Chapter 8: Play Time



***Tsk, tsk. Do you really think I would make Buffy and Spike have sex while drunk. I mean, come on. That never happens in real life. Ok, so thank you for the reviews. I am so happy you like this little story. As for what happens with Buffy and Spike, well, I have had it mapped out in my head for weeks now, just need to transfer it to paper.***





The shock of her lips on his caused Spike to stiffen in surprise, the wet brush of her tongue over his bottom lip brought him back. With a soft groan his lips covered hers tightly, his tongue brushing against the seam, demanding entrance.

Buffy hands burrowed into his hair, pulling him impossibly closer to him, her tongue battling recklessly with his. All her hurt, all her frustration came to a head causing her to cling desperately to his body, her hands alternately clasping him close and frantically trying to get the shirt from his body. With a groan of frustration, Buffy grasped the shirt and pulled, the buttons flying off into every direction.

Spike pulled back, gasping for air as he felt Buffy’s hand move urgently over the bare skin of his chest. Her fingers danced against the hard muscles before sliding down to the buttons on his jeans. Spike gasped, his eyes rolling back in pleasure as the first button popped form its hole.

“Buffy, luv. Wait.” His entire body screamed at him as the words crossed his lips, causing Buffy to halt in her task.

“W-w-what?” She stuttered, her eyes filling with hurt. Spike masked a moan as she pulled back, stepping away from him.

“Luv, it has been a stressful night.” Spike said softly. “Neither of us are all that sober.”

“That doesn’t matter.” Buffy insisted. “I know what I’m doing.”

“I don’t want you to wake up tomorrow and regret anything, pet.” Spike took a step closer to her, reaching a beseeching hand. Buffy pulled back.

“Or is it you who would regret it?” Spike look on in confusion as Buffy shook her head scornfully and grabbed the bottle of liquor from the coffee table, taking a long swallow. “It’s me isn’t it.” She spat, taking another swallow of the burning liquid before dropping the now empty bottle to the floor, it making a soft thud as it fell on its side on the soft carpet.

“Am I repulsive?” Buffy asked quietly, looking down her body in disgust. “I am.” She decided, her eyes filing with tears.

“No, lu-Buffy. You are beautiful.” Spike consoled, moving closer to her, reaching out a hand to her.

“Am I?” Buffy spat. “Then why wait?” Spike watched in shocked amazement as Buffy struggled with her shirt before it flew over her head, her pants and bra following. The sound of her pants hitting a lamp brought Spike out of his stupor from the impromptu strip tease. He rushed to her side and grabbed her hands from where they were pushing at her panties. Buffy stared up at Spike, hazel eyes sparkling.

“Don’t you want me?” Buffy whispered, her voice laced with pain. Spike groaned and pulled her flush against his hard chest.

“Does this feel like I don’t want you?” Spike replied hoarsely, grinding his jean clad hips into hers. Buffy gasped at the feel of him, so hard, so full of barely restrained need.

Spike’s eyes rolled back into his head as Buffy moved against him, her hands moving to his bare chest, brushing teasingly over the tight muscles. Buffy slid a hand between them, popping another button from its hole. Spike moaned as her hand brushed against his straining flesh. Buffy lowered her lips to his chest, smiling against the hot skin.

Before she could react, Buffy found herself swept up into strong arms and carried across the apartment. A few long strides brought the pair into Spike’s bedroom, the blood red color of the rumbled sheets almost black in the darkened room. A lazy smirk crossed his lips causing a flutter in her stomach. Spike’s blue eyes twinkles mischievously as her dropped the almost naked woman unceremoniously on his bed.

Buffy giggled madly as the bed dipped and swayed with her body weight. She blinked in annoyance when Spike clicked on the bedside lamp, casting the room in a rosy glow. Buffy’s complaint caught in her throat as she looked at her companion.

His white, alabaster skin glowed a golden brown in the dim light, shadows coursing over the hard plains of his face, giving him a sharper appearance. Buffy’s eyes ran lovingly over the exposed skin of his chest, moving down to where his jeans lay half open.

Spike watched in anticipation as her eyes ran over his body. With a smirk, Spike slid the material of his shirt over his shoulders, letting the material pool at his feet. Slowly he slid his hand over his chest in a soft caress, delighting in the look she gave when his hand reached his pants. Deftly the two remaining buttons where popped open. His hands grasped the waist band of the jeans and halted in their movement.

“Are you sure pet?” Spike chuckled at the exasperated glare she sent his way. With a naughty smile Buffy slid sensuously out of her panties, giving Spike her most potent ‘come hither’ gaze. He made short work of the jeans, tossing them over his shoulder, standing before her in all his glory.

“Commando?” Buffy purred, licking her lips at the sight of the man before her. Spike chuckled in response and placed one knee on the bed, posing for the delighted blonde in his bed.

With a sigh of frustration, Buffy grabbed Spike’s arm and yanked him onto the bed. The pair bounced wildly on the bed, causing Buffy to giggle madly, and Spike to moan as flesh moved against flesh.

The heavy turbulence calmed to a gentle sway, Buffy’s giggles lessened as she found her self pinned beneath the heavy weight of a very aroused man. Spike’s eyes were almost black with desire, his breath coming in pants.

“Cor, you’re beautiful.” He whispered before his head bent down to capture her lips in a searing caress. Buffy sighed as his lips traveled down the long column of her throat. Her entire world tilted on its axis as his hand traveled further down her body. Waves of pleasure coursed through her veins as everything faded from focus.