better then it was so thank you guys!

6. Chapter 6 by Jayda [Reviews - 31] Liked (2283 words)
I am so sorry that it has been so long! I got a serious case of the writers block, I knew what I wanted to write but I just couldn't word it properly. I am finally happy with this and I hope you all like it.