[Reviews - 6] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in a post-NFA LA, the Council tries to restore order in a devastated city. Buffy and a group of Slayers are working with the survivors of W&H’s battle but the problem is that not everyone in LA wants them there. A lot has changed in a year and some people are not the same as they were. Some continuity with the Season 8 and After the Fall comics.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2569 Read: 1121
Published: 11/05/2008 Updated: 11/06/2008

1. Not the Hellmouth, Just Hell by Righteous [Reviews - 6] Liked (2569 words)
Okay, so this is my second attempt at fanfic. I posted the first chapter of a fic and received awesome reviews, but the plot jumped forward too quickly in my head and I have a sequel planned without an actual Part 1, so I’m trying to get it all figured out. *Sigh* I thought I’d try something that is running laps around my skull lately and hope that I’m more motivated to finish it. I am looking for a beta so if anyone wants to volunteer I would be eternally grateful. This first chapter is has not been looked-over by anyone other than myself so please forgive any spelling mistakes.