[Reviews - 61] LikedPrinter
Summary: Joyce Summers is a rational and intelligent young woman. However, after a reckless night she's left with more than she thinks she can handle. Pregnant and alone, she leaves everything she knows to lead a new, different life. She gives birth to a daughter, Buffy, who may not be as normal as she seems ...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 14698 Read: 6812
Published: 11/25/2008 Updated: 03/23/2009

1. Innocence Lost by LadyEnchanted [Reviews - 7] Liked (1448 words)
This is, ultimately, a spuffy story, but to get there some ground needs to be covered. To begin with, I'll be going into a bit of Joyce's story before I get into Buffy's. So I'm hoping everyone will have patience with me to take this where I want it to go ...

2. First Steps by LadyEnchanted [Reviews - 6] Liked (2284 words)
I wanted to address an issue that came up in the reviews. Spike is not Buffy's father. I just wanted you to know so you don't get turned off by this story. And my sincere thanks to everyone who reviewed - it really made my day : ) I hope you enjoy this chapter.

3. Chocolate and Egg Sandwiches by LadyEnchanted [Reviews - 10] Liked (2551 words)
thank you so much for the reviews. It warms my heart that people are interested in this story.

4. New Encounters by LadyEnchanted [Reviews - 9] Liked (3331 words)
you guys are so great! Thanks so much for the reviews! It really brightens my day to know someone is enjoying my story. Thank you all for your patience with the places this story is going : )

5. Ch-ch-changes! by LadyEnchanted [Reviews - 17] Liked (3556 words)
Wow, you guys just floor me. Your support has been so amazing! I love you all! And woo! two updates in two days!

6. Pretences by LadyEnchanted [Reviews - 12] Liked (1528 words)
Hey guys. So this chapter is so late because I rewrote this chapter so many times ... I was never happy with it until now. I must've wrote and delete it a dozen times. I like it now, and I hope you will too.